Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is the asign a butler a bed working for anyone?

friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
just asking this my sim hiered a butler but I did not get the asign a bed to the butler as any simmers who hiered a butler recently was able to asign a bed?

Edit fixing a wrongly written word
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I am able, though I have not checked since the recent update. Is it a cc bed? If so then the Cats & Dogs patch broke them. If not then you might need to repair your game.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no tried with a bed that was with the basegame but will try to repair
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    My butler bed assignment is broken as well. I've removed CC beds and am now reloading.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    I assigned a butler last week with no problem. But they rarely even use the bed. It's 3:00am and he is still awake for the past 24 hours. Do any of your butlers fill their needs (sleep, food, bathroom)???
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I "assign" the butler a room - I just use "lock door for everyone except butler", seems to work well for me.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Seems to be working for me but speaking of butlers, how do you change your butler. I tried ending the service but when I asked for another butler the same one came back - twice. And I don't see any option to fire them.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    Seems to be working for me but speaking of butlers, how do you change your butler. I tried ending the service but when I asked for another butler the same one came back - twice. And I don't see any option to fire them.

You can edit your butler in CAS to make them look however you want. You can change their name, gender, age to make a completely different butler.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    no tried with a bed that was with the basegame but will try to repair

Are you attempting to use one of the base game's children's beds? The butler can't be assigned to sleep in those.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    that's what I tried but opted for the double bed thank you for clearing this up