Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Was In You Christmas Stocking 2017

I don't know about my Christmas stocking yet, but being a hairdresser i have been given so far 30 bottles of wine - not a bad haul!
Less toiletries and hand cream this year, and fewer chocolates.
MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    My son bought me Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - he gave it to me two days early :)
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Mine contained a beautiful hot pink handbag, that has fluffy pompom + vanity "jewelry" on it, some digital currency for one of the MMO's I play, a cookbook, and a bottle of coconut rum.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,655 Member
    bokylie1 wrote: »
    My son bought me Sims 4 Cats and Dogs - he gave it to me two days early :)

He clearly knew what you wanted :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Pary wrote: »
    Mine contained a beautiful hot pink handbag, that has fluffy pompom + vanity "jewelry" on it, some digital currency for one of the MMO's I play, a cookbook, and a bottle of coconut rum.

Sounds great!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    An New, old fashion Victrola with 6 in 1, radio, phono, cd and cassette players, aux (haven't figured out what that is as of yet) same for the 6th option lol. Love it though. Have a slew of 33.5 records from back before CD players came out.and they sound great on it, also my favorite perfume and Dusting power. Not a large Christmas, but a nice one all the same.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    Between my birthday and Christmas I got the full 7 series of Game of Thrones and am completely hooked now. :p

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member
    Two stemless wine glasses with the Star Trek Logo on them! I did get a bit of money in a gift, later on, designated for Sims 4 items. :D
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I got book 7 of the Expanse, aka Persepolis Rising. I'm scared to read it, because when I finish it, I'll have to wait a whole year for the next one. :/
    I got new glasses, sort of.
    And I saw the last jedi.

Between my birthday and Christmas I got the full 7 series of Game of Thrones and am completely hooked now. :p
    Books or the show?
    Both are awesome. :D

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    the show but I'm going to get the books too, @Movotti

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Along with Sims4 Cats and Dogs, I got a ring and a watch. For our family present, we got a 10 in one games table which includes pool, fuse-ball, ping pong and air hockey.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

edited December 2017
    An New, old fashion Victrola with 6 in 1, radio, phono, cd and cassette players, aux (haven't figured out what that is as of yet) same for the 6th option lol. Love it though. Have a slew of 33.5 records from back before CD players came out.and they sound great on it, also my favorite perfume and Dusting power. Not a large Christmas, but a nice one all the same.

I've got all my old singles, Lps 12 inch singles still from the first I ever bought. My stepson gave us a turntable to record the old records onto a USB SD card a year or so ago, but most of them are too scratched now to sound any good now.
    Great gift
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Lush bathbombs and all my simsgoodies from threadless <3
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited December 2017
    I think I say to much to my family about sims 4 cats & dogs and how much I like it and I showed them in the game that we have a pet sematary and I remember there was a movie called pet sematary and I thought I had the dvd but no so guess what I got for christmas a few tops a tin of biscuits and wait for it I got part 1&2 DVD set ''PET SEMATARY'' yeah thats right pet sematary I guess it's the thought that counts right :D
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Okay - so this year I was a little pusheen crazy. I got a pusheen keyring and pencil, this gooey slime that gets stuck in the carpet (I got it stuck in the carpet and now we have to pay for a new one say wutttt.) I got a wubble bubble ball, well those are tonnes of fun and these yummy chocolates.

This wasn't in my stocking but I got sims 4 get to work & cats&dogs from my grandparents.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Got 3 gift cards -- one for Chili's restaurant for my husband and I to use, then one for the iTunes store that I already used to get some cookbooks for my iPad (New Year's resolution is to continue to eat healthy to try and get down another jeans size or two this year), and one for the Disney Store which I'm saving for our anniversary trip to Disneyland to probably get some T-shirts and earrings.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    I got money which got spent on Christmas Eve when my 8yo golden retriever tore her cruciate ligament.
    I got money which got spent on Christmas Eve when my 8yo golden retriever tore her cruciate ligament.

Ouch! I had to Google that one. Hope she's well again soon.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    February11 wrote: »

Unfortunately not. She requires about $4k worth of surgery which won't be covered by her pet insurance.
  • rosenero10rosenero10 Posts: 536 Member
    I got Cats & Dogs EP and also Bowling Night Stuff.
    I also got a Nespresso Creatista Plus™ Coffee Pod Machine....
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ We had 'Secret Santa' & I asked for some books or to replace my scales,that my Cat broke,(he loved jumping on them to activate the blue light, as a kitten,he saw me use them, so tried until he grew heavy enough to activate them,he broke them when he turned(well close to!) his first year on this earth in November, I got new ones from my Secret Santa, Weight Watchers ones, as long as they weigh everything like my old ones I am happy!(I need them as with this illness I put on 21 Kilos, I need to monitor it! I only put on weight when I am ill!Yeah, I know I am mixed up, I know it!LOL!) ;)
    ~ And my Mum bought me books,though I started to watch the series on NetFlix (very confused with the Series,like the books better!) 'The Shadow Hunters' I am tearing through the series of books in lightning speed, as I have just about watched everything on AnimaLab,( waiting for new stuff to appear, or next seasons on some!)
    ~ Thomas I have been after a good Coffee machine,was wondering if there is a combo of Capsules & normal Cups of coffee (made with ground coffee) Espresso/Cappuccino, a Barista type machine for home use, not sure if it is a thing,may have to buy one of each to get what I want,but would be nice to have a Combined unite,rather than two Coffee machines,my Kitchen is small! And I love my Coffee!
    ~ Great pressies BTW @rosenero10
    ~ I did not get a CHRISTmas Stocking,that was it!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Unfortunately not. She requires about $4k worth of surgery which won't be covered by her pet insurance.

:/ That's not sounding too good. Is there a recovery process?
    MLgj4Vx.png
    rosenero10 wrote: »

We have a coffee pod machine at work, really easy to use, and nice coffee.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    ~
    ~ Thomas I have been after a good Coffee machine,was wondering if there is a combo of Capsules & normal Cups of coffee (made with ground coffee) Espresso/Cappuccino, a Barista type machine for home use, not sure if it is a thing,may have to buy one of each to get what I want,but would be nice to have a Combined unite,rather than two Coffee machines,my Kitchen is small! And I love my Coffee!
    ~ Great pressies BTW @rosenero10
    ~ I did not get a CHRISTmas Stocking,that was it!LOL!

I believe that there is a machine that does both, but it is not a Nespresso™ endorsed machine. One of the Coffee experts at TGG might know more about it than I do.
    rosenero10 wrote: »

We have a coffee pod machine at work, really easy to use, and nice coffee.

Yes, they are. I find the Nespresso has the highest quality coffee of all the Pods.
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    No stocking this year; I barely had a tree. But it was enough to tuck a FitBit Blaze under. Now I just have to wait till next Christmas for someone to tuck willpower and motivation under there.