Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    There's previous mafia games missing from the mafia list... At least two -- my first game here was hosted by Broncos, with Dekay and I as werewolves, I think. A bunch of cops I think in it too? @Broncos4life Do you remember that game?

Then, after that was a hamilton mafia, which I wasn't part of. Then, I don't remember if there was another before Rose's starcrossed lovers game... Which I also missed.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    There's previous mafia games missing from the mafia list... At least two -- my first game here was hosted by Broncos, with Dekay and I as werewolves, I think. A bunch of cops I think in it too? Broncos4life Do you remember that game?

Then, after that was a hamilton mafia, which I wasn't part of. Then, I don't remember if there was another before Rose's starcrossed lovers game... Which I also missed.

It's this one: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920398/craftys-mafia-town-wins/p1

:)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited December 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    There's previous mafia games missing from the mafia list... At least two -- my first game here was hosted by Broncos, with Dekay and I as werewolves, I think. A bunch of cops I think in it too? Broncos4life Do you remember that game?

It's this one: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920398/craftys-mafia-town-wins/p1

I remembered you died on Night 1 and I was all alone until the end. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited December 2017
    There are about 5 mafia games missing from the list:

Eliminate town by Broncos: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921446/eliminate-the-town-a-mafia-game-town-win

Before that was:
    Crafty's Friends, Friends, and Enemies.

Before that was:

Charge Me Up by Keyen: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918245/the-sims-mafia-edition-charge-me-up-mafia-wins/p1

Before that was:
    Hamilton Mafia by Sub: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/917918/hamilton-mafia-night-six-townies-win-4-townies-survived/p1

Before that was:
    Youtube Mafia by Broncos: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/917482/a-youtube-mafia-mafia-win

Then, I don't know if there is any more missing cuz the Youtube one was the first game I played.

This is the order, by the way, in case the above was unclear.

vWyh4RQ.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    There's previous mafia games missing from the mafia list... At least two -- my first game here was hosted by Broncos, with Dekay and I as werewolves, I think. A bunch of cops I think in it too? @Broncos4life Do you remember that game?

Yeah, I hosted one of the first games where this new wave of players joined. It was kind of special to have a bunch of new people.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

I remember you making one post somewhere down the line that was HORRIBLY obvious as to your alignment, and I got so mad at that. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Oh, I remember that werewolf game! That was the horrible week of my seizure and I wasn't coping with life very well. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

I remember you making one post somewhere down the line that was HORRIBLY obvious as to your alignment, and I got so mad at that. XD

Did I? I think I did alright. I was against 1 townie and 1 already confirmed Town Mason, so it's a bit hard to win at that point.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Eliminate the town was really fun to host. I find that hosting with a lot of night actions is more fun that one or two prs. And even though I didn't do a good job keeping up, the stories were fun to write. I got lucky that there was no mass claiming XD

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The very first 2016 game in Off Topic was Chaos Fairy's Pleasantview game. Some of the Ultimate Mafia players joined, and that's when some of the newer players started (like me, Keyen, Luna, and Erin). After that game, everyone wanted to host, so there was always a game going on. And that's when the other newer players like Broncos, Tribbo, and Sub joined our community. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The very first 2016 game in Off Topic was Chaos Fairy's Pleasantview game. Some of the Ultimate Mafia players joined, and that's when some of the newer players started (like me, Keyen, Luna, and Erin). After that game, everyone wanted to host, so there was always a game going on. And that's when the other newer players like Broncos, Tribbo, and Sub joined our community. :)

I love how we have waves of new players that come in at the same time <3

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Dang, I knew there was some missing. I'll update it later, sorry about that.
    unknown.png

Yeah, usually a few of them stick around long-term. And we also have a few who don't play with us anymore, like iri, lejon, dmel, and Bratton (although in Bratton's case, it's because she got banned multiple times :D)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Yeah, usually a few of them stick around long-term. And we also have a few who don't play with us anymore, like iri, lejon, dmel, and Bratton (although in Bratton's case, it's because she got banned multiple times :D)

Why'd she get banned? If you don't mind me asking, of course.
    unknown.png

I actually have no clue. Maybe her weird signatures broke the rules? :D

I used to see her posts, (though she was banned then too) and they had just a bright blue oval in the signature. It was strange, and with the red BANNED picture it was pretty weird to look at :lol:
    unknown.png

I used to see her posts, (though she was banned then too) and they had just a bright blue oval in the signature. It was strange, and with the red BANNED picture it was pretty weird to look at :lol:

Oh. Well I guess we can only guess why.

Bratton was fun to play with, always a wildcard but fun. I kinda miss her. Now that I think about it, I think Lejon started the same game as me. Irie was a lot of fun. I wish I could have played more with dmel :/

Dmel was very strategic. Back when we could whisper, he'd make sharp observations

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Omg i miss those players!!!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Bratton was a troll HAHAH but a funny one.
    She got a second account named Una which lasted for like a month
    then she got banned and disappeared.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I thought of a theme for my game. It's gonna be based on the game beanboozled. I personally don't have it...anymore...but it fits the idea of mafia so well, I decided to go for it.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I want to a game with a third party, maybe kill all townies setup again, but I don’t know if we can get enough players. Put my on the list to host a third party game for now, and I’ll see what the smallest setup I can find is

I want to a game with a third party, maybe kill all townies setup again, but I don’t know if we can get enough players. Put my on the list to host a third party game for now, and I’ll see what the smallest setup I can find is

The smallest one with third party is this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=10P_Jester_Mafia

But if you are looking for one that has a serial killer, then of course, the number will be more. I think it's usually around 12-13 players. Like this one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I think I’ll do Friends and Enemies and Enemies, and drop it to F and E and that other guy if need be :)