Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiki Island Paradise idea (detailed)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    Do you think that we'll get some things from our ideas here in this discussion with the real EP?

If this is a tropical island pack, the ideas were finalized months ago. If it is this close to being completed (June maybe) then it is done except for the testing for bugs and last minute tweaks.

Even if Uni is scheduled for a fall release, it is mostly done idea-wise, but continue to make suggestions because it might be still possible or nudge them into adding a feature they might be iffy about. Some EP's could take a year to create, so this one was set a while ago.

I posted this idea years ago (like 2014/15). This post is the exact same as my earlier one, but just with pictures, so it is very possible that the EP can contain some of its ideas even if it comes out tomorrow :)

I hope that the Gurus have seen this and take some inspiration from it!
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    I hope that when we finally get the Island themed whichever (because who knows what they’ll try to cram it into) that we finally get Tiki themed stuff to match that Tiki bar that has literally nothing else to go with it! Why did they even release that Tiki bar in the first place?!? It just sits there, mocking you, because there’s no wallpaper, no table and chairs, no decorative items that go with it! 😂😂
  • Options
    Lemon405 wrote: »
    I hope that when we finally get the Island themed whichever (because who knows what they’ll try to cram it into) that we finally get Tiki themed stuff to match that Tiki bar that has literally nothing else to go with it! Why did they even release that Tiki bar in the first place?!? It just sits there, mocking you, because there’s no wallpaper, no table and chairs, no decorative items that go with it! 😂😂

True hahaha
  • Options
    @Louise_G0325 do you think we'll get any of the dive lots/general features in this discussion in the real pack? I hope we get at least some of it but maybe even all. I just don't think we would get the tomb-exploring since that came with Jungle Adventure.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    @Louise_G0325 do you think we'll get any of the dive lots/general features in this discussion in the real pack? I hope we get at least some of it but maybe even all. I just don't think we would get the tomb-exploring since that came with Jungle Adventure.

I think that Island Paradise will either come with scuba diving and/or mermaids, or resort-running. The chances of getting both in one pack are, imo, pretty slim. I hope that we get scuba diving bc it has the adventure aspect, it would mean swimmable oceans and it's just plain beautiful. I do think that it is the more logical choice.
    If EA sees the chance of making a Resort-running GP, they'll probably choose that to make more money.

Now, if we do get some (or all) of these ideas in the actual pack, I'd be ecstatic! It is quite possible, since I tagged a guru in my original post some years ago. The leak also suggests that there is a Hawaiian theme in the world, so there's a strong possibility of the tiki theme, especially since we have the Tiki bar.
  • Options
    HollyBonBonsHollyBonBons Posts: 2 New Member
    To me this seems quite a lot like an EP from sims 3. Island Paradise. And I am NOT mad! For years now I have been hoping and praying that the developers next release would be something tropical, and beach related. Especially after Granite Falls released, I thought it was a good hint that we would be seeing beach vacations in our future! However, it has been years.... and I am still patiently waiting. I would love to see the return of house boats even if they can't "travel" out of a neighborhood. My sims need somewhere warm to get away from their day to day troubles! It does seem like a lot of content to cram into a pack for sims 4... but one can hope right? I would love to see some sort of variation of this come to life!
  • Options
    To me this seems quite a lot like an EP from sims 3. Island Paradise. And I am NOT mad! For years now I have been hoping and praying that the developers next release would be something tropical, and beach related. Especially after Granite Falls released, I thought it was a good hint that we would be seeing beach vacations in our future! However, it has been years.... and I am still patiently waiting. I would love to see the return of house boats even if they can't "travel" out of a neighborhood. My sims need somewhere warm to get away from their day to day troubles! It does seem like a lot of content to cram into a pack for sims 4... but one can hope right? I would love to see some sort of variation of this come to life!

Everything you said in this: 👏👏👏👏👏