Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I create my own gallery poses?

I cant find a pose for a family with 1 teen and a child . I really want one. So how can I make my own?

I saw a tutorial for making cas poses, but its probably not the same...

Comments

• Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    I didn’t know that was possible. That sounds cool and I wish I could help.
    -Wiz
  • nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    the sims 4 tray importer is suppose to let you create gallery photos, but I haven't used that function yet
  • nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    nevermind. I read the comment wrong. sims 4 tray importer doesn't make poses as far as I know
  • MagixSimmerMagixSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Kaywilliams, I made a YouTube video on how to do it! First one out there! Search: How To Make Your Own Sims 4 Gallery Poses By Magixin
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Kaywilliams, I made a YouTube video on how to do it! First one out there! Search: How To Make Your Own Sims 4 Gallery Poses By Magixin

Thank you! :) My only hurdle now, is how long it takes to get the sims into the poses. Smh. i wish we could just choose what pose we want out sims to be in for gallery photos, including cc poses @MagixSimmer
  • MagixSimmerMagixSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    > @kaywilliams said:
    > MagixSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > Kaywilliams, I made a YouTube video on how to do it! First one out there! Search: How To Make Your Own Sims 4 Gallery Poses By Magixin
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you! :) My only hurdle now, is how long it takes to get the sims into the poses. Smh. i wish we could just choose what pose we want out sims to be in for gallery photos, including cc poses @MagixSimmer

Happy I could help!