Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Huckles: A Very Ugly Prettacy Chapter 4. *NEW* 1.7.24

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Belinda Huckle looks so much like her late father. Also, Ezra having no scholarships is totally lame.
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    I agree lol A mini bobblehead! And yeah. Ezra made me mad lol Now we have student loanssss
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Ooof that breakup XD Wonder what would've happened if you rolled with it though? Who doesn't love a little bit of bad times? ;)

B- isn't that bad for Ezra though, he even has an A+ for one subject. :)

Rip those high bills :o XD How can they ever afford those? :o
    Banner.png
    Ooof that breakup XD Wonder what would've happened if you rolled with it though? Who doesn't love a little bit of bad times? ;)

I didn't want to find out lol I worked hard to find a spouse I liked! I wasn't about to just let Bridget decide "no" and divorce him without permission lol

That A+ is what saved his grade that's for sure. He got LUCKY

Right now, Victor is bringing home the bacon. I might need to start painting some more. That'll give Bryce something to do before he moves out.
    mojot89 wrote: »

I didn't want to find out lol I worked hard to find a spouse I liked! I wasn't about to just let Bridget decide "no" and divorce him without permission lol

That A+ is what saved his grade that's for sure. He got LUCKY

Right now, Victor is bringing home the bacon. I might need to start painting some more. That'll give Bryce something to do before he moves out.
    Ooof XD Can't throw away all the hard work, that'd be a bit of a punch in the stomach :open_mouth:

I wonder what caused the D+ then?

Yesss, let's have Bridgette and Ezra go full Jim Pickens mode and lock Bryce in the basement to paint for money. :naughty::p
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Yikes, that bill! Good luck saving on power and water.
    Caela's actually cute despite those buck teeth.
    I didn't know Vampires could duel. :-0
    Aww, so sad Victor's gone, but at least he got to accomplish a few things first.
    image.png
    09-27-20_5-46-19-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Hmm, Victor's body type looks really odd in this picture :o XD The beauty of Sims 4's randomiser?

Hmm, those kids are kind of cute now, where are the Huckle genes? :o At least this generation's heir will be the ugliest one who continues the legacy XD

"Is it just me, or is it weird that you can still browse plopsy while your computer is broken?"

Oof, another design failure in the game :tongue:

10-13-20_6-15-17-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Too cute for an heir. Those teeth are very cute though, when she grows up she absolutely has to grow a big bush of curly hairs and go the Hermione Granger route XD What are her traits?

Hopefully those solar panels will have to cut on those bills, they're MADNESS. Is that the vanilla game charging so much? :o

Rip Victor :'( He's definitely earned his place in the legacy by his actions this chapter. You will be remembered for all the good reasons.
    Banner.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Yes! More Huckles!
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Yikes, that bill! Good luck saving on power and water.
    Caela's actually cute despite those buck teeth.
    I didn't know Vampires could duel. :-0
    Aww, so sad Victor's gone, but at least he got to accomplish a few things first.

@SimTresa I really hope the solar panels and water collectors help because Ima be broke if this keeps up.
    I agree that Caela's actually cute! Already a good contender for heir!
    I didn't know either! It was really cool to watch!
    I was ready for Victor to go. He had definitely overstayed his welcome. But he was pretty productive right before dying, so I guess it wasn't so bad for him to stick around so long

09-27-20_5-46-19-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Hmm, Victor's body type looks really odd in this picture :o XD The beauty of Sims 4's randomiser?

Hmm, those kids are kind of cute now, where are the Huckle genes? :o At least this generation's heir will be the ugliest one who continues the legacy XD

"Is it just me, or is it weird that you can still browse plopsy while your computer is broken?"

Oof, another design failure in the game :tongue:

10-13-20_6-15-17-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Too cute for an heir. Those teeth are very cute though, when she grows up she absolutely has to grow a big bush of curly hairs and go the Hermione Granger route XD What are her traits?

Hopefully those solar panels will have to cut on those bills, they're MADNESS. Is that the vanilla game charging so much? :o

Rip Victor :'( He's definitely earned his place in the legacy by his actions this chapter. You will be remembered for all the good reasons.

-kinda like a "face 1" sim in TS3. And old age definitely does NOT help lol

-definitely need to re-introduce some more ugly genes into the family. What do you think? Also, this generation heir is the prettiest one. Bridget was considered the ugliest and one her poll last time

-#simslogic is a trend in the game for SURE

-As this is a pretty generation, that actually makes her a good candidate for heirship! And I love the Hermione idea lol I'm not sure how that fits with the squeamish trait though lol

-It's for sure the lot taxes. Since we're on such a big lot, the taxes are ridiculous. So hopefully the solar panels do their job lol

-Yeah, he earned it for sure! Only took until the last week of his life to do it...

VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Yes! More Huckles!

@VanPelt81 I know! I missed them! Hopefully we don't wait so long again to see them! I'm still working a TON of overtime, so I don't get a lot of time to play lately, but I'm trying!
    Starting of with a Madagascar reference XD Pleh, to be honest I hated that moment in the movie, Marty was my favourite of the bunch and young me believed that nobody was allowed to mess with him in any way, shape or form XD

Hmm, weird face profile or weird eyes? Pick your poison. :P

Good-bye Bryce :o Hope he'll bring honour to the Huckles name in his own way :3

GG Bridgette! Officially graduated and ready to become a doctor... wait :o

Ooh, and I like that Bridgette is really close to achieving her lifetime whim! The sooner she can become a muggle again, hahaha XD

Gnome army! D: And Simone is among them! D:

And yay for Ezra being close to finishing that aspiration as well XD

And welcome to the family, little Christian Huckles XD Wonder what his genes will look like? XD
    Banner.png
    Bridgette's diagnosing skills are spot-on, with those skills she should get promoted up the ladder in no time :joy:

Hip hip hooray for paying the bills right away! :smiley:

Poor Caela, shame that her birthday has been forgotten :o I think she's messed up now XD

Heheh, Bobblehead spawn XD

BUBBA JAY! :smiley: Long time no see indeed! :3

Is that a zombie birthday cake? :o I think they got the wrong supernatural there...

Shame that the heir requirement is the PRETTIEST this generation, or else Cade would win hands-down. I think the vote might prove interesting :)
    Banner.png
    Bridgette's diagnosing skills are spot-on, with those skills she should get promoted up the ladder in no time :joy:

Hip hip hooray for paying the bills right away! :smiley:

Poor Caela, shame that her birthday has been forgotten :o I think she's messed up now XD

Heheh, Bobblehead spawn XD

BUBBA JAY! :smiley: Long time no see indeed! :3

Is that a zombie birthday cake? :o I think they got the wrong supernatural there...

Shame that the heir requirement is the PRETTIEST this generation, or else Cade would win hands-down. I think the vote might prove interesting :)

It's funny, because we actually misdiagnosed like 3 real patients in this play session which killed her work performance :joy:

Hopefully we'll be paying on time more often since now both Bridget and Ezra are making more money than they were. *crosses fingers*

I still love Bobblehead and am sad that he didn't win (even though there was no way he was winning a pretty poll lol)

Bertha haunts us regularly, so it was a nice change of pace to see Bubba Jay!

I love the zombie cake! But I would totally do a vampire cake if it existed. But is doesn't :pensive:

I have a sneaky feeling that Cian is going to win this one. But I agree, Cade would win FOR SURE if it was an ugly poll!
    edited February 2021
    So glad you got revenge on that repo man! LOL. and yay for finally getting that pregnancy for the promotion! I would've been so tempted to use MCCC to cheat someone pregnant and be done with it already. Surgeon... good luck. My sim went six shifts without a single surgery before I gave up and had her retire so I could focus on the next generation. Course I was playing rotationally at the time, with several households, so I didn't have as much time to focus on just that one.
    image.png
    Thankfully, this next promotion task is to successfully diagnose and cure 5 sims. And we're already at 4, so it shouldn't be too long before we get that final promotion!
    Yay, more Huckles! Great to catch up with everyone. That surgery table error is a known game bug, EA needs to stop breaking their own game.
    Good job finishing the doctor career. I need to try it again at some point.
    image.png
    Pleh, had the tab for Chapter 3.7 open for literally almost half a year to react but I kept forgetting to write thoughts here, lets hit two birds with 1 stone now shall we XD

02-20-21_4-30-15-pm.png

"So it’s been a hot minute since I last played this and Cade walking around in his dark form scared me.
    Yikes is all I can say"

Yikes indeed XD

02-20-21_5-33-59-pm.png

02-20-21_5-37-22-pm.png

Wait, Sims 4 does have a repo-man? Since when? :o

02-20-21_6-38-37-pm.png

"We saw this guy walking around and guess what? HE WAS THE REPO MAN! REVENGE IS OURS!"

Sweet sweet revenge indeed XD

02-20-21_8-01-33-pm.png

This is such a mood XD

02-21-21_2-38-35-pm.png

Wow, the only Huckle thing on Cade is the eyes :o Dang, breeding out the ugly went way too easy XD And dangit, the C heir will be the prettiest one XD

02-21-21_4-05-23-pm.png

unknown.png

Oh nope nope nopity nope nope! :scream: Do not trust that dastardly gnome D:

02-21-21_4-52-09-pm.png

All the doggoes! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶💛

It's nice to see the skill progress going on :smiley::smiley:

02-27-21_12-12-03-pm.png

Dang, that's savage :o

Congrats on reaching the vampire aspirations :star: Fingers crossed for a cure soon now we got those out of the way ;p

02-27-21_2-13-58-pm.png

AT LAST! WOOP WOOP!

02-27-21_4-05-57-pm.png

F :cry:

02-27-21_4-34-51-pm.png

02-27-21_4-36-47-pm.png

02-27-21_4-38-49-pm.png

It's interesting to see how mostly normal-looking they've all become by now :o XD And this is just gen C XD

08-09-21_5-02-47-pm.png

"I totally forgot that Bridget’s next skill was singing.
    *turns off sound*
    Ezra: Here, let me hit this harder to block the noise!
    Bridget: You guys are RUDE."

I honestly love it when your commentary goes savage XD Keep that up :smiley:

08-09-21_5-16-47-pm.png

F for Brandy as well :cry:

08-09-21_6-40-45-pm.png

I think she is just asserting her dominance as a surgeon. When you got that high on the career ladder you gain certain privileges XD

08-09-21_7-06-13-pm.png

Thank goodness XD Though that means one less means of savage commentary :c Plehhhh XD

Progress on all the part-time jobs. Good to have those crossed off :[img][/img]3

08-09-21_7-45-57-pm.png

XD XD

Imagine when they'll (finally) add a Werewolf pack for Sims 4 XD

08-09-21_8-56-15-pm.png

NOT THE ROBOT VAMPIRES D:D:D: XD

08-10-21_7-00-59-pm.png

Rip....

08-11-21_6-41-01-pm.png

Best picture of the bunch :star: 10/10

08-11-21_7-23-32-pm.png

Now this is what I love to see in a Huckle :tongue:

"Maybe he’ll grow on us before we have the heir poll."

He surely has on me XD

08-11-21_8-18-40-pm-4.png

Ooh a Servo XD Can we vote for them in the heir poll? :wink:

08-07-21_1-48-16-pm-2.png

Shame Cory is of generation C or else I'd suggest Breedbekkikker for his name ;)

Well, guess I am up to date once again ;) Looking forward to the next part!
    Banner.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    That surgery table error is a known game bug

I wondered. I had it happen in my Achievement challenge as well. It's really annoying. She couldn't finish a surgery one time because of it. I had to reset her.

Laaaame

@M13Vulpecula I love your in depth reactions to each chapter! Seriously makes my day! :blush: And don't worry, I'll keep up with the savage commentary! I love poking fun at my sims!
    Wait, Sims 4 does have a repo-man? Since when? :o

Repo men came with Discover University. And I think this is really the first time that I've had an interaction with one.

02-27-21_12-12-03-pm.png

Dang, that's savage :o

The ghosts in this game are complete savages! There's one that pokes fun at the players for playing a life-simulator lol
    Congrats on reaching the vampire aspirations :star: Fingers crossed for a cure soon now we got those out of the way ;p

So Bridget will be getting a cure as soon as the next generation takes over since her assigned career and aspiration are complete. Ezra will get one whenever he finishes his career. (I think he's at level 6?) The spares will get them before they move out. The Gen C heir will be a bit more complicated and I'll cross that bridge when we get there lol
    02-27-21_4-34-51-pm.png

02-27-21_4-36-47-pm.png

02-27-21_4-38-49-pm.png

It's interesting to see how mostly normal-looking they've all become by now :o XD And this is just gen C XD

Funnily enough, those bottom two are adopted. So there's no Huckle genes there at all! :lol:

Imagine when they'll (finally) add a Werewolf pack for Sims 4 XD

I'm not holding out for anymore supernaturals. I would LOVE fairies or genies again, but since EA is "working on currently available DLC" I'm sure there won't be any new stuff for a while :pensive:
    08-09-21_8-56-15-pm.png

NOT THE ROBOT VAMPIRES D:D:D: XD

WHY NOT THE ROBOT VAMPIRES?!
    Ooh a Servo XD Can we vote for them in the heir poll? :wink:

Oh I wish! That would be HILARIOUS! lol
    edited October 2021
    Update! Chapter 3.9 - Completing Even MORE Things!

And dont forget to vote in the heir polls! There's one on the BLOG and one on BOOLPROP! Vote in both!
    Wow, all the collecting and skills done there :smiley: I honestly need an overview of what's been tackled already and what's yet to be done XD

Dangeth thou, grant rodiek, for tarnishing the fruits with thy downfall.

As for Servo names, what about Hucklebotty Finn? ;3

Heir poll time! Now, A was the pretty vote, B was the ugly vote, C is the pretty vote once more... that is, if we *should* play C as the pretty vote :naughty:
    Banner.png