Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Site Suggestion Patch Announcements

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited December 2017 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I hope you will consider separating Console patch announcements into their own category because the game patch notes were replaced with the announcement of the console patch. This might not seem like a big deal to you, but many of us just visit the site without ever signing in just to read headers of what's new or what people are discussing. And then log in afterward if we find anything interesting to reply to or read and reply. If that makes sense to you.

And because that player or forum member isn't logged in they never see the 'highlighted' area at top which gives links to the separate patch notes for each format.

But if someone is just surfing the site looking to see if a new patch is out and haven't been here for a few days they wouldn't see TS4 got a patch and think there wasn't one, since the only thing showing is the Console patch.

Just a suggestion. I know many who just come to the site to look for a patch and if they don't see the announcement they keep moving and don't come back.

ETA: If you use this page like I do as my bookmark you would never see TS4 had a free content patch this month.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments