Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GrumpyGlowfish's Grumpy Corner

Okay, so instead of creating a new thread for every little thing, I'll just create this one and post in it everytime something goes wrong. (And even though the thread bears my name, everyone else is welcome to post their own problems here too.)

Let's begin: Level 3 of the Musical Genius aspiration requires my sim to write four songs. I already wrote two, one of which is licenced and I'm even getting royalties, but in the aspiration window it still says 0/4. What else do I have to do for my songs to count as "written"?

Before anyone asks: Yes, I'm using script mods, but only a few, which are up to date and not known to cause such problems. This is already the third time I can't move on with an aspiration despite meeting the requirements, the other two problematic ones being Deviance/Public enemy (the game didn't register me reaching a certain level of the Criminal career), and Nature/Outdoor Enthusiast (didn't register me being friends with the hermit).

Thanks in advance for any help, and as I said, feel free to post your own issues!

Comments