Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Identity: A Sims 4 Legacy (1.36 up)

Comments

• WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    I just rolled for fun. Maya dies at 80 and Wil at 78. :lol: Actually quite fitting and realistic!

EVEN MORE MORBID LOLOL
    at least it makes sense for me to be doing it XD
    All I'll say is they live a bit longer in my rolls XD
    J4HsUgs.png
    So the cat is dead.......... :(
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,719 Member
    J4HsUgs.png
    So the cat is dead.......... :(

NUUUUUU PACCO DIED!!! AGAIN! D: Wonder what he'll reincarnate as next? A cute puppy? :3
    Banner.png
    RIP Pacco Jr. :'(

I just spent over an hour making these teens' rooms super cute, so you bet I'm gonna milk every angle when they're talking in there DX
    Mel paints, so I had her paint a bunch of things to put in her room with Sofia. Then I made all their teen friends, moved them into a school, and took a few photos with the in game camera so they could hang them on the walls.
    Unfortunately Amalia gets none of the fun... She doesn't even have a bedroom yet, because I'm lazy.
    1.35 Promposal
    This chapter took me too many hours, and I think it's the longest one so far. Slightly over 1.2k words.
    Finally jumping into the kids with a little bit of teenager drama featuring Tomas.
    edited July 2019
    Aaah, she said yes! :love: I wonder what surprise will await Tomas at the pool next Monday...
    An ambush of our favourite ladybugs Neil, Kevin and their comrades? XD
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    “I mean, yeah. We have a lot of fun together. We play the same sports; we like the same video games"

Me. XD

Both play Skyrim and soccer, MUST be soulmates haha.

This juxtaposition between his naivety and Wil's growing wisdom is great. It's still so weird but so cool seeing their kids growing up :o
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I didn't realize there was new material. I need to catch up!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Man, Wil's parents sound frustrating as always. Especially that reinforcement of gender roles

Oh no :anguished:

I'd say Maya deserved forgiving her parents more than her parents themselves did. It was part of the healing process for her, and she needed it

Aww, that's so sweet. Then it turned spicy :D Hopefully Maya and Wil won't become young grandparents
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I didn't realize there was new material. I need to catch up!

I binge wrote in the middle of the night lol that’s what usually happens whenever I write this.
    Man, Wil's parents sound frustrating as always. Especially that reinforcement of gender roles

Oh no :anguished:

I'd say Maya deserved forgiving her parents more than her parents themselves did. It was part of the healing process for her, and she needed it

Aww, that's so sweet. Then it turned spicy :D Hopefully Maya and Wil won't become young grandparents

Yeah, I’m winging it with his parents. I imagine they’d like try to be better, but always be a little stuck in their ways, a kinda traditional suburban stereotype.

Heh. I want to write the next chapter, but I want to write it well so I keep redoing parts of it. It’ll definitely be something.
    edited August 2019
    Disregard this right now the link is not working lol

Maybe Sims just doesn't let me link there, but I was saying that I was gonna do a little self promo on my thread lol. My friend and I stream on Twitch. We are super close to 50 followers/being able to apply for affiliate. So if you want to check us out we are OhCharnet on there!
    We do a variety of games, but our current Sims series is the Apocalypse Challenge.

Maybe Sims just doesn't let me link there, but I was saying that I was gonna do a little self promo on my thread lol. My friend and I stream on Twitch. We are super close to 50 followers/being able to apply for affiliate. So if you want to check us out we are OhCharnet on there!
    We do a variety of games, but our current Sims series is the Apocalypse Challenge.

Just looked you up - your fire alarm went off while you were streaming??? 🤣🤣🤣
    Banner.png

That was one of our first streams! It was a fire drill in my dorm building so we had to end the stream like 10 minutes in because that alarm is LOUD.

That was one of our first streams! It was a fire drill in my dorm building so we had to end the stream like 10 minutes in because that alarm is LOUD.

Poor viewers with headphones in. :grimace:
    Banner.png
    There's nothing like getting eliminated from a show to inspire you to write a legacy.
    1.36 Oh No
    Tomas is one of my favorites :3c Also hopefully some of the stuff I said in his promposal chapter makes sense now. I think it was Turner that laughed about how playing the same sports and games definitely means they like each other. It's because Tomas never liked her like that wink
    Uh oh, title sounds like bad news is coming D: ... About to read now.
    Banner.png
    "I think I’d die of embarrassment right then and there like in some dumb video game."

Well said XD

Oh god, this is SOOOO awkward... XD I love it. Tip for Tomas: use incognito mode on your browser ;)

Oh noes, poor Cameron for getting rejected. But if Tomas isn't comfortable with it he's right to knock continue with stuff. Poor both of 'em...

Oh yay, he's gay! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    "I think I’d die of embarrassment right then and there like in some dumb video game."

Well said XD

Oh god, this is SOOOO awkward... XD I love it. Tip for Tomas: use incognito mode on your browser ;)

Oh noes, poor Cameron for getting rejected. But if Tomas isn't comfortable with it he's right to knock continue with stuff. Poor both of 'em...

LOL I'm not the BIGGEST fan of emotional deaths. Had to be a bit meta.

Yes :3 the big set up! So if Tomas wins heir, his story will be about two main things.
    1. Figuring out what he wants to do with his life. He doesn't want to do sports professionally, but ironically, feels like he has to for his dad. (Which is the LAST thing Wil would want his child to feel after how his own parents made him feel.)
    2. Accepting and developing his sexuality :)
    Who is Tomas Miguel Sampson? Another identity story! Woooo

Well said XD

Yes :3 the big set up! So if Tomas wins heir, his story will be about two main things.
    1. Figuring out what he wants to do with his life. He doesn't want to do sports professionally, but ironically, feels like he has to for his dad. (Which is the LAST thing Wil would want his child to feel after how his own parents made him feel.)
    Yeah, I still recall the way they demonstrated it in a video. It was awkward and not humourously succesful. :expressionless:
    At least there isn't a death by being too happy, or else all Sims would curl up and die every hour.

Egh, if they're all going to have cool storylines and we can only choose 1... It's gonna be a hard choice. That's so cruel! D:
    Banner.png

Well said XD

Yeah, I still recall the way they demonstrated it in a video. It was awkward and not humourously succesful. :expressionless:
    At least there isn't a death by being too happy, or else all Sims would curl up and die every hour.

Egh, if they're all going to have cool storylines and we can only choose 1... It's gonna be a hard choice. That's so cruel! D:

LOL yes they'll all have story lines, and those that don't win will still be shown just not in as much detail. The way the vote will work is I'll ask everyone to pick a #1 and #2 and tell me what you'd want to see from their story most. While I'll only focus on one kid, they are a family; they'll all have background stories going on.
    - "Pure teenage awkwardness" *traumatic flashbacks ensue*
    - "We need to break up" WHAT!!!?!!?
    - Oh, you know, I was thinking at the beginning what if Tomas was gay, because of the nauseousness comment. But I didn't think it would actually be true

- Oh, you know, I was thinking at the beginning what if Tomas was gay, because of the nauseousness comment. But I didn't think it would actually be true

wink
    It's been the plan. Twiddle was the only one to know because it was in my app for Twiddle's show that I submitted the twins to XD

wink
    It's been the plan. Twiddle was the only one to know because it was in my app for Twiddle's show that I submitted the twins to XD

Oooohhhh you really planned far ahead. I can't wait to see how things unfold :D