Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost my workclothes

I was leveling a Sim in Law Enforcement and when I got to Forensics, I believe it was, they lost their work clothes. So they went to work in whatever they were wearing at the time, including being naked. Is there a way to fix this bug? Can I use NRAAS to fix it? or is there a way I can add my own work clothes through CAS?

I have been away from Sims 3 for awhile playing Sims 4, and I wanted to start a Legacy in Sims 3 and own a horse farm. Thank you for any help you can give.

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I recently played a sim in the LE career and once he got to higher level in the Secret Agent branch his work clothes got ... strange. At the time I concluded it had something to do with him working undercover and didn't worry about it too much.

However, you can edit the career outfit if you want. I don't remember if that requires NRaas MasterController or not. To do so with MC, take the sim into NRass>MasterController>Stylist and click on the career entry to customize the outfit.

Or, use NRaas>MasterController>Basic>Remove Outfit to remove whatever career outfit the sim currently has and the game theoretically should give the sim the correct outfit (if there is one) the next time the sim goes to work.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    If you throw the sim into an NRaas MasterController instance of CAS, so that would be MC > Advanced > Edit in CAS, or its Stylist subset, then the Career category of clothing should show up and be editable. If you also have the MC Integration add-on module, then any instance of CAS (testingcheats, Plan Outfit) should also provide this.

Your changes won't always stick, but at least MC gives you a fighting chance.

Edit:
    Whoops, sorry didn't see you there @TreyNutz. I'll let my answer stand since they are both slightly different from each other.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    (double post)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    Also in NRaas MasterController, there is a Copy Outfit option (forget which section it is in). You can copy your career outfit as extra everyday or outerwear outfit in case it is deleted or changed.