Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a presentable vampire

I have a witch living in Moonlight Falls who wants to meet a vampire. As I am feeling very lazy today I am going to ask. Is there a decent looking male vampire among the cast of Moonlight Falls? He absolutely must come without baggage so no existing dependents. My own created vampires tend to have some redeeming features, like being kind. Evil or mean spirited blood suckers are not what I am lookimg for. Your help if possible would be appreciated.

Betty
I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    The only pre-made vampire I can think of who fits is Tristan Van Gould. He starts off as a teen though. Depending on how long you've played he may be a YA by now and his last trait would be random (I think).

Here's a list of the Moonlight Fall residents:
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=12294.0
    Do a text search for 'vampire' to find them all.

Dante Morganthe comes close to what you want but, unfortunately, is Mean-Spirited. You could change that in CAS or with MasterController if you wanted.
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited November 2017
    Thank you so much @TreyNutz especially for the cast list :) I have aging switched off at the moment so my sim and I can go take a look at Tristan. I rarely play premades but I have come across Morgan before (I think). I don't mind doing some minor surgery in CAS to make him more charitable towards his fellow citizens :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Meet Andre De Morville. I decided not to be so lazy and then got incredibly lucky as Andre was one of the stock sims in CAS. All I changed was the colour of his eyes and hair and redid his traits.

7iZaQg6.png

I did debate making him a blond but felt the dark look worked better. Anyway when you see him with Melody, my witch sim, you see why blond would have been a tad too much.

LNVyeWZ.png

And today, on midsummer's day at the festival in Moonlight Falls they got engaged.

1rRW1D7.png

I am thinking of a SnowFlake Day Wedding and hope to have pics to post in the Christmas 2017 thread :D

Sim enim est vita