Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    sawdust wrote: »
    What's gong on @EA_Mage? We were promised the old Aussie forum would remain read only but the Aussie tag has disappeared from the country drop down menu above so now there is no way to get to it (assuming it hasn't been deleted).

The forum is still there and if you have any of the links to threads existing there they will take you to the correct place :)
    The forums was removed from the drop down list to avoid confusion for new members.

The forums link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_au/

-Mage
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    *Flops on the couch, with a stubbie, wearing stubbies*

S'up
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    Good and how are you, @shadyladynz ?

@Jendowoz0612 All good here thanks! Hope all is well with you!
    Crazy busy at work these days so don't have much time to post on here or play Sims for that matter!
    :D
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    @shadyladynz I hope you can get sometime to play sims but can you imagine wouldn't it be great if we could clone ourselves and let the clone do all the work :D
  • shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    @chips46.. have been making an effort to play over my weekends (Fridays and Saturdays) but last couple of weeks just couldn't manage the time! Don't usually play at night as I am pretty stuffed by the end of the day, especially at the moment as we are in the throes of moving to a brand new building and things are really ramping up towards that! Would be great to clone myself but although I moan about my job (who doesn't!) I actually really love it and couldn't imagine doing anything else.(shhh I work in a library!)
    Hope you have been well!
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Welcome to the new members.

Sorry I have been MIA lately. A lot has been keeping me busy. Hoping to be a frequent visitor again soon.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• maxyyyymaxyyyy Posts: 6 New Member
    yo,,

aussie from vic here.
    the last time i used had some sausages cooked on the barbie was when i was 7.
    does this make me a fake aussie????

(im mocking sterotypes 'ere. sorry if i come off as alittle odd (darn you anxiety)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Welcome @maxyyyy to our home away from home. :) Nothing wrong with a snag on the barbie. Isn't it usually a prawn or shrimp on the barbie LOL :D

• maxyyyymaxyyyy Posts: 6 New Member
    im welcomed.

i got back from a trip to Canberra last thurs, twas super fun(yes i said twas lmao)
    my personal favorite places were questacon and the war memorial, questacon was just super cool and the war memorial was super interesting, seeing as im quite into stuff like that. Canberra is super pretty n just a cool place.

going to queensland this thurs. i used to drive up but personal issues got in the way so im flying! driving up to queensland is a pAIN
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @maxyyyy <3
    Mocking stereotypes is one of my favourite hobbies!!! (Online at least, though I do occasionally do it to entertain friends irl :p

The last time I had snags was... last week? No barbie here yet, I used an electric fry pan.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    The last time I had snags was ... actually last night. I had a left over snag sliced and in gravy as a stop gap after the tacos.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,653 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have the cleanest BBQ in the world. Vegetarian snags for me all the way - in a foil tray. I hate cleaning the BBQ.
    Raises a glass of Chardonnay in honour of it - erm, being that time of day! ... and ETA ... Neighbours is about to start *blushes*
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Don't forget you can cook snags in the microwave there just as good cook as the ones on the barbie LOL :D
  • tajanakamentajanakamen Posts: 26 Member
    Kiwi reporting in. Had a good snag with the works down at Bunnings today 10/10 all the way. We don't have a barbie at my flat and we can never be bothered cooking them in a pan/microwave so whenever I get the craving in the weekends/school holidays I just go for a five-minute walk and grab myself a snag.
  • UltraviolentFawnUltraviolentFawn Posts: 34 Member
    Hello friends!

Any one from the Northern Territory on this forum? (I doubt it we are pretty rare it seems) haha
    Speaking of Bunnings sausages, why do they always taste so amazing yet when I make them at home on the barbie they don't taste as nice? >:(

Now I'm craving sausages xD
  • MineWarsMineWars Posts: 16 Member
    i'm from perth wa australia
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Hello friends!

Any one from the Northern Territory on this forum? (I doubt it we are pretty rare it seems) haha
    Speaking of Bunnings sausages, why do they always taste so amazing yet when I make them at home on the barbie they don't taste as nice? >:(

Now I'm craving sausages xD

I live in Darwin. Sent you a friend request in game. I don't play the game but do like to build. Having a break from building at the moment though. :)
  • SarahluvsunicornsSarahluvsunicorns Posts: 6 New Member
    We need like an Islander pack for New Zealand and there should be a new food, PAVLOVA!!
    edited April 2018
    What's everyone's plans for Anzac Day? Did anyone go to a dawn service?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    Oh hi people from Down Under! I'm a Kiwi, living in California. Nice to see you all here.
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    @February11 I didn't get to a dawn service but I watched the live Brisbane broadcast on Channel 9. Did you manage? Otherwise I stayed home. I'll get to a parade one day. Been once many years ago and loved the atmosphere.
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    @February11 I didn't get to a dawn service but I watched the live Brisbane broadcast on Channel 9. Did you manage? Otherwise I stayed home. I'll get to a parade one day. Been once many years ago and loved the atmosphere.

No, we didn't go to one either, they do have one here where we live, and as yet have never been to one. It was raining here early on the morning. Maybe one day. It would be really moving. I got really teary watching it on the TV this year. Extra teary!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Kelz wrote: »
    Oh hi people from Down Under! I'm a Kiwi, living in California. Nice to see you all here.

Hello and welcome, lovely to have you here :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • RPA91RPA91 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    I am back. It's been months since I have been in the forums and am back to a newbie status.
    Keen to get back into the forums and hope they're nice and active :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Welcome back @RPA91 and there are lots of things happening, modelling competitions, building and writing. You name this has it. :)