Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pancakes Legacy *Updated 12/23*

K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
08-12-17_15-15-55.png?w=740&h=430&crop=1

Welcome to the Pancakes legacy

Bob Pancakes just got married to the woman he thought was the one - turns out that wasn't true. They divorced just months after they married - Eliza already happy with another man Bob Pancakes now finds himself in the shoes of a legacy founder.

No money whatsoever - a plot of land and no job.

Follow his adventure to start a new life - finding love and building the sweetest legacy in Pancake town!

Chapter 3 now live

won't be updated for now. Sadly I had to reinstall windows and I forgot to save my Ts4 files before doing so. I'll however will try to reconstruct everything and/or will try to just start again.
Post edited by K4sies on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Index

Post edited by K4sies on
  • Options
    megalodonsimmermegalodonsimmer Posts: 150 Member
    I always love reading legacies based on preexisting sims! One of my saves in my game is a Goth legacy. I'm really excited to see where this goes :)
    FaUPP49.jpg
    EA Origin ID: megalodonlive
  • Options
    I always love reading legacies based on preexisting sims! One of my saves in my game is a Goth legacy. I'm really excited to see where this goes :)

A Goth legacy sounds pretty interesting :O I bet you have plenty of fun with them. Who did you choose from the Goths for the legacy?
    And thank you for reading :)
  • Options
    Chapter One Home Sweet Home now live!
  • Options
    megalodonsimmermegalodonsimmer Posts: 150 Member
    Love the new chapter, can't wait to see how Bob navigates his new life. I ended up using Cassandra as my founder, I haven't gotten too far into the legacy since it's the save I play the least, but I have a lot of fun with it.
    FaUPP49.jpg
    EA Origin ID: megalodonlive
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I love it so far. I hope we'll also going to see little from Eliza's life :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Good start so far, looking forward to see how things go for Bob.
  • Options
    Took a little longer to reply due to some troubles I had with my computer. It's working again so I'll be off again, re-writing those handwritten pages and adding those screenshots. Chapter 2 will be up sometime today :)
    Love the new chapter, can't wait to see how Bob navigates his new life. I ended up using Cassandra as my founder, I haven't gotten too far into the legacy since it's the save I play the least, but I have a lot of fun with it.

Again Thank you :) And also congrats on becoming a full member :) I hope I can read many stories from you in the future!
    I love it so far. I hope we'll also going to see little from Eliza's life :)

While I won't switch pov to Eliza I'm thinking about visiting her once a sim week and taking some screenshots of her life and finally posting them when Bob's Generation is done. I'm still fighting with myself if I should do it - but I bet I'll end up doing it anyways. And thank you for reading ^-^
    Good start so far, looking forward to see how things go for Bob.

Thank you :D I'm looking forward to it too. Bob is refreshing to play :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Chapter 2 Library blues now live
  • Options
    Chapter 3 Rejection now live.

Also the Pancakes legacy will be going on holiday until next year :)
    I wish everyone a lovely christmas with their families and a happy new year!