Unpopular opinions threads tend to be some of the most interesting ones in forums, I find.
So, what are some opinions you have about the game that you don't see around here often? Here are a few of my own:
1. I am a huge fan of the emotions system.
2. I really like the upbeat style of ts4. (not sure if unpopular per se, but I've seen many that find it ridiculous)
3. I've never really cared for the Cats & Dogs EP; it's actually on the bottom of my list in terms of packs i'm interested in purchasing.
4. I really like how our sims in this game can have more than one relationship status with other sims (i.e. ex/best friends/romantic interest/etc.). I think this feature is very overlooked.
5. People usually complain about CASt when it comes to build/buy mode, but what irks me the most is the lack of pool curve tools and terrain tools.
6. I absolutely love the way toddlers walk in this game.
7. The reception has probably improved since release, but I think the family play here is splendid.
8. Speaking of release, I've been enjoying and liking this game ever since it was first released when many others didn't back then.
9. Now this one is REALLY controversial - I don't think being intended as a mobile game at first necessarily undermines ts4's ability to be every bit as good as its' predecessors. I've seen so many comments holding that against ts4, and it honestly comes off as devaluing the game to me.
Aaannd that's pretty much it for now; I'll come back later if I think of more. But for now, I'm interested in hearing yours.