Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims Store Merch Would you like to see?

ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
First I would like to thank @SimGuruSteve and @SimGuruDrake for listening to months of pleas for a merch store and about how it has worked on Gaiaonline. Ok now that is out of the way what products or ideas would you like to see in the merch shop?

Link to the store: https://thesims.threadless.com/
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller

What Sims Store Merch Would you like to see? 55 votes

Voidcritter Plushies
43%
Writin_RegluthienrisingJennyggSimfan923NextTrickAnvilsj3n1ynlittlemissgogoCynel1LittlBowBubMariah_1254EnkiSchmidtDominicLaurenceGlindePopPlumbobGrandmasamemieTamakiSakura84gummybear0724PurrdaleckiPayteShadowmarked 24 votes
#BlameSteve Merch
3%
aria34556Scobre 2 votes
Mousepads
12%
SimsILikeSimslink4566jineratorInternal_ChaosEgonVMmegalodonsimmerGelysen 7 votes
Headphones
0%
Pet Outfits
10%
WhipSmartHelkkuliayyitsmellLiaRose1435s2lyheeKaelinDuany14 6 votes
Shower Curtains
5%
jude72plafullspiralMovotti 3 votes
Curtains
1%
ChocolatSanta 1 vote
Jewellery/Jewelry
1%
Meeesh 1 vote
Laptop Skins/Cases
3%
AmySims09flintylime59 2 votes
Other: Post Below
16%
KalinofriendlysimmersBagoas77catloverplayerDcD2510AshtontoAshton22MrPhillosiphtonQueenKiwiSassycotton 9 votes

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Voidcritter Plushies
    the voidcritters are pretty darn cute. I like Pokemon so that ain't too surprising. plushies would be fun to collect!
    6riwm5.png
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Shower Curtains
    Pixelated shower curtains would be hilarious

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    #BlameSteve Merch
    Movotti wrote: »
    Pixelated shower curtains would be hilarious
    Oh man that would be fun. Great idea.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    #BlameSteve Merch
    the voidcritters are pretty darn cute. I like Pokemon so that ain't too surprising. plushies would be fun to collect!
    Yeah I think a lot of Simmers would enjoy it. I remember suggesting it to SimGuruDrake with how much she loves them. It was one of the major reasons why I wanted the Sims to have a merch store because of how popular Voidcritters have become.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Pet Outfits
    shirts or sweaters for dogs in the same designs as the shirts for people would be cute
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
    #BlameSteve Merch
    shirts or sweaters for dogs in the same designs as the shirts for people would be cute
    That would be cute. What types of designs would you like to see for them?
  • WhipSmartWhipSmart Posts: 16 Member
    Pet Outfits
    The crazy cat lady in me wants pet outfits, but I think headphones would be nice, too. For what's not on the list, maybe a plumbob dress or skirt? Or a plushie plumbob.
  • Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    Voidcritter Plushies
    I'm all about the voidcritter plushies <3
    W4ml882.png
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I'd like a wearable Plumbob.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Shower Curtains
    Give me a shower curtain with beachy Brindleton Bay vibes and I might buy it. But it has to be a very specific blue/green hue to go with the decor I am currently working with here.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Voidcritter Plushies
    I voted for Voidcritter plushies but I would also like plumbob earrings, Sims-green plumbob mugs, more of the shirts etc. to come in green, Freezer Bunny things, and things that our Sims have in game.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    #BlameSteve Merch
    I voted for Voidcritter plushies but I would also like plumbob earrings, Sims-green plumbob mugs, more of the shirts etc. to come in green, Freezer Bunny things, and things that our Sims have in game.
    Yeah I could really see plumbob jewelry be done too. Freezer Bunny shaped pillow would be cute.
  • MrPhillosiphtonMrPhillosiphton Posts: 22 Member
    How about small state-of-the-art appliances for kitchens, such as Ice Cream Maker, Popcorn Machine, Chocolate Fountain, Deep Fryer, and more. Very expensive but effective by next generation technology.
  • KalinoKalino Posts: 36 Member
    phone cases and tablet cases! :D
    EA ID: TheKalino
    Tumblr: Kalino-theSims
    Twitter: TheKalino
  • QueenKiwiQueenKiwi Posts: 7 New Member
    tbh I think bedding would be super neat
    I know there's already blankets, but Im talking more like sheets, comforters, pillows, etc. etc.
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Voidcritter Plushies
    They're like Slime Rancher plushies...and y'all know how cute those can get!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
    #BlameSteve Merch
    QueenKiwi wrote: »
    tbh I think bedding would be super neat
    I know there's already blankets, but Im talking more like sheets, comforters, pillows, etc. etc.
    Plumbob or freezer bunny design on blankets and pillows would be really cute.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    I would say a shop where sims could purchase new furniture or appliances depending on what they need
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    Voidcritter Plushies
    I didn't know I need Voidctitter Plushies until now. #BlameSteve Merch would be also nice :) And I hope for more designs on the mugs.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    First I would like to thank @SimGuruSteve and @SimGuruDrake for listening to months of pleas for a merch store and about how it has worked on Gaiaonline. Ok now that is out of the way what products or ideas would you like to see in the merch shop?

Link to the store: https://thesims.threadless.com/

Other

Plumbob Keychain
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Pet Outfits
    I voted pet outfits ! A dog hoodie with a plumbob would be so cute.. especially if the plumbob is on the hoodie sticking out LOL. But seriously, pet outfits would be awesome and adorable.. Maybe pet toys too, like a plumbob, llama, or freezer bunny chew toy :smile:

I also saw comments about wearable plumbobs and freezer bunny blankets. I'd buy that too.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Books, cds, games, etc
    #BlameSteve Merch
    Books, cds, games, etc
    Cool what kinds of books, cds, and games would you like to see? Like Sims art books, Sims soundtrack CDs, Sims board games, cards?
  • flintylime59flintylime59 Posts: 70 Member
    Laptop Skins/Cases
    Not what I originally picked, but a concept art book would be so cool! Like all of the designs from the past/present Sims games...I would love to have that as a collector's edition or something!
    "Embrace your flaws, work on your flaws, and don't be ashamed of having any flaws."

-Felix Kjellberg
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    @scobre yes to all of those