July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Scott1710Scott1710 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi all,

I've had an account here for a while now, but I've never really contributed anything. I'd love to get involved in the community a bit, and thought a great way to do that would be to share my next sims playthrough with you all. Little did I know that I needed to be much more active here before I'd be allowed to post my own topic.

I've been playing The Sims ever since I picked up the PS2 port of TS2. I spent WAY too much time on TS3 and dearly miss the ability to create my own swatches for everything, though I understand the reason that was omitted from TS4.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting to know some of you a bit. See you around!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 7,084 Member
    Welcome, @Scott1710 If you are keen to join into competitions with editing and CC and nonCC there are a few around in Sims 4 Sims and Modelling community also. I have a new competition starting toward the end of August. See it here. Sims and their animals
  • Zizzle8383Zizzle8383 Posts: 2 New Member
    My Name is ziz, im a kiwi, nice to meet ya blokes, oh and to reply to something on like what the 2nd page, PAV IS OURS!
  • Zizzle8383Zizzle8383 Posts: 2 New Member
    > I Forgot To Say:
    > Im a ts4 player,