Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm not sure about voting Sub. There is a chance that she is completely lying and got SK and wanted to kill DeKay along with the mafia, but knowing her, it seems more likely that she has a town PR and targeted DeKay, just not some form of protect or it was blocked. I really don't know :s

Well who else would you suggest?

My only thought is KhemKat, but I don't have much evidence since he hasn't been on much.
    If both Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay, it could've easily been why there was no second kill night one.
    It would also explain why in the story, there was mention of a second faction even though Eyelash targeted DeKay. Unless Eyelash's passive underdog ability counted as a target? But that's thinking too much into things.

That is possible, I hadn't thought of that.

KhemKat is confirmed town to me.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    Yeah I voted Sub for the reasons stated most recently (the targeting night 1 mainly, since Eyelash was confirmed Mafia and Sub could easily be the serial killer.) I agree with Zinnia that that's why there was only one kill night 1 even though there are 2 factions that have kills.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm not sure about voting Sub. There is a chance that she is completely lying and got SK and wanted to kill DeKay along with the mafia, but knowing her, it seems more likely that she has a town PR and targeted DeKay, just not some form of protect or it was blocked. I really don't know :s

Well who else would you suggest?

My only thought is KhemKat, but I don't have much evidence since he hasn't been on much.
    If both Eyelash and Sub targeted DeKay, it could've easily been why there was no second kill night one.
    It would also explain why in the story, there was mention of a second faction even though Eyelash targeted DeKay. Unless Eyelash's passive underdog ability counted as a target? But that's thinking too much into things.

That is possible, I hadn't thought of that.

KhemKat is confirmed town to me.

Okay. I'll keep vote Sub, and if she's town, I almost have to use my vig tonight.

Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, if Sub turns out to actually be town and the killer slips through, we have several ways to handle it.
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I still trust Sub and don't trust Broncos claim. :/
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

She was right about he results of her following me, and Diva confirmed her to be her lover. So unless she is a vig/lover/SK I think it makes sense.
    unknown.png
  • Options

She was right about he results of her following me, and Diva confirmed her to be her lover. So unless she is a JOAT/lover/SK I think it makes sense.

unknown.png
  • Options

She was right about he results of her following me, and Diva confirmed her to be her lover. So unless she is a JOAT/lover/SK I think it makes sense.

She claimed JOAT, I just don't know. She also said Diva is a doctor, so who's the lover that bound them together? The whole claim just doesn't sit right with me. :/
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

She claimed JOAT, I just don't know. She also said Diva is a doctor, so who's the lover that bound them together? The whole claim just doesn't sit right with me. :/

I imagine Lover is a modifier.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Come on, town! Only one more to go!

BlissfulQualifiedCutworm-max-1mb.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Ghost tea! Could I have some, please?
    unknown.png
  • Options

You're not dead yet. But you can get real life tea. *gives you real life tea sprinkled with DeKay's Tears*
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

You're not dead yet. But you can get real life tea. *gives you real life tea sprinkled with DeKay's Tears*

Oh, awesome. Real life tea is cool too, I guess.
    I'm sure you have an abundant supply of DeKay's Tears after dying earlier.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yes, I have too much of it. *sprinkles DeKay's Tears everywhere*
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

That explains why it rained this morning.
    unknown.png
  • Options

That explains why it rained this morning.

XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited December 2017
    Votings: (Crossed off if you have a newer vote)
    Bella votes broncos.
    Zinnia votes broncos.
    Zinnia unvotes.
    Zinnia votes Sub.
    Broncos votes Sub.
    Zinnia unvotes.
    Sub votes Diva.
    Khem votes Sub.
    Sub unvotes.
    Sub votes Bella.
    Zinnia votes Sub
    Diva votes Sub
    Actual Vote Count:
    Sub (4) - Zinnia, Khem, Broncos, Diva
    Bella (1) - Sub
    Broncos (1) - Bella.
    At this point, Sub will be lynched.

You have 27 minutes left.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options

My role name is lover JOAT, and I believe Diva's is lover Doctor. I'm pretty sure any role can be a lover, regardless of alignment.

• Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Vote:Sub

Sorry sub. If i'm wrong i'm sorry. :/
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    The lights flickered in the room, and the menacing glares from all the other townies sent shivers down Evile's back. They should have known all along, with a name like Evile, nothing good could come. Strapped to a chair, Evile knew that this was the end for him and his antics.

And, with his deactivation came the solitude that everybody thought they had achieved by taking Clover down. Finally, the experiments would rest in peace...

Sub (Evile, a serial killer) has been lynched on this day. Town has won this game. Congratulations, town. :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Yay, good game, Mafia, Sub.
    And I hope you play with us again, @KhemKat19

Thanks for hosting, Silent!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Wooo! Yay town!!

I was working on getting ahead of schoolwork and went oh crap, I might have to shoot in a vig kill quick, trying to decide who to vig if Sub wasn't it but yay :D:D

• Options
    You're welcome. :)

I realize I may have broken the game when I said there was only one scum left... Sorry about that...
  • Options
    Oh, so I was wrong? But that's awesome! We won we won we won!0
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Role flip!

Actual roles:
    ~Kitty: Belle - Mafia roleblocker. You may choose any one player each night to prevent from using their night actions.
    ~Eyelash: Precious - Mafia underdog (Innocent Child). You gain the powers of the first player to die.
    ~Sub: Evile - serial killer. Evile loves to just cause trouble, and not all of it is just mischevious antics...
    ~Zinnia: Witch - Mentor. You can choose one player to become your mentee, where the two of you will receive a group chat together. It's basically a cult, but you can only have one cult member at a time. You can kill your mentee the next night if you do not like them. You can only recruit twice.
    ~Dekay: Houdini - Innocent child. At any time in the thread, you may post in bold "I am the innocent child" and I will reveal your role in the thread.
    ~Broncos: Stitch -- Townie lover JOAT (with one shot each of the following: watcher, tracker, follower, vigilante). You will be the ultimate cop, however, you are bounded to Angel. If one of you dies at any point, then you will both die.
    ~Khem: Slushy - Townie jailkeeper. Each night, you may choose a player (send me the name of the player here), and they will be protected from all night actions, but be unable to use their own night actions. You cannot choose yourself.
    ~Rose: Sparky - 1-shot town lightningbolt. Any single night in the game, you can choose to redirect every single night action towards you. Whether you live or die depends on the other player's actions.
    ~Diva: Angel - Townie lover doctor. Each night, you will have the ability to protect one player from ANY night kills. However, you are bound to Stitch, and if either one of you dies, you will both die.
    ~Bella: Rueben - Townie vigilante. You can kill another player, however, if you kill a townie, then you will die.

Discarded roles:
    ~Eyelash: Yin -- Mafia bodyguard. You can protect any player you like for one night, aside from yourself.
    ~Sub: Leroy - Mafia JOAT (Hider, strong man, redirector, framer). Leroy is basically an evil, more powerful stitch. His ability to change the color of his fur allows him to pretend to be Stitch so long as nobody looks too closely. He's stronger than stitch, and very persuasive.
    ~Zinnia: Topper - Cop Of All Trades - One shot sane cop, one shot role cop, one shot day cop, one shot amnesiac cop. You have the ability to "shine some light" on a character's actions.
    ~Dekay: Digger - Mafia 2-shot rolecop. You can investigate any two players and decide what their role is.
    ~Broncos: Ploot - Townie doctor. You will be able to protect one player each night from all night kills.
    ~Bella: 628 - Mafia JOAT. One shot hider, strong arm, role blocker, redirector, framer.