Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to get a 5 Star Vet Clinic? (ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT)

2...Next

Comments

• PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    Sorry if this is considered a necro, but it fits right in line...

Has anyone been able to get 5-star vet clinic ratings lately?

I had been on a hiatus of a few months (since June) of playing Sims 4. Right before that, I had spent quite some time creating, from the ground up, a 5-star vet clinic.

In the last week, I started back up playing again, and I haven't been able to get a single 5-star rating. My vet is going through the same exact steps, but they are all 4-star ratings. I suspect it may have to do with the change in environment scores and moodlets (which in general I approve of). The customers DO make the "Wow, this is a great looking place" comment, but their score stays at 3, until the very end with my vet complementing the pet, when it switches to 4.
  • Tasha557Tasha557 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Pegasys;c-17724820"]Sorry if this is considered a necro, but it fits right in line...

Has anyone been able to get 5-star vet clinic ratings lately?

I had been on a hiatus of a few months (since June) of playing Sims 4. Right before that, I had spent quite some time creating, from the ground up, a 5-star vet clinic.

In the last week, I started back up playing again, and I haven't been able to get a single 5-star rating. My vet is going through the same exact steps, but they are all 4-star ratings. I suspect it may have to do with the change in environment scores and moodlets (which in general I approve of). The customers DO make the "Wow, this is a great looking place" comment, but their score stays at 3, until the very end with my vet complementing the pet, when it switches to 4. [/quote]

Hey, did you ever manage to get five stars? I'm having the exact same scenario! They start at 3, they get a bunch of the positive comments about the ambiance, waiting times etc and I do 'call a good pet' right before billing the owner which is when it finally ticks over to 4. It seems impossible to get 5 stars, wondering if it's a bug or something
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Tasha557 Many many moons ago I did an experiment to get a 5 star clinic. You can read all about it here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930284/i-am-doing-a-one-person-small-vet-clinic-experiment-completed/p1

The quote below was my main conclusion after the experiment :)
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Things I learned from doing this experiment.
    Simmers help and little things I noticed as well.

You should have a high environment to help out with your ambiance if there are puky pets about.
    Never just greet a pet and get to the examining straight away.
    First spent time with the pet, you can comfort them, play with them or anything until their owner says that the place looks great
    Greet the pet warmly the pet owners like that.
    After the examination say good pet to the dog or cat.

Usually they will come in with 3 stars, after seeing how nice the place is and they saw how nice you were to their pet it will jump to 4 stars. After the examination it will still be 4 but once you tell their pet it was good then it flips to 5 stars.

I used to have the bug where the pet would jump and the glowing nose or feet would dissapear, or when the pet would go on the examination table and that would happen. I found that if you treat the pet as a friend and not a vet in the beginning instead of right jumping in there and treating it as a patient then that bug does not happen. I did not have it happen once with this experiment.

Let me know if I missed anything. Happy simming to you all <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top