Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 logic vs real life

1789101113...Next

Comments

• SweetAndSaltySweetAndSalty Posts: 23 Member
    Meet someone and marry them in the same day!
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    It´s totally normal to have zombies crawl around your house on fullmoon. They are pretty harmless if you stay inside, sometimes they even bring a boombox and dance the night away. Provide them with a rocking chair (they are often very tired) and lock the door to your vegetable garden, then you are fine.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Meet someone and marry them in the same day!

@SweetAndSalty Happens in Vegas... B)
    NymlADp.jpg
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Also, can survive indefinitely eating nothing but ice cream.

@Faerie197 I'm willing to try that! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    Also, can survive indefinitely eating nothing but ice cream.

@Faerie197 I'm willing to try that! :joy:
    This sounds like one of those games on the forum's Off Topic board.

Wish granted. But the only flavors you are allowed to have are Brussel Sprout Parsnip Surprise and (fill in the name of your least favorite food here). :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • JadeGreenJadeGreen Posts: 20 Member
    Spend 6 hours karate chopping styrofoam packing material and slapping a log.

Get a certified green belt for it.

No need to spend months studying stances and movements, developing flexibility, strength, coordination and balance.

Eat three apples. Gain 20 kilos.

Run a mile. Lose 20 kilos.

Your athletic ability doesn't decline with age. So long as you could sprint uphill on a treadmill for 10 hours as a teenager, you can do it as an elderly bag of bones on death's door.

A burglar breaks in. Ignores the $4000 computer and valuable paintings, but better get the sofa and toilet, and be blocked by the homeowner doing anatomy studies in her sketchbook on the way out.
    O9XPLQ6
    @igazor You're destroying all the magic with ice-cream! *gagging* My dad made me eat some horrible grown-up cheese soufflé when I was really little, saying it was cheesecake ice cream. I believed him - still love mom's cheese soufflé :) And, of course, cheesecake ice-cream! :joy:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @jillbg, I had a horrible thought with igazor's comment about ice cream.

natto-ice-cream3.jpg
    EWWWWWWWWW!!! :vomit:

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member

Notice the underlined. There's one in every culture. "hey...Adiputera; Tonton saya memegang krait ini, ha ha..." - Yeah...bad mistake. :|

Same with the cobras in World Adventures.

How do you say "Hold my Beer..." in Malay? ;)

bklienhart wrote: »

Notice the underlined. There's one in every culture. "hey...Adiputera; Tonton saya memegang krait ini, ha ha..." - Yeah...bad mistake. :|

Same with the cobras in World Adventures.

How do you say "Hold my Beer..." in Malay? ;)

tahan bir saya? Who knows. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer I hate you! >:) *trying to stay away from the freezer but failing miserably*
    NymlADp.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Moving out...

Sims pack everything in their inventory, delete what they don't want and their house goes magically on the market. They don't need movers, packing, warning anybody, it just happens when they feel like it.

Moving in...

Everyone knows their new address, even the post services. They have Internet and electricity right away without having to contact anybody. They need a new piece of furniture? It appears instantaneously from the catalog. They don't have to assemble, plug or unpack anything. Once they moved, they're ready to go as if nothing happened.

Moving in rl. I envy them...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hejix wrote: »
    Moving out...

Sims pack everything in their inventory, delete what they don't want and their house goes magically on the market. They don't need movers, packing, warning anybody, it just happens when they feel like it.

Moving in...

Everyone knows their new address, even the post services. They have Internet and electricity right away without having to contact anybody. They need a new piece of furniture? It appears instantaneously from the catalog. They don't have to assemble, plug or unpack anything. Once they moved, they're ready to go as if nothing happened.

Moving in rl. I envy them...

@Hejix Instant home sales! I had a house in my neighborhood sit for dirt cheap for 3 years and eventually sold. I bet they wish they were in the sims world. I also like how in the sims you can get away with any kind of home design without interference with neighbors, HOAs, and government. Those regulations can be good, but many times become too much. I heard of neighborhoods where you are not allowed to have a pool or hammock. We also tried to build a deck in the backyard but gave up after hearing about the long list of permits, regulations, and rules. In the sims, you just do it. Good moving in stuff also.
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I hate you! >:) *trying to stay away from the freezer but failing miserably*

:mrgreen: The main reason I said ewww to the picture was because it was topped with... natto. Let me tell you: soybeans fermented with Bacillus subtilis var. is an acquired taste and one that I was fortunate to not acquire the taste of. Tasted it once, that was enough for me. I'll go the rest of my lifetime without tasting that ever again.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Just have brave trait even untrained normal human can never panic in any emergency

A conspicuous person said something weird and gesticulates to people with a suspicious stick then people wet themselves suddenly. Nobody think that's very weird.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Hemi_SimsHemi_Sims Posts: 56 Member
    Living off grilled cheese alone...
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    @Hemi_Sims Lol. We just had a debate on this thread whether you can live on ice cream alone in real life.
  • FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    Hemi_Sims wrote: »
    Living off grilled cheese alone...
    Or juice if you're feeling adventurous

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    You can move your parent's house as a hole to another neigbourhood/town...
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2019
    I don't know if the speed of learning recipe is logical, but the speed of learning music scores isn't logical form my personal experience... only if virtuoso
    Or why only 5 points or more can learning music scores

I don't remember if I have said, if in good moodlet, have enough skills, good along with coworkers, you can promotion definitely
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    The appropriate reaction to any major problem (if you are hungry, stinky, trapped...) is to yell at the sky and wave your arms around.
    I should try that. It seems to work.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top