March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A question about TSR skins

When I see TSR skins they look beautiful. So great. When I get them in game, it is like a disaster. Why is this? Is my computer not good enough to handle TSR skins?

Like seriously I nearly recoil at how much worse they look in my game.
That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    What settings are you playing the game on?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    What settings are you playing the game on?

i don't know, but my sims details are very high
    it's just that when i get it in game it's..idk, they look incredibly sick. like diseased.

But maybe it's just the sims I'm trying to put it on that looks weird, idk.

Like a few of them are good, but other times it's just...bad.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    a lot of the skins on TSR are meant for use with the HQ mod, it could be that or the previews could be photoshopped, or it could be an issue with your game, it could be a whole host of things

i tend not to use TSR for cc so I've no idea if this is normal or not
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    a lot of the skins on TSR are meant for use with the HQ mod, it could be that or the previews could be photoshopped, or it could be an issue with your game, it could be a whole host of things

what's the hq mod?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    edited December 2017
    CastieI wrote: »

what's the hq mod?

Here is a link that explains the HQ Mod for better than I could: http://remussims.tumblr.com/post/152511083605/sims-4-how-to-hq

One a side note, if you are having problems with the appearance of your sims, you could have your details set too high. Also, are you using laptop mode? Sometimes turning that off can help.