Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When new packs are released can we get another bundle?

Could we please get another bundle when the next content releases for the console- maybe something like Cats & Dogs, Parenthood and Toddler Stuff, along with two stuff packs like Kids Room and Movie Hangout- at least this way the family game play is on the console.

Comments

• ILuvBritneySpearsILuvBritneySpears Posts: 14 New Member
    I would like to have spa day on the console as soon as possible please !
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Could we please get another bundle when the next content releases for the console- maybe something like Cats & Dogs, Parenthood and Toddler Stuff, along with two stuff packs like Kids Room and Movie Hangout- at least this way the family game play is on the console.

Next content is Dine Out.
  • AkumadanAkumadan Posts: 19 New Member
    Yeah i'm hoping cats and dogs arrive sooner than later.
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Yeah good idea
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > 2HubbiesNLove wrote: »
    >
    > Could we please get another bundle when the next content releases for the console- maybe something like Cats & Dogs, Parenthood and Toddler Stuff, along with two stuff packs like Kids Room and Movie Hangout- at least this way the family game play is on the console.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Next content is Dine Out.

Yeh its release date has been rumored for 8th of January for console because of a retailer listing i have a feeling could be the 9th as thats a Tuesday when new DLC is usually dropped, i assume the way they are gonna do bundles is 1 expansion, 1 add on pack and 1 or 2 stuff packs.
  • DarthSliverDarthSliver Posts: 14 New Member
    Is there place for the console pack release? You know like some kind of plan they might have already made
    > @DarthSliver said:
    > Is there place for the console pack release? You know like some kind of plan they might have already made

So far no, we can only go on retailer listings so far, which is a shsme as some kind of content road map would be very helpful, for example dine out just came out for console but i'm hesitant to purchase it incase it ends up in a bundle pack 2 or something. It'll probably go n sale though during the easter sales.