Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Fed Up with Bugs and Gltiches

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited April 2018
    Actually, it is not weird being not everybody going to experience bugs for various reasons. Bugs can be set off with certain routines or combinations. Glitches are hard to reciprocate and is not an bug itself and can happen more when one is below the minimum specs. The same can be said for folks that played Sims 2 or 4. Just because one has not had an bug does not mean it won't happen. The game does have bugs and should be addressed. Looking how Sims 4 is programmed it may be awhile for one to encounter one.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Actually, it is not weird being not everybody going to experience bugs for various reasons. Bugs can be set off with certain routines or combinations. Glitches are hard to reciprocate and is not an bug itself and can happen more when one is below the minimum specs. The same can be said for folks that played Sims 2 or 4. Just because one has not had an bug does not mean it won't happen. The game does have bugs and should be addressed. Looking how Sims 4 is programmed it may be awhile for one to encounter one.

For instance I bet you very few people here who have the vampire gp have gotten bitten by their clothing before. That was a funny little glitch I encountered (I don't use cc or mods), my sim was miserable for a while because his clothing apparently was eating him. :D:D
    It happened to me and would be a bug, even if its a rare one (I've only had it happen once). Some bugs are definitely more frequent than others.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Outfit glitch is back. I changed my sims outfit on their home lot. When I go to a community lot it goes back to the previous outfit. This was fixed several years ago with a patch and is now resurrected again. I mentioned it to SimGuruNick and Arvin on Twitter.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Outfit glitch is back. I changed my sims outfit on their home lot. When I go to a community lot it goes back to the previous outfit. This was fixed several years ago with a patch and is now resurrected again. I mentioned it to SimGuruNick and Arvin on Twitter.

I still seem to have the glitch where, if you change a Sim in another household in CAS, it will switch the actively played household to theirs. That and music overlapping (which was a launch day glitch) has returned as well.

Speaking of these glitches, I feel like TS4 has the most universal bugs (bugs which affect absolutely everyone). It certainly says a lot about this "solid, new foundation" of The Sims.
    edited April 2018
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

I still seem to have the glitch where, if you change a Sim in another household in CAS, it will switch the actively played household to theirs. That and music overlapping (which was a launch day glitch) has returned as well.

Speaking of these glitches, I feel like TS4 has the most universal bugs (bugs which affect absolutely everyone). It certainly says a lot about this "solid, new foundation" of The Sims.

Sims 4 does have its share of bugs and what matters is how the developer deals with them such in an timely manner and some bugs are not dealt with until months later.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2018

Sims 4 does have its share of bugs and what matters is how the developer deals with them such in an timely manner and some bugs are not dealt with until months later.
    I think that part in fact is handled better than it was for Sims 3. Like, you can customize a werewolf in his werewolf form, but as soon as you quit and later reopen the game they will be default. As far as I know they never fixed that. I do have a feeling bugs for Sims 4 affect players at the same time and all of them, where for Sims 3 they rather have a surprise element to them (ahem, doesn't that sound festive :p ?).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I hate the queue glitches. From my experience with Sims 2, my Sim wakes up and then toilet, shower, eating and then other stuff, like 10 actions. In the Sims 4, I can't do this properly. If they are eating and I tell them to read a book or go to the toilet AFTERWARDS, not during.

The second annoying thing is actions like playing chess, going to bed or talking to someone stay in the queue line at the bottom. When my Sim is sleeping and the energy bar is full, they will wake up at 3 in the morning because of an action in the queue that is not active anymore.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

I think that part in fact is handled better than it was for Sims 3. Like, you can customize a werewolf in his werewolf form, but as soon as you quit and later reopen the game they will be default. As far as I know they never fixed that. I do have a feeling bugs for Sims 4 affect players at the same time and all of them, where for Sims 3 they rather have a surprise element to them (ahem, doesn't that sound festive :p ?).

True :)
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    garapoes wrote: »
    I hate the queue glitches. From my experience with Sims 2, my Sim wakes up and then toilet, shower, eating and then other stuff, like 10 actions. In the Sims 4, I can't do this properly. If they are eating and I tell them to read a book or go to the toilet AFTERWARDS, not during.

The second annoying thing is actions like playing chess, going to bed or talking to someone stay in the queue line at the bottom. When my Sim is sleeping and the energy bar is full, they will wake up at 3 in the morning because of an action in the queue that is not active anymore.

I keep having to reset my Sims because of actions stuck at the bottom too.

Also Sims are STILL forgetting their actions every time their mood changes, apparently. They still disappear in the rabbit hole and reappear and end up late for school/work too (seems to happen every time I have more than 2 Sims that have to go to school or work at 8am).

Clean laundry in the hamper still isn't fixed either.

So many annoying bugs...
  • Sagittarius_Dreamer4Sagittarius_Dreamer4 Posts: 23 Member
    Is it true that most bugs and goitches are caused by using the MOO cheat and the scaling up and down cheat? Is this why some people have issues with some bugs and glitches while others do not?
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited April 2018
    The one I'm fed up with the most is the plum alien discovery issue. Every patch I have to sit and watch it be completely unaddressed. And that's not all. As of last month, they've actually let this glaring issue go unfixed for three years.

It should have been a priority fix the second it was noticed, and yet here I am, still completely unable to enjoy playing aliens three years later! It's been reported for a long time, and it's been confirmed to not be by design, so what's the holdup? Yeah, I know there's a mod that prevents the angry and embarrassed moodlets, but it's just a bandaid fix that doesn't solve everything. The immediate relationship hits and constant "discovery" popups are still a problem even with said mod installed.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Moo is great for building but not so great for the sims living in the build or going to places where moo is used. It is real troublesome in restaurants especially and creates routing issues the game would not other wise have. I refuse to download anything that is listed with moo on the lots. It was also the top issue in Sims 3 as well with routing issues, and Sims 4 uses smart routing so sims shouldn't get stuck - but using moo even messes up smart routing.

I think the issue is - that moo is not meant to be used by players - it is not a cheat but a debug tool designed for Sims 2 for devs use when we had Boolprop as it is a boolprop testing cheat - not a game cheat. In sims 2 it has a lot more uses than in Sims 3 or 4 - but it is not designed to be used in play even if it appears to - it even lists under the info on this tool that it can seriously create issues in the game - but people still use it anyway. I won't at all and may be why I don't get hardly any glitches or bugs or routing issues. Also just taking things out of moo will not fix the issues it causes - is another problem. In order to remove issues caused by debug tools - you need to start a brand new game and delete the game moo was used in for placing objects.

Another issue is mods and CC that are not kept up to date with the newest patch. In those case just removing the old and updating with the new fixes most problems - except in the case of script mods. After replacing a script mod with one updated to the newest patch (all script mods are patch level required updates) as they are made to match the patch level with the script that has to match the updated script of the game or it creates weird problems, often not even related to the script mod - but once you remove the old script mod (some have special instructions - so follow those) close the game - reboot pc, clean caches and then replace the updated script mod. A lot of people don't like going through that hassle - I am one of those people so I won't use mods or CC - so I suppose all of those things I won't use may very well beone reason I have almost zero game issues or any lag or freezing that many report. One other thing I run a very high end 8 core gaming desktop that is built for me (hubby is a pc tech so he rebuilds my pc about every 3 years from top to bottom) - in Sims 4 it makes a big difference just having a top of the line gaming pc. Your pc for the best results need to be much better than any suggested requirement, especially if you have all or most of the packs. Forget minimum requirement unless you are only playing the base game with no packs added.

All these things are why not every one has issues with the game and why others find the game unplayable. Then add to that when the game itself actually has a few bugs it just goes over the top for players already having other issues as well.

ETA - Keep in mind people who like creating with moo and other testing cheats - and cc will tell you it never causes a problem. Don't believe it - long time play with a testing cheat made for devs (not players) activated is trouble - by itself, never mind anything else. I literally spent 8 months - every single day of my own time helping one simmer clean up a Sims 3 world she spent two years making and had used a lot of moo in - with all the issues it caused in that world and all it's many lots. Finally after 8 months of me locating and her removing each issue one at a time - she finally had a troublefree world to share. Also MOO worked right off the bat in Sims 3 (it was designed for Sims 2 testing by the way), but in Sims 4 devs had a lot of trouble getting it even usable in this game, but simmers kept begging - so they made it somewhat usable but even advised not to over use it. They over - use it often. Using MOO means you are forcing an error to happen in the game - now multiply that error by every item placed using moo. That is what moo does. Why on earth use something that will force errors in the game on purpose?
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Sagittarius_Dreamer4Sagittarius_Dreamer4 Posts: 23 Member
    That's why I choose not to use mods and CC. As tempting as it is to use, I really don't want to have to search and see what's broken and keep starting games over again and again. But thanks for the information. I always wondered why some lots I download from the gallery don't work properly. It makes sense now.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, no. My game has zero mods and I have a huge list of bugs ruining my experience.

A lot of it is "every day" stuff; things like interactions getting stuck in the queue, Sims freezing/lagging, time going all over the place, Sims obsessed with standing in front of sinks for no reason, Sims refusing to sleep, and more. Other bugs are found in various packs, especially Dine Out. Again, using ZERO mods, my Sim goes to get seated (which doesn't look properly and takes forever), orders their dish right away, and sometimes it won't come out at all, or take the entire day. '

Can't have them use the cafe or properly use the bar, as Sims crowd the barista and their order never goes through.

Just a lot of these different bugs really make me appreciate The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. Each have their downfalls, but honestly, I have never experienced such excessive and serious bugs which affect the core experience of the game.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, no. My game has zero mods and I have a huge list of bugs ruining my experience.

A lot of it is "every day" stuff; things like interactions getting stuck in the queue, Sims freezing/lagging, time going all over the place, Sims obsessed with standing in front of sinks for no reason, Sims refusing to sleep, and more. Other bugs are found in various packs, especially Dine Out. Again, using ZERO mods, my Sim goes to get seated (which doesn't look properly and takes forever), orders their dish right away, and sometimes it won't come out at all, or take the entire day. '

Can't have them use the cafe or properly use the bar, as Sims crowd the barista and their order never goes through.

Just a lot of these different bugs really make me appreciate The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. Each have their downfalls, but honestly, I have never experienced such excessive and serious bugs which affect the core experience of the game.

That's strange though as I do not see any of that at all. Any bug I have seen was minor -it was not even that noticeable. Usually it was a patch caused error that was almost always fairly quickly fixed. I never get any lag at all - definitely no time lag - I have read others do get this and have even seen a lot of videos with simmers getting some of those kinds of errors but I just don't get any of that.

The only time I had an issue with a restaurant was a user made one I downloaded - and there was an issue where the food never came. After investigating it myself I found out there was issues with the chefs stove and counter thing - that it was not positioned proper and the chef could not place the food on the shelf for the waiter to grab and serve to the patrons. On top of it there was decor placed too close to where the window should have been and floor plants also too near the same area. It was definitely a moo issue for the decor and plants - plus the window for food service was being blocked by improper placement of that unit. I replaced the restaurant with one of the Maxis ones and had no further issue.

I did have is bug where sims would not stay seated - but after they finally fixed that I haven't had any further problems with restaurants. To be fair - I do not have my sims own any - they just go out to eat at them a lot.

I have never had any issues with bars though. My sims always get served without issue.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member

This is very insightful. I rarely encounter any bugs or glitches and have often wondered why.
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    This game was not well built and there are major bugs and glitches. To be honest I have had early access games with less glitches and bugs. It is always the same cry of it is cc and mods or someone's computer..These excuses always amuse me. Because Sims 4 is well know across gaming communities beyond Sim Communities for it vast bugs and glitches..

I have experienced many bugs and glitches with a fresh install and no cc/mod in game.
  • RnM92RnM92 Posts: 222 Member
    gamekitten wrote: »
    This game was not well built and there are major bugs and glitches. To be honest I have had early access games with less glitches and bugs. It is always the same cry of it is cc and mods or someone's computer..These excuses always amuse me. Because Sims 4 is well know across gaming communities beyond Sim Communities for it vast bugs and glitches..

I have experienced many bugs and glitches with a fresh install and no cc/mod in game.

Exactly. I never used a single mod in my game and it was extremely buggy. Almost every gameplay mechanic was plagued by bugs. It was one of the main reasons I stopped playing, because it made the game highly frustrating and pretty much unplayable for me.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't have many bugs either. I do think it might have to do with how I play and treat my game and saves. I rarely play with faster speed than normal, unless the sims are asleep. I don't like the look of crowded moo and having to pull it out when my sim can't get to something.. so I stopped using it, if I have to have a certain build (big if) I go through it and basically pull everything out and replace it. If it doesn't just go in normally the object is deleted or placed where it fits.
    Then I play in ways that I guess is uncommon? I usually play one main household per save so my worlds don't get crowded (I have noticed lag when I played it at max population and other problems cropped up). I tend to try out mods for certain saves then pull them out when a patch is coming. These are only enhancement mods also.. mods that I can do without but might be amusing to me for reason. Usually I play vanilla. I don't use CC usually.. now and then I dabble but it comes out quickly. I clear cache and repair the game if I start running into a problem. Like sims standing still. I haven't had any problems that I remember or that were irritating regarding the que drop thing lately... that might be because all my saves are fairly new though.. just a few months in. I also play with autonomy disabled for the selected sim.. since I'm manning them at that point. They will of course respond to other sims but don't fight me that way.
    For those having all these problems are they on old saves? Have you tested in a new save after clearing cache and repairing game?
    egTcBMc.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Still seeing the odd outfits thing, though it has been slowly calming down. Sims still insist on standing to watch TV/movies instead of using the plentiful chairs an sofas available, and cooking can be a chore. Just got a new oddity. I have a sim that got de-vampired via the cheat code, and the needs and plumbob are normal. However, the sim still has the travel as bat option and it is fully functional. Sim looks very baffled when it's used, too.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited May 2018
    Still seeing the odd outfits thing, though it has been slowly calming down. Sims still insist on standing to watch TV/movies instead of using the plentiful chairs an sofas available, and cooking can be a chore. Just got a new oddity. I have a sim that got de-vampired via the cheat code, and the needs and plumbob are normal. However, the sim still has the travel as bat option and it is fully functional. Sim looks very baffled when it's used, too.

IIRC, removing traits via cheat doesn't work. If Vampirism functions as a trait, removing it will have the same issues -- mannerisms and interactions linger.

Maybe resort to an earlier save and try again with the in-game option to get rid of Vampirism?
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • yagwityagwit Posts: 118 Member
    edited August 2018
    I <3 TS4. I also understand OPs frustration. I tend to accept bugs, because my machine was purchased when TS4 launched. Plus I use mods. I wanted to see how many problems my son's Omen would run into. We are talking about a 2500$ animation rig, huge ssd, the works. TS4 had simulation lag on a long vanilla play-through.
    We encountered not being able to hire services or staff. Staff saying they were already hired, but none showing behind bars, podiums, etc. Vendor buildings do have staff. SL: Queues not moving through actions, hours for bathroom or hand washing. Uncomfortable around fish tanks with caught fish. Fired butlers changing clothes, but never leaving the household. Sims freezing to death with proper winter clothing. Level 10 parents not attending to newborns...whisked away.
    Sims never filling needs, just falling over tired, wetting themselves. I didn't find "no excuse w/5 bathrooms on lot" funny. Autonomy was on full - disable Auto for selected sim unticked. Parents backwards hand pushing (hard to explain) while doing airplane animation. Jungle Adventures sims swimming through the floor ( me thinks that pool changes locals). Sims sitting on the toilet together. Every member of the household randomly removing toddlers from high chairs - hungry to low-whisked away. Again "vanilla" no cc, no mods, but ALL expansions.

I didn't expect many issues honestly. I hope DEVS will read through these, and fix the hiring services (gardeners, waitstaff, etc) immediately. All my machines experience no staff. I don't want to be brutal. I know the devs have loads of time on this game. Unfortunately, the gamers have plumtons of money into TS4.
    We are a community and we root for your success! I'm often in awe of what my sims can do...handstand yoga-amazing... Doing nothing after 15 clicks...not so great.

BTW: I hope this post makes some sense. I have been playing my fitness sim for 9 hours, only 2 resets today, hour each. I'm devoted. :P
  • SimChessackSimChessack Posts: 182 Member
    I think the reason some people experience bugs and others don't has to do with playstyle. For example, how long you play may affect things. If you just play for 30 minutes at a time, you will experience a different suite of potential issues from someone who plays in 4-hour stretches. If you have big families, you may experience differences compared with small ones. If you "hop Sim control" from Sim to Sim rapidly, you will see a different set of issues from those witnessed by someone who stays nailed to one Sim and lets the others behave autonomously.

What's pretty clear is that, although not everyone experiences all the bugs mentioned on this thread, enough people experience each one of these that it cannot be reasonably argued that (a) they are due to mods (since many people don't use mods and still experience the same thing) or (b) it's something unique or unusual about the player's rig or setup or OS or what have you. There are simply too many people who have seen, for example, the toddler-high chair bug for it to be due to mods or something odd about one player's setup. And that is just one (highly annoying) bug but there are many others, all multiple-player confirmed to exist. A great many can be seen happening live to Pinstar's wife, Mystic, in her current "Fantasy Legacy" let's play. In fact I wish I had thought to jot down the chapter and timecode of each bug, so I could point people to it and say yes, here you go, this is the bug captured on screen in live play. And this is not some noob playing the game... it's one of the co-authors of the Legacy rules, who's been playing Sims since TS1.

So... it's probably harder and more frustrating for the devs that we don't all experience these bugs, but they need to fix them all the same. And too many bugs have just sat effectively unacknowledged and untouched for far too long. If they can't track it down or figure out why it's happen, at least admit that -- tell us that they know this is an issue, and have even had it happen to them in gameplay, but they can't figure out why and so they can't fix it. But oh wait, they don't really play their own game, do they? Which may be a good reason why they don't seem to really know or care about these bugs.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    lol.

So what frustrated me in TS3 was that my game crashes all the time, that's why I never even thought of downloaded any mods and/or CC. But that's fine because honestly, TS3 can be played without CC or mods. It just crashes ever so often. Now TS4 I don't crash that much, but man it's jam packed with bugs and glitches.

A quick history of my Sims 4 experience, I got the game when it launched, got bored after a few weeks, stopped playing for 2 or 3 years and then just got back a few months ago. Now, I have all the EP/GP/SP, and boy this game has been plagued with bugs and glitches that neither Maxis nor EA cares about. Because it seems to me from reading through The Sims's, EA's and reddit's forums, these bugs and glitches have been known and reported by multiple players and yet they still are occurring. Yes, I have played this game without CC or mods at all, and I still have experienced these bugs. So I no, I will not disable my CC or mods, just so to test if a CC or mod is causing the issue. This game is unplayable without CC or mod, let's face it TS4 is plum without 3rd party resources. And no, it's not my PC, I play other games as well, I don't experience them or if they do, and the game's company has a fix, they are fixed.

GTW professions are bugged, unless if they programmed to have the nurses and staff on the medicine career to just endlessly with each other or to patients? Is that what these NPCs are suppose to do, sim gurus? Or that the clues in the detective career, not match who the suspect is? Or that you cannot complete the 2nd level of the Music Aspiration, the only "fix" for that is a cheat. (That fix actually made me laugh, like plum??!?? Your fix is a cheat?!?! Are you sh*tting me right now?) What got me irked today though, is when I go to the spa I built for San Myshuno and take a yoga class, everyone is in a static form, while the time keeps running. I logged off game, and tried it again-- again, my sim and everyone else freezes!!!

I'm done. I have reported several of these bugs and glitches as well, but honestly, what's the point, if these have been reported before by several people, I do not understand why they have not been addressed yet?! It's been 2 years since GTW launched, and you still have the same issues. This game is a JOKE!!! A complete JOKE!!! Don't ever tell me to lower down the settings on my game, my PC is fine, I play max settings on my MMO games and other RPG, and I have no problems whatsoever, not only that my PC may not be alienware, but I know for a fact, that my specs exceeds your minimum requirements. If this joke of a developer (Maxis) and company (EA) was really wanted to fix these bugs and glitches they would have done this a long time ago, but well... I guess they do not have any intentions of fixing their broken game. They just want to hype it, stream it and avoid the bugs and glitches that come along with it, and then screw everyone after people buy their plum.

And yeah, I know I have been brutal in this thread. I'm frustrated because I want to love TS4, but I can't. For one, it's already a boring game, empty plum. If you add the bugs and glitches, it makes the game unplayable. So after that freezing glitch I got, I closed my game, and will be playing another game instead. I may just uninstall Origin from my system, it's a waste of digital space in my PC if I can't play TS4. I don't want to waste my money anymore on this god forsaken game.

Just a thought, how is it that TS2, that was on a game engine some 10 years ago (?), able to have a complete game at launch (with toddlers, 3 premade worlds (neighborhoods) and a long list of other worlds you can readily customize and add to your already existing worlds or start from scratch with those, world/neighborhood maps that aren't 2D, etc) and with very few bugs and glitches (if they were I remember they were fixed after a new patch/expansion pack was released)? And yet TS4, on a modern tech, have bugs and glitches galore, without any fix at all-- I swear, it feels like if they fix one thing, they break another. I think it's time to give up The Sims game. It was fun being a part and a fan of the game. But when developers like Maxis and companies like EA turn a good game and plum on it, it's not even worth it anymore. I feel sorry for Will Wright, his vision for The Sims was amazing. Time to move along (again), I guess. See you simmers. Enjoy your game-- IF you can.

PS: I posted this under Discussion, because I am not reporting a bug or a glitch, I am ranting about why they aren't being addressed.

I had to go through a lot of steps including uninstalling and reinstalling both origins and the sims and all my content because of the bugs glitches and problems I have been having since the Season's update a couple months ago, I am sure it's a beautiful expansion pack that I am on the fence for getting. They should have properly playtested this expansion with real simmers at home.

Did you try to contact customer service? I find that the last few times I needed their help they were very helpful. Usually, I don't need their help. They helped with missing content I had for the game. Helped when my EA/Origins account got hijacked. Helped when Origins was acting all wonky on me. They might be able to fix problems on their end but if they will want to know if you are using mods and CC. If you are they might advise you to temporarily remove it. Report the bugs and glitches to customer service. It's a much more direct method. I recommend that to everyone here. Reporting it here is fine and dandy if its something serious I report it directly to their customer service. If you use the call option you rant to them. If enough of us do that as a community I would like to believe they will listen because it's profitable to listen to the many.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    This probably violates the Constitution (cruel & unusual punishments clause), but methinks the devs should be chained to workstations with typical normal user level computers and forced to play (or at least attempt to) their own creation. Maybe then they would begin to understand our problems, feel our pain, and do something about it. Have encountered too many things that a proper QC check would have found. Having been in QC for several years (aircraft engines), I know the deal.