Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle - from the Aussie site

2...Next

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    Makes perfect sense and it is at odds with the rest of the world. I might organise a comp with that in mind for anyone that want's to give it a go.

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Not "at odds". We simply get things right first and the rest of the world follows. :D
    edited January 2018
    This may not have been a goer for this Christmas but it may go this year. I've asked for a competition and other sections to be placed here for us and am in the process of transferring some of the competitions that we organised in the Aussie site, @sawdust so asked the Gurus if they could make sections in here like they do here and in our site to make our area comfortable for people to continue to use, and if she categorises them, that would make it more organised and sorted for the Aussie/NZealanders also. :)

I can understand why they are doing it, it's likely they do not to have enough staff to monitor so many different sites and would base it on how often they are used. We have to admit the aussie/NZ site has been very quiet almost non-existent for quite a while now, so if they can do this for us I feel the transfer process won't be so disappointing for some of us. We can put our creations and competitions in the different sections and treat it as our own little area to continue doing what we did over there.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    They won't be able to transfer any pictures and to be honest, I don't see the point. We stopped the comps over there because we didn't get enough interest. imo You may as well hold the comps in the normal section here as you will most likely need to advertise them there anyway to get the numbers. On the other hand, who knows what Aussies and Kiwis have been using/lurking in this forum and might join now we're forced over this side. :|
    edited January 2018
    Trouble is if I put them in the US comps it's unlikely our Aussie/NZealanders will even attempt them, so if they see them here and perhaps invite a couple of others that I know will join in such as Movotti, Karima, EuphorialQueen, it may give them some incentive to give them a go and it may pick up. All we can do is see what happens I guess. :) I've already transferred most of my comps to here, and that may even jog some memories for some.

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I think it will work, if I back it up & help I know it will, I do not think I will help at all in the US Forums,( I would get lost!LOL)but in here in our section I will keep trying to help,as it is EA has thanked me,for doing so,so if we all just keep doing what we did over there, here, I guess it won't be so bad! B)o:)B)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited January 2018
    I do, too, @aussiekarima, thanks, especially since we don't have to go back and forth. So I hope they make sections in here for us. :)

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited January 2018
    ~ We are getting interest with Jen's @Jendowoz0612 new Comp in the US forums, I am going to try the Vampire Comp too! As I still need to keep still,(did too much over CHRISTmas, & I am now paying for it!) I need to stay in front of my PC some more rather that doing things around the home,yay for resting(but it is so boring staying still) :/
    ~ May be,it is a time thing the Vampire Challenge, I do not know if it will work with everything else as I think you just do it to get your Vampire to Grand Master,plus the other requirements,then the first one to finish is the winner!? do not know if I should do it,it starts on the 1st of January & finishes on the 21st of January,so I would say you can not do anything else! >:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima