Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

you can get cats and dogs for 30% off right now

for those who don't know and haven't bought it yet origin has a storewide 30% sale if you use the promo code fillyourstocking and the sims and expansion/game packs are part of it

it's $50 for cats and dogs in Australia so i just got it for $35

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited December 2017
    I just bought it too, downloading now :p
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Wow, at 30% off, Cats & Dogs EP would make a great Christmas gift <3
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Any idea when it runs out?
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2017
    The promotion runs until December 14th 10:00 AM PDT.

Full Terms in the spoiler :)
    *THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 14TH, 2017 10:00 AM PDT. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (www.origin.com/about). VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. EXCLUDES STAR WARS™ THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND SUBSCRIPTIONS. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON http://www.ea.com/legal.

-Mage
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Hm..no. The EP price is DOUBLED UP in my country and 30% it's not enough.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Stuff packs are included too. I'm missing 4 so I might get them.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Hm..no. The EP price is DOUBLED UP in my country and 30% it's not enough.

I saw that. That's awful. Is it just C&D? I thought it may have been a mistake but I guess if it's still happening it's not. I'm sorry you can't get it. :'(
  • LazyChick1LazyChick1 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, anyone who reads this comment. Which game expansion pack or game update did toddlers come with?
    Thanks to anyone who answers.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    The sale is really interesting. I went for additional SP. But the other EP's have been one sale for half price so I think I'll wait for C&D and hope they will also be one a bigger sale. I don't mind the wait, because I'm one of the few people who says it's a nice addition not a must-have.

> @LazyChick1 said:
    > Hi, anyone who reads this comment. Which game expansion pack or game update did toddlers come with?
    > Thanks to anyone who answers.
    >

Toddlers came with the update in January 2017. You don't need a special pack for them.