Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends of Foes: A simLit - Is Back! (Latest Update: 11/04/23)

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Bugsie2016 yes, you might be right. ;) Henry had it as a kid too. He actually looked really ridiculous as a kid. :D I might have to share a pic of him too. He just looks so funny in his very uncool outfit and his ridiculous haircut that did not suit him at all. :D

Do it. It can't be as funny as young teen Claude( Chapter 3.7). That's funny. :lol:
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016 okay, I will. Just a sec while I search through my images. :D
    @Bugsie2016 okay, I will. Just a sec while I search through my images. :D

Yay!
    Okay here they are. Unfortunately, there is very little of Henry. Mostly because he was my least favourite of the kids, because he looked so ridiculous. How mean is that? Actually, I don't really know why there are barely any child pics of him. Having said that, can you guess who my favourite is? :D Actually, can you guess who all the children are? I'll give you a clue, they are all in Henry and Alex's current friend group. ;)

Henry's in this pic. He's the only one with that peaky blinders haircut and he has his back to us. :D
    c64EciF.jpg

Another pic of Henry's back. :D
    2OjqBkk.jpg

The gang without Henry. :D
    cv7brxC.jpg

Another pic with just two members of the gang.
    aUwFUsl.jpg

I'm currently searching for this really frightening pic of Alex as a kid, sitting at dinner. I mean, even I'm scared of that pic. :D
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I just find it funny we both named characters in our story Henry (But I at least had a reason too)
    Henry's dad favourite book is The Time Traveler's Wife and the Time Traveler's name IS Henry
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited January 2018
    @MadameLee :D Hah, yes it is funny! ahh, but the Hellewells like powerful names, so they named Henry something powerful, since Henry is also the name of Henry the Eighth. ;) But I actually didn't name Henry. However, his name did give me the idea to base the character loosely off Hephaestion. :)
    Post edited by simscognito on
    Happy New Year everyone! Hope you're all having/had a great day! I would post a Happy New Year poster, but I think I've posted way too many pics on this thread today, so imagine the Evil Geniuses and Sweglords all together for a big Happy New Year pic! :D
    Ok, so just couldn't resist sharing my first 2018 pics of my two favourite vampires, Caleb Vatore and Paris Hellewell. Blame @MelanieScribbles . She gave me the idea. :D

vvtBw38.jpg

FlU3vWt.png

ERKRZ4H.png
    Hi I've just made a 'meet the characters section' on my site, where you can read the characters' profiles and download them from the gallery to use in your game or simLit. To visit the page, click here.
    Hi, here's the beefiest update I've written so far, so brace yourselves. :D This chapter's about Paris looking hot and Alex looking creepy! :D ... Ok, ok, it's actually about Alex and Paris scheming together, in their own way! >:)
    chapter-nine-some-aristocratic-scheming_orig.png
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Whenever I read a story that involves scheming royalty, my favourite bits are always the ones where said royalty are scheming! Maybe because my mind doesn't work that way and their scheming is mind blowing xD
    It seems that Alex is doing the Hamlet thing. I'm kinda hoping it didn't work, because I like that smiling tenseness between him and auntie...
    Also, I'm wondering if his mom isn't there at all, and he's just seeing things. Considering all the supernatural stuff in this world, like the reaper,
    there probably ARE ghosts, but that long paragraph of Alex talking before the POV change sounds like he's talking to himself. I can just see him with his creepy smile, muttering into thin air...
    @chalicen thanks for the response. Cracked me up as always, :D but think Alexander the Great rather than Hamlet. ;) Yes, I'm kinda hoping aunty doesn't die either because I thought she was looking pretty good in those latest shots, if I do say so myself. :D
    @chalicen alternatively
    Alex is bigender like Paris
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @chalicen alternatively
    Alex is bigender like Paris

It DID say they resembled each other O.o maybe his female form looks exactly like his mother
    @MadameLee @chalicen :D No only Paris is bigender.

I was making a joke..
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited January 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @MadameLee @chalicen :D No only Paris is bigender.

I was making a joke..

@MadameLee I know! It was an awesome joke! Made me laugh! :D
    edited January 2018
    chalicen wrote: »
    Whenever I read a story that involves scheming royalty, my favourite bits are always the ones where said royalty are scheming! Maybe because my mind doesn't work that way and their scheming is mind blowing xD
    It seems that Alex is doing the Hamlet thing. I'm kinda hoping it didn't work, because I like that smiling tenseness between him and auntie...
    Also, I'm wondering if his mom isn't there at all, and he's just seeing things. Considering all the supernatural stuff in this world, like the reaper,
    there probably ARE ghosts, but that long paragraph of Alex talking before the POV change sounds like he's talking to himself. I can just see him with his creepy smile, muttering into thin air...

I like this theory that Alex is just talking to himself. Maybe he's cracked under stress. Also, poor Aunty just for interfering she's *dead*

Also, (hopefully Alex is not just)
    giphy.gif
    edited January 2018
    @Bugsie2016 :D We'll just have to see... ;) And really? Is he still being weird? Poor Alex, he's feeling really hurt. And he's only just become king. :D
    Post edited by simscognito on
    Chapter ten is up. Princess Charlize wakes up in a strange place, with people she thought to be dead. As for Henry, he'd rather be anywhere than at the Hellewell's camping grounds with Lauren. :D
    chapter-ten-anywhere-but-here_orig.png
    Aah. Another one bites the dust.
    But who is that I see? The back of a very hot lady?!?!
    Also, I have severe concerns with how that school is run.
    @chalicen :D I thought you might approve of the back of a certain character! :D
    As for the school, well Paris is the headmaster. :D
    Hi all, here's chapter eleven where everything is going swimmingly for a certain sexy green lady and a certain creepy young king. XD
    chapter-eleven-keep-to-the-schemes_1_orig.png
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @simscognito Awesome chapter! Henry and Victor are certainly out of the loop. :D I'm a little bit worried about Alex's intentions for this whole thing- I mean, he did kill his aunt. Who knows what else he's capable of? Speaking of Charlize, poor her. Great cliffhanger, by the way. :smile: I'm excited to see what happens next!
    @simscognito Awesome chapter! Henry and Victor are certainly out of the loop. :D I'm a little bit worried about Alex's intentions for this whole thing- I mean, he did kill his aunt. Who knows what else he's capable of? Speaking of Charlize, poor her. Great cliffhanger, by the way. :smile: I'm excited to see what happens next!

Aww thanks @IchigoUsagi I'm not blushing. *Bashful emoji*
    Alex is certainly being very worrying at the moment. :D As for what he's capable of... we'll find out in the next few chapters. ;)