July 10 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I hate you all.

    I'm sorry, DeKay :heartbreak:
    I'd say take it as a compliment, but even that wears off at some point. I hope you are able to play again soon.

    I'm contemplating if I should even play anymore next time. Every time I die on Night 1, people would be like, "Oh, it should be someone who has played with DeKay before." But literally 90% of you have played with me for a long time, so that doesn't help with anything and it makes me sad. :disappointed:

    Noooo :frowning: Play with us, DeKay. It's just a bad luck streak, Bella kept dying as well just a bit ago.

    I bolded that part of your quote since I was gonna add something else, but erased it and didn't get rid of the bold, oops.
    unknown.png
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I'll be sad if you quit mafia, dekay. :( But, if you really wanna quit, then okay.

    Just remember, I have not survived a single mafia game yet. And I usually die in the very beginning whenever I have anything besides a townie role it seems...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    I think Lissa actually has an award for most likely shot night 1.
    unknown.png
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Aww DeKay, that's such a bummer :( I'm glad Bella made it through though since it sounds like they're the two that die early a lot! (I'm just going based off of what I've read since I don't know you guys that well yet).

    Ok if I'm reading all of this correctly:

    DeKay (town, innocent child) was killed by a third party (? serial killer maybe like Zinnia suggested?)

    Which means the Mafia kill was blocked somehow (roleblocking only affects special roles, right? So a Mafia kill would have to be blocked by using an ability to protect the target?)

    I have some conjecture about Zinnia (and if I'm not allowed to post this, I'm REALLY sorry - I re-read the rules and THINK I'm allowed to, but not 100% positive):

    Zinnia's action failed, according to her. So several things could have happened.
    1. She protected DeKay, but was roleblocked by someone else (the potential roleblocker or jailkeeper, since DeKay wasn't the ascetic watcher). This would argue for her being town.
    2. If she protected anyone else, they still would have died if her action failed; since no one else died, this would argue for her not having a protective role (unless she was directly roleblocked). However, she could still be either town (ex. vigilante) or Mafia (another killer type action role).
    3. If she attempted to kill someone and it failed because they were protected or she was roleblocked, this still doesn't tell us which alignment since there are killing roles on both sides.
    4. Zinnia did not try to kill the watcher (if they're in the game) since the watcher is not immune to kills, unless Zinnia was directly roleblocked. Again, this actually doesn't tell us a whole lot.

    Really, re-reading all of this, I don't actually know anything super useful XD
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Just had a readthrough. I won't be on for the rest of today, the night phase or the beginning of the next day because I have school, and then I'm going to a friend's and spending the night. Sorry about this xD
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    I just realized I have no idea if we're actually told our actions "failed" or if we have to assume when nothing happens. If that's the case, then potentially my point #2 could be wrong because Zinnia's possible protectee simply wasn't targeted. OMG my brain hurts.

    And definitely take all of my posts with a grain of salt (or sugar, if that's more your thing) because I'm a total noob XD

    DatSub I hope you have fun with your friend!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    Aww DeKay, that's such a bummer :( I'm glad Bella made it through though since it sounds like they're the two that die early a lot! (I'm just going based off of what I've read since I don't know you guys that well yet).

    Ok if I'm reading all of this correctly:

    DeKay (town, innocent child) was killed by a third party (? serial killer maybe like Zinnia suggested?)

    Which means the Mafia kill was blocked somehow (roleblocking only affects special roles, right? So a Mafia kill would have to be blocked by using an ability to protect the target?)

    I have some conjecture about Zinnia (and if I'm not allowed to post this, I'm REALLY sorry - I re-read the rules and THINK I'm allowed to, but not 100% positive):

    Zinnia's action failed, according to her. So several things could have happened.
    1. She protected DeKay, but was roleblocked by someone else (the potential roleblocker or jailkeeper, since DeKay wasn't the ascetic watcher). This would argue for her being town.
    2. If she protected anyone else, they still would have died if her action failed; since no one else died, this would argue for her not having a protective role (unless she was directly roleblocked). However, she could still be either town (ex. vigilante) or Mafia (another killer type action role).
    3. If she attempted to kill someone and it failed because they were protected or she was roleblocked, this still doesn't tell us which alignment since there are killing roles on both sides.
    4. Zinnia did not try to kill the watcher (if they're in the game) since the watcher is not immune to kills, unless Zinnia was directly roleblocked. Again, this actually doesn't tell us a whole lot.

    Really, re-reading all of this, I don't actually know anything super useful XD

    My action isn't a kill, I won't reveal who I targeted, because if they are the Watcher I don't want them to be revealed.
    unknown.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    I'm gonna have this cup of tea and then go to sleep... so if anybody is awake, I'd love to hear from you....
    unknown.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,325 Member
    Aww DeKay, Rip. :(

    I still feel uneasy about Zinnia, something feels up with you.
    Khemkat seems to be very helpful.
    Rose is always fishy to me so idk.
    Bella is fine I think.
    Eyelash, who knows?
    Sub hasn't said much to go off.
    Broncos is idk and same for Diva, has she said anything yet?
    Am I missing anyone?

    DeKay voted for Rose and Broncos yesterday right? I don't know if they would make such an obvious kill.

    I'm not getting much, only a feeling on Zinnia but I don't feel like I want to vote her because she might be town with a good role. I'm going to see how things go. Be back later!


  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,156 Member
    I think Lissa actually has an award for most likely shot night 1.

    She does xD And Alleen has an award for most likely to be lynched day 1. Funtimes
    jPKj13W.jpg?1
    Finale Out Now!
    My Wishlist
  • EyelashEyelash Posts: 37 Member
    > @kittymeow said:
    > Aww DeKay, Rip. :(
    >
    > I still feel uneasy about Zinnia, something feels up with you.
    > Khemkat seems to be very helpful.
    > Rose is always fishy to me so idk.
    > Bella is fine I think.
    > Eyelash, who knows?
    > Sub hasn't said much to go off.
    > Broncos is idk and same for Diva, has she said anything yet?
    > Am I missing anyone?
    >
    > DeKay voted for Rose and Broncos yesterday right? I don't know if they would make such an obvious kill.
    >
    > I'm not getting much, only a feeling on Zinnia but I don't feel like I want to vote her because she might be town with a good role. I'm going to see how things go. Be back later!

    I know. I'm a goodie.

    I already said.
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    I just realized I have no idea if we're actually told our actions "failed" or if we have to assume when nothing happens. If that's the case, then potentially my point #2 could be wrong because Zinnia's possible protectee simply wasn't targeted. OMG my brain hurts.

    And definitely take all of my posts with a grain of salt (or sugar, if that's more your thing) because I'm a total noob XD

    DatSub I hope you have fun with your friend!

    Yes, you will receive a message if your action has failed that night. One shot actions will only be refunded if you yourself were jailkept or roleblocked. Otherwise, your action will be used if you say to use it.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 10,729 Member
    I would have been on sooner, but I've been studying like crazier for my Euro history text in a couple hours :s
    I'm not really findin Zinnia suspicious at the moment. Maybe I need to reread
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery? Come try a Mafia Game!

    71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    I would have been on sooner, but I've been studying like crazier for my Euro history text in a couple hours :s
    I'm not really findin Zinnia suspicious at the moment. Maybe I need to reread

    Oh, good luck on your test! That sounds stressful.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Aww DeKay, Rip. :(

    I still feel uneasy about Zinnia, something feels up with you.
    Khemkat seems to be very helpful.
    Rose is always fishy to me so idk.
    Bella is fine I think.
    Eyelash, who knows?
    Sub hasn't said much to go off.
    Broncos is idk and same for Diva, has she said anything yet?
    Am I missing anyone?

    DeKay voted for Rose and Broncos yesterday right? I don't know if they would make such an obvious kill.

    I'm not getting much, only a feeling on Zinnia but I don't feel like I want to vote her because she might be town with a good role. I'm going to see how things go. Be back later!


    I'm not scum :sweat_smile: I can promise you that.
    Just trying to be helpful.

    The people who I would be worried about myself are Broncos and Eyelash. Broncos seems off to me (Just a gut feeling) And Eyelash has won every game as scum because he is just active enough not to get voted off.
    unknown.png
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm not sure what to say because I don't have any suspicions, but I feel like zinnia is acting differently, or I just haven't played with her in a while.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Announcement: @NASCARluver2448 will announce the results tonight for day 2 and begin night 2. The title of this thread may not be changed until tomorrow...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 10,729 Member
    I would have been on sooner, but I've been studying like crazier for my Euro history text in a couple hours :s
    I'm not really findin Zinnia suspicious at the moment. Maybe I need to reread

    Oh, good luck on your test! That sounds stressful.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Aww DeKay, Rip. :(

    I still feel uneasy about Zinnia, something feels up with you.
    Khemkat seems to be very helpful.
    Rose is always fishy to me so idk.
    Bella is fine I think.
    Eyelash, who knows?
    Sub hasn't said much to go off.
    Broncos is idk and same for Diva, has she said anything yet?
    Am I missing anyone?

    DeKay voted for Rose and Broncos yesterday right? I don't know if they would make such an obvious kill.

    I'm not getting much, only a feeling on Zinnia but I don't feel like I want to vote her because she might be town with a good role. I'm going to see how things go. Be back later!


    I'm not scum :sweat_smile: I can promise you that.
    Just trying to be helpful.

    The people who I would be worried about myself are Broncos and Eyelash. Broncos seems off to me (Just a gut feeling) And Eyelash has won every game as scum because he is just active enough not to get voted off.

    Thanks! I probably need it :s

    I really got nothing popping out at me, sorry guys :s. When I get home, I'll try DeKay's method and see what I can get.
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery? Come try a Mafia Game!

    71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,325 Member
    I have no idea who to vote, it's too quite here. :D

    Diva seems to be laying low
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,332 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have no idea who to vote, it's too quite here. :D

    Diva seems to be laying low

    I'm not laying low, i'm observing to see who seems scummy to me.
    Evie
    I play Sims 4 and other games.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,325 Member
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I have no idea who to vote, it's too quite here. :D

    Diva seems to be laying low

    I'm not laying low, i'm observing to see who seems scummy to me.

    So you're pretty much lurking then? Lol hmm..
    .
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    That's... laying low.
    unknown.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    Okay, so I said earlier I was suspicious of Broncos, but I don't know anymore. She could very well be mafia, but I don't think she would be third party. I can't imagine her killing DeKay night 1 after last game when the same thing happened. Honestly, I can't imagine many people doing that unless it didn't cross their mind.

    KhemKat, Kitty, and Eyelash are my main suspects for the third party... But that still doesn't help find mafia :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,332 Member
    I have a gut feeling about Zinnia though, but then again Zinnia could not be mafia and could be town..
    Evie
    I play Sims 4 and other games.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,649 Member
    Okay, but if you want to vote me, can you do it tomorrow. My power is... pretty useless, actually. But I want to use it before I die.
    unknown.png
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Hmm I'm not sure, but I'm leaning toward Zinnia being town. Her posts are helpful :D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top