Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Seasons Wish List

Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
edited December 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
TS4 Seasons Wish List & Ideas

My friend Jenba on Tumblr started this and so I thought to add my two cents. Many ideas have been shared, mostly a rehash of things from the past but my ideas have yet to mentioned. So I'd like the opportunity to share my ideas with you EA! (I'll only included the part I added below. Do with it what you will.)

I’d like to add to this, if I may. I do agree with all of the above mentioned by Jenba, with only one change. I DO want a new world. And when I say world I mean world. Not just a neighborhood or one street. I want a full world with at least 4 separate neighborhoods (one neighborhood featuring each season). The reason for this is to also kill two birds with one stone. What do I mean. I have been wanting a new vacation spot for so long. I have also wanted to be able to live in the one vacation spot we do have (Granite Falls). If EA gives us a new world with 4 separate neighborhoods they can design each one with different seasonal events that remain all year long. This way you can go on a winter vacation to a mountain region and have winter events and winter venues (real venues so sims act appropriately per that season). You could go to a different neighborhood for a summer vacation to a beach type region and have summer events and summer venues (real venues so sims act appropriately per that season). You could go to a different neighborhood for a spring vacation and a different one for a fall vacation.

Winter Vacation neighborhood could have different food/beverage booths that serve your winter favorite treats like hot cocoa and gingerbread cookies. Seasonal flavored mocha and peppermint bark (my fave). They could hold events like snowboarding contest and who can make the best snowman. That winter neighborhood would have an ice rink that’s there and a huge tree in the center square. As usual you could learn the recipes once you’ve tried all the foods and maybe even have some harvestables you can only find in that neighborhood like cranberries or chocolate.

Summer Vacation neighborhood could have different food/beverage booths that serve your summer favorite treats like pop-cycles and funnel cakes (my fave). Chocolate covered frozen bananas and mango smoothies! They could hold events like water skiing (yes you could swim in THIS neighborhood and it would only need THIS neighborhood to have the routing for it so we don’t have issues with other maps). Summer events like jet skis, snorkeling, fishing on a boat and learning to hula dance. All things that would make you want to take your sim here for vacation to learn new foods, new dances, new songs. Collect sea shells and omg bring back the Kraken! PLEASE! New harvestables like pineapples or peaches!

Spring Vacation neighborhood could have different food/beverage booths that serve your spring favorite treats like smoothies with lots of different fruit harvestables. Maybe this neighborhood would have a real florist shop venue where we can learn the florist skill and have a florist crafting table and new flowers to collect/display and give as gifts (usable deco flower arrangements). I like lilies. Maybe the Egg Hunt happens here and a chance sighting of the Easter Bunny! A cake baking contest would be nice to enter. Bake sales and things like that.

Finally the 4th neighborhood could have the Fall Vacation neighborhood that could have different food/beverage booths that serve your fall favorite treats like pumpkin pie and apple cider. Maybe have pie eating contest and bobbing for apples. Maybe have a hay ride through a pumpkin patch. Have an apple orchard or a wine country venue where you learn to make wine. Maybe even learn food canning and food processor skills and be able to sell your goods.

This is what I would like to see in the TS4 Seasons Expansion. This new world with four permanent seasons, one per neighborhood, so I can go on vacation anytime. As for our other neighborhoods the seasons would rotate like some areas of the world that actually get to experience all four seasons. I used to live in Florida where we pretty much only got Summer and Spring all year. Now I live in Nevada and we get Summer and Fall and Winter but it never snows here. So yeah. This is what I would like to see happen EA! Contact me anytime if you need more ideas. I’m always ready with them and I’ll share them with you for free! :-D

The link to Tumblr discussion HERE http://cyberqueen-13.tumblr.com/post/168196846937/what-do-you-want-out-of-seasons-when-it-inevitably