Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for the next Stuff/Game/Expansion pack!

Hello everyone! I thought about opening a discussion about our ideas about the new Stuff / Game / Expansion Pack for The Sims 4! After the release of Cats and Dogs and all the other packages in The Sims 4, what would you like to add to the game?

- Like Stuff Pack I would love a stuff pack about music, with the addition of many new tools never seen in The Sims (such as saxophone, flutes, and maybe even a harp!) And with the ability to create music schools or to be actively attending concerts!
- like Game Pack I would like a new supernatural pack, with the addition of the so loved WITCHES! So our sims can use so many spells and potions, obviously all improved and with new interesting additions! In my opinion, even a Hogwarts inspired magic school in The Sims would be great!
- As an Expansion Pack I would like to have the Seasons with so many new features, a new world and many items on different seasons! Also the addition of seasonal holidays! But I would also like to have an Expansion Pack with new holiday destinations, reproduction of the world's most famous works and lots of new things to learn from different cultures! Foods and songs for example! and it would also be great for teenagers to be able to go on a vacation as a study trip!

These were my ideas for the next packs of The Sims 4! Obviously you also write down your ideas and considerations, we are a great community of The Sims and so we can also give EA ideas for the next packages! : Wink:

My Youtube channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7tZdDE3opXHO2AaIuBrPjA

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

The Sims 4 has their own ideas and feedback section as the section is for the Forum Ideas and Feedback... ;)
  • Pandafan9985Pandafan9985 Posts: 5 New Member
    I think there should be an expansion pack for the Sims 4 that has to do with artisans or tradesmen.
    It could have lots of new skills that we've had before and new ones that we've never gotten to play with. Sims could pursue glass blowing, cobbling shoes, making clocks, flower arranging, toy building, pottery, or seamstress work.

It could pair with Get to Work and Sims can sell their creations. The pack could also introduce a lot more in the way of antiques and collectibles so Sims can sell them or collect them, like lamps, stamps, pocket watches/clocks, dolls, radios, and book series.

I think a lot of people would appreciate a pack like this because collecting and crafting things would give us a sense of completion and fulfillment as well as our Sims.

Thank you!
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    How about one for people who are disabled in some form. I'm confined to a wheelchair since I was fairly young. So I have never really been able to walk most of my life. I would like to use a wheelchair in the Sims 4 and have wheelchair ramps, a commode. Wheelchair accessible shower for e.g. A kitchen with lower cupboards, counters cookers and such. Fridges and wide door frames and archways. We could also use ramps and cars to get around. Even though being disabled is one disability, we still can manage to drive like any able-bodied person.

Also, have a life/elevator we can get from floor to floor easily instead of using stairs. or have a stair lift. Make an expansion or game pack for disabled things in and items for those using them. Also, have traits like disabled, or add illnesses and lists some illnesses they can pick that will require the use of a walking cane, wheelchair, walker, and or a commode, also if they need an assistant to help them at home. They need help getting things or seeing things. Like having an assistance dog or pet to help them with things.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    They would have to include two wheelchair styles. Sims who are permanent disabled and Sims who use a wheelchair but can walk slow. Like elderly people use wheelchair or scooter to get around. I would love more walk styles like use of canes, assisted walking and crutches. I have always thought about adding disabled Sims.
  • gaiagardenergaiagardener Posts: 2 New Member
    I think a diverse abilities addition would be awesome, with wheelchairs and other mobility aids, assistive devices, assistance dogs, canes and braille for blind, sign language and hearing aids for deaf/hard of hearing, hmm.. what else?
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    @Dakota1377 @SnaveXs @gaiagardener one of the staff members on him believes that asking for disabilities is lobbying when there been single threads about the topic they end up being deleted. Also it doesn't help that in Sims 3 that every time someone asked, it turns into arguments.

"disabilities not fun" or "some disabled people use it as an escape and don't want to remember about their horrible life" among others excuses. I mean when we can have gay/lesbian, and aliens, and vampires, and blue, green, fat sims, think sims. Why can't we have disabilities?

There would be the issues of having to make a bath/shower where a person could just walk right into (or wheel into), and having low counters/sinks and the same with the stove.

I mean wouldn't it be interesting to have a visually impaired or hearing impaired/wheelchair vampire/werewolf or a Special Needs Witch of some sort?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Dakota1377Dakota1377 Posts: 29 Member
    I think it would be making the game more interesting if we added this aspect to the Sims 4 game. I want there to be disabled sims in my game. I was disabled from 7 yrs olf onward. now I am 48 and I'm still in a wheelchair and going on strong. I have written 5 books of my own. with the assistance of my life partner. they are my life. they take me to places while I still can't walk, they love me for who I am. they push me in my chair and we have tons of fun together all the time. we enjoy the walks, well they do and I just roll in the wheelchair so to speak. It's fun enjoyable times. You should try it sometime. I want to have the time of my life in my Sims 4 life too. You are stopping me from that. Why are you doing me from, this fun life? I LOVE SIMS!. Stop this.

I want for people in Sims to have disabilities and have walkers, wheelchairs, walking canes, and the houses they need to live in. It' what we get in real life. Who you not what this in real life if your son or daughter or other family member was hurt or needed help or something like a brother who had to be in a wheelchair for the rest of their life. who you? answer that one?
  • AkumadanAkumadan Posts: 19 New Member
    Definitely a superhero/super villain expansion would be awesome, maybe choosing actual powers and having a weakness for example telepathy or super strength but the weakness being like moon rocks or something, i would like to also see the return of werewolfs, wizards and witches also ninjas, in the sims 2 i had a son who became a werewolf and was also a good wizard and he was also a superhero for his job and learnt that ninja teleport trick, it was a really fun sim to play.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think there should be an expansion pack for the Sims 4 that has to do with artisans or tradesmen.
    It could have lots of new skills that we've had before and new ones that we've never gotten to play with. Sims could pursue glass blowing, cobbling shoes, making clocks, flower arranging, toy building, pottery, or seamstress work.

It could pair with Get to Work and Sims can sell their creations. The pack could also introduce a lot more in the way of antiques and collectibles so Sims can sell them or collect them, like lamps, stamps, pocket watches/clocks, dolls, radios, and book series.

I think a lot of people would appreciate a pack like this because collecting and crafting things would give us a sense of completion and fulfillment as well as our Sims.

Thank you!

that would be great
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I would love a stuff pack about music, with the addition of many new tools never seen in The Sims (such as saxophone, flutes, and maybe even a harp!)
    I don't feel we need any of that fancy stuff.
    All I want is a drum kit, a bass and the ability to make a band.
    And being a stuff pack, it could then contain some rock'n'roll clothing, and a metric ton of band posters for your teenage sims bedroom wall.

- like Game Pack I would like a new supernatural pack, with the addition of the so loved WITCHES! So our sims can use so many spells and potions, obviously all improved and with new interesting additions! In my opinion, even a Hogwarts inspired magic school in The Sims would be great!
    I agree with that. A magic (aka witches) game pack would be pretty awesome.

- As an Expansion Pack I would like to have the Seasons with so many new features, a new world and many items on different seasons! Also the addition of seasonal holidays! But I would also like to have an Expansion Pack with new holiday destinations, reproduction of the world's most famous works and lots of new things to learn from different cultures! Foods and songs for example! and it would also be great for teenagers to be able to go on a vacation as a study trip!
    I think a lot of people are sort of expecting that a seasons themed pack may be the next EP.

These were my ideas for the next packs of The Sims 4!
    While your ideas aren't particularly original, they do seem to be what a lot of people are wanting to be added to the game.

In the last week, I've had a couple of ideas for new packs. The first includes stuff we had in ts3, but brought into the game in a different way. The second is something a little bit different, a new sort of vacation pack.

A cycling and picnic stuff pack
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932072/cycling-and-picnic-stuff-pack

A road trip vacation game pack
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932071/on-the-road-vacation-pack

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    This is what I have posted in a few other threads regarding what I really want to have:

"Other than a Werewolf GP similar to the vampire one we got and one with Witches (+ carnivals, astrology, fortune tellers & curses),
    Seasons EP, University EP, some kind of hotel managing tropical & alpine pack with snorkling and diving/skiing and snowboarding,
    and maybe even a UK inspired GP/EP centered around modern Royalty, I just want loads of destination worlds for travelling and adventuring sims.

I'd absolutely LOOOVE a Tibet/Nepal Adventure destination world with snowy mountains..
    Exotic temples with monks and snow storms that keep you inside ( unless you want to die by getting stuck in snow or something or maybe stumble upon the rare Yeti ) and you could spend your time learning Kung Fu or meditating :D
    I'd 100% prefer this over a regular China/Japan/Korea/Mongolia/Thailand vacation or whatever.. This is the one I want the most more than any other destination pack <3

Also I'd really really like to have a UAE/Istanbul Middle Eastern Arabian inspired one.. With desert adventures on camels, camping under the starts in bedouin tents, belly dancing and spice/perfume/carpet markets etc and some exotic architecture! Maybe you could stumble upon magic lamps and genies if you were lucky.

I'd also really like to have back the Egyptian Adventure destination.. I never played Sims 3 and I love Egypt. Pyramid exploration, tombs, curses and archaeology!!

Ooooh and I'd definitely love a Venice destination focused on culture and like ballet/opera/theater/renaissance art and perhaps with it's own masquerade festival or ball :D Maybe they could include a historian/merchant career or perhaps opera-singing/ballet-dancing/acting/sculpturing/perfumery skills. Or tailoring and luxurious fabric shops. Hmm.. Or antique auctions! Lot's of possibilities.

I also wouldn't mind a tropical volcanic tiki island destination maybe inspired by Hawaii or something with beaches and natives that worship the volcano god, but I'm not as interested in this as the other ones now that we have Jungle Adventure and it would be somewhat similar world.

Maybe an Australian outback adventure world could have some potential with exotic and dangerous animals and maybe a career as a zoologist or poison/reptile collector. At least the nature would be a bit different..

Another post also gave me the idea of a Prairie type destination with maybe a horse ranch and cowboys and some native american indian aesthetics or influences.. hmm.. definitely could be cool with some north american wildlife too.. And I don't know if it would fit in with the prairie/cowboy theme, but I really want totem poles!!"

I just now remembered I kinda want a celebrity/fame themed GP too, but this falls last on the list of all the other ones I have mentioned!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Sign me up for anything relating to sports, more musical instruments and cars. Everything else is blah in comparison.