Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Even if a channel is small, would you still watch it?

KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
Hi, I am ThePinkPlumbob. I make CAS, speedbuilds and lets plays. I am a really small channel, and I know that people sometimes don't like to watch smaller channels. If the content is good, would you still watch that channel? These are my latest videos, check it out if you want! <3

SIMS 4 CITY LIVING Episode #4: ROMANCE In Selvadorada!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtmvN5OPQ5Y&amp;t=222s

SIMS 4 TEEN GUARDIAN Episode #5: HOMELESS?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xskmdoLa0S4&amp;t=244s
Post edited by Kyliesswartz on

Comments

• fidelis_x0fidelis_x0 Posts: 74 Member
    I do watch. One of my favorite youtubers has only 97 followers. When I started watching her, she only had 40.

Everyone has to start somewhere! I will check out your videos.

I’m hoping to start a channel of my own soon!
  • KyliesswartzKyliesswartz Posts: 225 Member
    fidelis_x0 wrote: »
    I do watch. One of my favorite youtubers has only 97 followers. When I started watching her, she only had 40.

Everyone has to start somewhere! I will check out your videos.

I’m hoping to start a channel of my own soon!

When you start your channel please let me know! I will definitely check you out!
  • imJustMexoxoimJustMexoxo Posts: 15 Member
    I love watching small youtubers because when they are growing, I am growing with them and was with them since the beginning.

But I am currently looking for other simmers to binge watch but I will also love if you guys check me out!

I am not able to post links but if you search scarfie in youtube, I should be there (My Profile Picture is a female sim with a white hat and black top in a pastel background)

**Warning: My first 3 to 4 sims videos is HORRIBLE lol - I do not like them. But its there so you can see how the gameplay is**
    I love watching small youtubers because when they are growing, I am growing with them and was with them since the beginning.

But I am currently looking for other simmers to binge watch but I will also love if you guys check me out!

I am not able to post links but if you search scarfie in youtube, I should be there (My Profile Picture is a female sim with a white hat and black top in a pastel background)

**Warning: My first 3 to 4 sims videos is HORRIBLE lol - I do not like them. But its there so you can see how the gameplay is**

Hi, I am subbed to you. You have some good videos! Would you mind checking me out?
  • SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    Hi, I have a really small channel and I can find it quite hard to get views and subs. I upload daily, well I am at the minute anyway, I'm hoping it stays that way. I would really appreciate it if you guys could check me out, my videos aren't the best but I'm still learning. My channel name is SimBean. Merry Christmas by the way! I'll check you guys out too!
    edited December 2017
    SsimBean wrote: »
    Hi, I have a really small channel and I can find it quite hard to get views and subs. I upload daily, well I am at the minute anyway, I'm hoping it stays that way. I would really appreciate it if you guys could check me out, my videos aren't the best but I'm still learning. My channel name is SimBean. Merry Christmas by the way! I'll check you guys out too!

Hi, I really like your channel! I am subbed to you by the way! <3
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited December 2017
    I follow mostly smaller youtubers. I love to see them grow ane support them as they do. There are a few big ones that I do watch, but numbers don't particularly matter to me. If the channel is quality, I like their content, and they engage with their subscribers, I'll subscribe to them and support them.
  • SsimBeanSsimBean Posts: 154 Member
    @Kyliesswartz I subbed to you too! <3
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    hi guys i defo watch small channels im a small channel myself and i like to see others grow, i'll check out your vids, i'll give u some feedback. Could u check out my channel Lady LuSsh, thanks guys, happy watching
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    > @Kyliesswartz said:
    > Hi, I am ThePinkPlumbob. My icon is the one with a pink plumbob with purple sparkles around it. (there are other channels with my name) I make CAS and speedbuilds. I am a really small channel, and I know that people sometimes don't like to watch smaller channels. If the content is good, would you still watch that channel? These are my latest videos, check it out if you want! <3
    >
    > SIMS 4 SPEEDBUILD: Newcrest Market!
    >
    > SIMS 4 CAS: Lana's BABY Daddy!

hey i just sub and like your vid, nice idea, look forward to seeing more
  • tmcox1242tmcox1242 Posts: 32 Member
    I haven't watched any smaller YouTubers, but I'm trying to expand who I watch (currently I have two favorites who are big YouTubers and I've only recently discovered the sims on YouTube). But I want to watch and network with smaller YouTubers as I want to start a channel myself and plan that it will probably be pretty small. I will definitely check out your channel!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    As a small youtuber myself I definitely watch other small youtubers. To me, that's the best way to grow and small youtube channels should be supporting each other. Like @aricarai said it's not really about the number it's more about the growth and the quality of the channel.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    I prefer to watch smaller youtubers, especially when it comes to the sims. As long as the content is good, I'll watch it.
  • ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    I love meeting new channels and supporting each other. Odds are if someone says to check out their channel I will and I'll suscribe. We all have to support each other because the more we do the more people will find our channels. I'm MajesticSimmer with the crown on YouTube. ❤️
  • LunaSimmssLunaSimmss Posts: 34 Member
    My favourite Youtubers to watch are ones with smaller audiences. It's awesome to watch them grow, not only in numbers, but also with their content!
    This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpYPzxmFuBtgyMk2CzwnEMQ
    LunaSimmss wrote: »
    My favourite Youtubers to watch are ones with smaller audiences. It's awesome to watch them grow, not only in numbers, but also with their content!
    This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpYPzxmFuBtgyMk2CzwnEMQ

Even though you just started out, you have some great videos and some great thumbnails! I subscribed! <3
  • KingoKingo Posts: 30 Member
    If their content is good, yes. :)
    I think that quality is also really important.
  • LuckySimmerrLuckySimmerr Posts: 1 New Member
    Of course! If I get into their videos, it doesn't matter how small/big they are.
  • kimskankwalkerkimskankwalker Posts: 7 New Member
    What I like the most about small youtibers is that there is more of a back-and-forth. Like, if I talk to them, they'll usually reply or address it in their next video, whereas a larger youtibers with thousands of messages or comments simply don't have the time. With a smaller youtibers, it feels more like a community. So yeah, if the content's good, I'll watch small youtibers all day!