Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    PaJean wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed "rare" heirlooms up for sale? If so, do you remember how many Luxe tickets are needed to purchase one?

Hello
    There is a rare heirloom on sale in my game at the moment. It costs 40 luxe ( purple ) heirloom tickets .

@rosemow I wonder if you have to own purple tickets for it to show up? It's not showing in my shop andIhave nopurple tickets

Hello @phoebebebe13 :) Rare heirlooms only appear very occasionally to buy. They don’t appear very often. It is very occasionally that they appear and it doesn’t matter how many luxe tickets that you have, as it encourages you to buy luxe tickets to be able to buy the rare heirloom.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @rosemow thats strange because I click on my store,i am offered two common and two uncommon but they are blue and green tickets and no rare purple
  • Options
    @rosemow thats strange because I click on my store,i am offered two common and two uncommon but they are blue and green tickets and no rare purple

The rare heirlooms require purple tickets, whilst the common and uncommon heirlooms require blue and green tickets. The colour tickets required differ depending on the rarity of the heirloom.
  • Options

The rare heirlooms require purple tickets, whilst the common and uncommon heirlooms require blue and green tickets. The colour tickets required differ depending on the rarity of the heirloom.

@rosemow. I know but i have no offers for any luxe heirlooms in my store. I wonder why some people have it and I don't
  • Options
    edited May 2018

@rosemow. I know but i have no offers for any luxe heirlooms in my store. I wonder why some people have it and I don't

The offer for a luxe heirloom to purchase is not very often. It may appear only once a week or longer apart. The offer will eventually appear.
  • Options
    BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2018
    PaJean wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed "rare" heirlooms up for sale? If so, do you remember how many Luxe tickets are needed to purchase one?

Hello
    There is a rare heirloom on sale in my game at the moment. It costs 40 luxe ( purple ) heirloom tickets .

@rosemow I wonder if you have to own purple tickets for it to show up? It's not showing in my shop andIhave nopurple tickets

I didn’t start getting many uncommon heirlooms until I owned most of the common ones. I didn’t start getting many rare ones until I owned most of the uncommon ones.

I suspect it is very similar to Izzy’s where you have a 60% chance at common, 30% chance at uncommon and 10% chance at rare.
    Your chances go up as you earn/buy more heirlooms since the store doesn’t ever seem to offer duplicates. Once I owned all of the commons, there were lots of uncommons and the occasional rare in the store.
  • Options
    @BlueWizardRob Ok that would make sense since I only have one Heirloom ;)

and Thanks @rosemow
  • Options
    katzX3katzX3 Posts: 15 Member
    > @Erpe said:
    > phoebebebe13 wrote: »
    >
    > @rosemow I have a child sim and an empty sim slot. What does promote mean in the empty slot ? Does this mean I can age the child and put them in that slot? Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    > No. You can’t make children playable until they have become adults. But you can promote an adult child to become playable if you have a free slot.

~~~~~~~~~~

Can I age up, promote & then retire my Sim couple’s son BEFORE I have to retire his parents.
    TIA
  • Options
    katzX3 wrote: »
    > @Erpe said:
    > phoebebebe13 wrote: »
    >
    > @rosemow I have a child sim and an empty sim slot. What does promote mean in the empty slot ? Does this mean I can age the child and put them in that slot? Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    > No. You can’t make children playable until they have become adults. But you can promote an adult child to become playable if you have a free slot.

~~~~~~~~~~

Can I age up, promote & then retire my Sim couple’s son BEFORE I have to retire his parents.
    TIA

Hello @katzX3
    You can retire sims in any order that you would like to. Sims will remain in the playable slots until you decide to retire them. You can retire the son before retiring his parents.
  • Options
    katzX3katzX3 Posts: 15 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > katzX3 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Erpe said:
    > > phoebebebe13 wrote: »
    > >
    > > @rosemow I have a child sim and an empty sim slot. What does promote mean in the empty slot ? Does this mean I can age the child and put them in that slot? Thanks!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > No. You can’t make children playable until they have become adults. But you can promote an adult child to become playable if you have a free slot.
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > Can I age up, promote & then retire my Sim couple’s son BEFORE I have to retire his parents.
    > TIA
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @katzX3
    > You can retire sims in any order that you would like to. Sims will remain in the playable slots until you decide to retire them. You can retire the son before retiring his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @rosemow Thank you so much for that information,
  • Options
    katzX3 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > katzX3 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Erpe said:
    > > phoebebebe13 wrote: »
    > >
    > > @rosemow I have a child sim and an empty sim slot. What does promote mean in the empty slot ? Does this mean I can age the child and put them in that slot? Thanks!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > No. You can’t make children playable until they have become adults. But you can promote an adult child to become playable if you have a free slot.
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > Can I age up, promote & then retire my Sim couple’s son BEFORE I have to retire his parents.
    > TIA
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @katzX3
    > You can retire sims in any order that you would like to. Sims will remain in the playable slots until you decide to retire them. You can retire the son before retiring his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @rosemow Thank you so much for that information,

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @rosemow the rare heirloom showed up for me today so maybe a different time zone?

Also, is there a glitch in the cooking profession. My tables stopped working at level 8
  • Options
    BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    @rosemow the rare heirloom showed up for me today so maybe a different time zone?

Also, is there a glitch in the cooking profession. My tables stopped working at level 8

I don’t think it is a level thing. The table action come up less often since the last update.
  • Options

Hello
    It is good that the rare heirloom appeared today :)
    Try seeing what happens when your sim does another shift in the cooking career, and see if there are table intereractions then.
  • Options

Hello
    Try seeing what happens when your sim does another shift in the cooking career, and see if there are table intereractions then.

@rosemow. I did that with the shifts. the tables work and then they don't mid shift. After reaching level 7, the table closest to the window does not work at all. The other tables go in and out working when I hit level 8.
  • Options

Hello

@rosemow. I did that with the shifts. the tables work and then they don't mid shift. After reaching level 7, the table closest to the window does not work at all. The other tables go in and out working when I hit level 8.

There needs to be a certain time that has passed between the table interactions being used. Sometimes there are more table interactions that appear than at other times. Try having the sim cook more orders and that may help the issue.
  • Options

Hello

There needs to be a certain time that has passed between the table interactions being used. Sometimes there are more table interactions that appear than at other times. Try having the sim cook more orders and that may help the issue.

@rosemow Maybe I need to be more clear. This is the only career i have played that does this. The star bubbles are not working at all on the tables from when I start the sift.. they will show up everywhere else in the kitchen but the tables. I will make the food but i can't deliver it at all because their are no star bubbles generated at all on the tables The tables glitching started at level 7. At level 7 the table closest to the window no longer works at all. The other two tables started glitching ( working and not working) at level 8. The bubbles on the other two tables may or may not show up. My chef makes the food and then can't deliver it if the tables won't generate the star bubble
  • Options

Hello

@rosemow Maybe I need to be more clear. This is the only career i have played that does this. The star bubbles are not working at all on the tables from when I start the sift.. they will show up everywhere else in the kitchen but the tables. I will make the food but i can't deliver it at all because their are no star bubbles generated at all on the tables The tables glitching started at level 7. At level 7 the table closest to the window no longer works at all. The other two tables started glitching ( working and not working) at level 8. The bubbles on the other two tables may or may not show up. My chef makes the food and then can't deliver it if the tables won't generate the star bubble

Hello
    I just checked in my game , and the same issues are occurring in my game as well. It sounds like there may be a glitch. The star bubbles aren’t apearing in the tables as they should do.
  • Options

Hello

Hello
    I just checked in my game , and the same issues are occurring in my game as well. It sounds like there may be a glitch. The star bubbles aren’t apearing in the tables as they should do.

@rosemow Thanks! I noticed it starting to glitch at level 7. Levels 1-6 were fine
  • Options

Hello

Hello

@rosemow Thanks! I noticed it starting to glitch at level 7. Levels 1-6 were fine

You’re welcome :) My sim has completed the career so is at the top level.
  • Options

Hello

Hello

You’re welcome :) My sim has completed the career so is at the top level.

This bug must have just started. I don't know if it's effecting the lower levels . It just hit me at level 7 .
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited May 2018
    I have a question when your sim has kids with another players sim do the kids get the parent in their contacts? Meaning my sim had 2 kids with this other players sim and the daughter is an adult now but her father isn’t in her contacts. Also he isn’t part of my household they just had kids together.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    I have a question when your sim has kids with another players sim do the kids get the parent in their contacts? Meaning my sim had 2 kids with this other players sim and the daughter is an adult now but her father isn’t in her contacts. Also he isn’t part of my household they just had kids together.

Hello
    If the daughter talks to the sim that is her dad and starts a friendship with him, he will show as her dad in the contacts section.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Hello
    If the daughter talks to the sim that is her dad and starts a friendship with him, he will show as her dad in the contacts section.
    I would have thought that but they have done events together and her mom is the only one that has him in her contacts she still doesn’t have her father in her contacts.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641