Stories Forum Specific Guidelines:

Using lots of images or hitting us with an absolute novel? Please be courteous and use a spoiler tag for your post. Thanks!
It's Patch day! The latest update is now live for The Sims 4 which includes critical updates to Gallery and in-game profanity filters. Click here to read the notes.

The Huckles: A Very Ugly Prettacy Chapter 4.2 *NEW* 11.24.22

12345679...Next

Comments

• mojot89mojot89 Posts: 9,924 Member
    @M13Vulpecula I have a whole spreadsheet of what's been completed and what hasn't been lol otherwise there would be no keeping track lol
    golden.png

Golden Plumbobs are here! And we've been nominated for TWO! Bridget has been nominated for Sim of the Year and the Huckles has been nominated for Best Legacy with a Twist!

Vote for Bridget here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=7698
    Vote for The Huckles here: https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=7703
    Wooooo! This is not a drill! We're starting a new generation!! Chapter 4.1 is out now!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,586 Member
    Oh me oh my, nice to see some of them vampires cured XD

And oh yes, Andrea is likely going to be a favourite XD Aniything that spices up the family line is a go for me ;p

06-27-22_7-52-05-pm.png?w=1024

Oof this reminds me of that recipe lifetime wish in 3, which would also immediately trigger if you had a high enough cooking skill and enough packs XD

06-26-22_12-23-43-pm.png

Ooh, and this reminds me of a Sims story where two male servo lovers adopted a child together! Never underestimate the power of digital love 💛🤖

06-28-22_5-13-52-pm-1.png?w=1024

Babby making is commenced 👶🏼😈 MWuahahaha--- I mean teehee :3
    Banner.png
    Oh me oh my, nice to see some of them vampires cured XD

I agree! I just started this generation and I already can't wait for it to be over because we'll be done with vampires! Woohoo
    And oh yes, Andrea is likely going to be a favourite XD Aniything that spices up the family line is a go for me ;p

Oh I love her so much! I had so much fun creating her in CAS! I canNOT wait to see their kids! lol
    Oof this reminds me of that recipe lifetime wish in 3, which would also immediately trigger if you had a high enough cooking skill and enough packs XD

Yeah, there's a hidden aspiration in TS4 too. We'll have to unlock that at some point and do that. It's on the list of things to do.
    Ooh, and this reminds me of a Sims story where two male servo lovers adopted a child together! Never underestimate the power of digital love 💛🤖

Robolove! :heart:
    Babby making is commenced 👶🏼😈 MWuahahaha--- I mean teehee :3

I can't wait for the kids!!!
    Hey Y'all! I have a new chapter of my Huckle legacy! We have a big change in this one! We have a NEW HOUSE! WHAT?! Yeah! So go check it out! And of course we have the ugly, which I know is why you come around anyway!

So click HERE to go check it out!
    Oooh big compliments to your house building skills! Even though the Huckles may not be the prettiest, their house surely is! :smiley: (I guess that's why they don't appreciate it, they're just jealous 😜)

11-11-22_7-12-22-pm.png?w=800

Time to breed some new babbies!

11-12-22_6-40-01-pm.png?w=800

A big shame we cannot see his looks come into full fruition yet.. It's kinda like Sims 3, where kids look still decent in their younger years but turn wonky when they hit puberty :o XD

And then my game crashed lol

We lost about a day of progress which is annoying, but it could have been worse lol

Anyway, back to the show!

Oof, had that happen a handful of times as well... And then at the one time when I really *needed* my game to crash it didn't :C (rip Hermia)

Honestly with this amount of Huckles around already I basically need a family tree to keep track of all of them xD ... I wonder if during those 26 generations the game will reach a point where literally everyone is somehow related to the Huckle bloodline?
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 2,984 Member
    Oooh big compliments to your house building skills! Even though the Huckles may not be the prettiest, their house surely is! :smiley: (I guess that's why they don't appreciate it, they're just jealous 😜)

A big shame we cannot see his looks come into full fruition yet.. It's kinda like Sims 3, where kids look still decent in their younger years but turn wonky when they hit puberty :o XD

We lost about a day of progress which is annoying, but it could have been worse lol

Oof, had that happen a handful of times as well... And then at the one time when I really *needed* my game to crash it didn't :C (rip Hermia)

Honestly with this amount of Huckles around already I basically need a family tree to keep track of all of them xD ... I wonder if during those 26 generations the game will reach a point where literally everyone is somehow related to the Huckle bloodline?

If my legacies are anything to go by, it'll happen by generation 5. Granted I let MCCC have freer rein with siblings and their offspring than Mojot does. (And Elders aren't a valid age for babies just to keep the population growth from getting too wild.) I'm already seeing a lot of second and third cousin marriages. My 5th gen heir in one story married her third cousin. Can't send them anwhere without bumping into 2 or 3 distant cousins.
    image.png
    edited November 24
    SimTresa wrote: »

If my legacies are anything to go by, it'll happen by generation 5. Granted I let MCCC have freer rein with siblings and their offspring than Mojot does. (And Elders aren't a valid age for babies just to keep the population growth from getting too wild.) I'm already seeing a lot of second and third cousin marriages. My 5th gen heir in one story married her third cousin. Can't send them anwhere without bumping into 2 or 3 distant cousins.

Aaah..... Deacon happens to be the first of gen 5 :sweat_smile:

giphy.gif
    Banner.png

I don't think that'll happen. I flag all the spare's offspring as "no offspring" and "no marriage" for this exact reason. The game eventually generates new sims to fill vacancies so I don't run out of sims in the world. Specifically Sims without Huckle genetics lol :joy:
    mojot89 wrote: »

I don't think that'll happen. I flag all the spare's offspring as "no offspring" and "no marriage" for this exact reason. The game eventually generates new sims to fill vacancies so I don't run out of sims in the world. Specifically Sims without Huckle genetics lol :joy:

Oooh that makes sense xD Kinda sad that no Huckles will have second cousins though xD
    Banner.png
    mojot89 wrote: »

Oooh that makes sense xD Kinda sad that no Huckles will have second cousins though xD

True lol but I don't allow it in any of my saves so it's not unusual for me lol