Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grow Fruit?

2...Next

Comments

• rjingreyrjingrey Posts: 5 New Member
    out of the 10 packs i received:
    -6 growfruit
    -2 sad magic beans
    -1 angry magic bean
    -1 deathflower
    -2 orchids
    -1 uncomfortable magic bean
    -1 confident magic bean
    -1 cowplant seed

so we’re not stooged at all even without the events :)
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Use the emotional beans to grow a nice tree you need the special tree pot and I finished it and you get to explore the tree and get special seeds and gifts :)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    you should also be able to get all of those from searching the scarecrow's pockets, once a sim gets their relationship with it high enough for that option to show up. once it shows on any sim in the household, all sims in the household can search his pockets every few hours. on a success they get one random 'seed'x3. that includes the magic beans that need to be placed in a stump you'll find in the gardening section of the catalog (warning, the resulting tree is...huge and looks quite magical. out of place in most builds)
    We don't have seasons for console yet to be able to do that
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    ugh, sorry. it's so hard keeping track of what's been released for console since it's sort of been all over the place, packwise. i figured with that being the new hotness, it would have been released, or ready for release soon
    I think it's getting released in November time so won't be too long and I know it's hard to keep up with it all