Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More toddler beds please!

We need way more options for toddler beds, and specifically ones that have higher energy ratings. My poor toddlers can't learn much because they're sleeping the whole time!

Comments

• plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    I would like that too :)
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I would like more matching beds for toddlers and children. Sometimes I want toddlers and children to share a room, and it's hard to find beds that look good together.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    I would like more toddler beds with more sleep power. If I didn't have my parents taking turns staying home to take care of them, they wouldn't learn very much. But I would love more toddler bed looks also.
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Also, toddlers refuse to go to bed a lot, therefore I think the beds should be more comfier to persuade all of the toddlers to get some sleep rather than the adults having to bring them to bed.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Surprised they didn't add more toddler bed's in Toddler stuff pack. What a missed opportunity.

More toddler bed's with some higher energy states would be good.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Clementine_TeaClementine_Tea Posts: 20 Member
    > @Elleysims said:
    > I would like more toddler beds with more sleep power. If I didn't have my parents taking turns staying home to take care of them, they wouldn't learn very much. But I would love more toddler bed looks also.

I agree.
    tumblr_n43w4pCOm11sf2cljo1_400.jpg
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Only words:
    I WANT BUNK BEDS FOR TODDLERS AND CHILDREN
  • cristy9666cristy9666 Posts: 35 Member
    @SultanCanAli YES. But maybe not for toddlers? I feel like they would fall out! XD Or at least if they were on the top bunk (although maybe toddler safety stuff could be added... I've never seen one for toddlers irl). But I loved bunk beds in ts3, it was so cute. Comfier beds for toddlers and (potentially) bunk beds would be awesome!
  • RoanCrousRoanCrous Posts: 113 Member
    yes please and pet beds
  • inkyvioletinkyviolet Posts: 147 Member
    Yesss totally agree. Plus beds that are not always pretty. Just thinking of my Vampires and alternate sims styles