Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends of Foes: A simLit - Is Back! (Latest Update: 11/04/23)

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Happy Friends of Foes aniversary. XD

tumblr_pibgiib8D61x30lxro1_1280.png

i thought it was yesterday.

the benders have so many i can't remember the year.

I only remembered today. XD

silly cog. i was wrong i do tease you ater work. lol. sorry my favorite manager quit so tomorow is the last day i'll ever see him. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Sad :(

shady are you a dragon? i forgot to ask when i first saw your avi. and cog and i take over each others threads a lot. lol
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

silly cog. i was wrong i do tease you ater work. lol. sorry my favorite manager quit so tomorow is the last day i'll ever see him. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

shady are you a dragon? i forgot to ask when i first saw your avi. and cog and i take over each others threads a lot. lol

Cog knows abot the avi, hehehe
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options

Cog knows abot the avi, hehehe

what is its cool but i can't really tell the whole thing.

yeah cog and i derailed the new book club thread seconds after he made a stay on topic rule.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hehe. All true.
    @friendsfan367 Shade's avi is of his character, Niko, and my sim, Marie. Marie is not yet in Friends of Foes but will be.
    She's Halex's middle child.
  • Options
    Hehe. All true.
    @friendsfan367 Shade's avi is of his character, Niko, and my sim, Marie. Marie is not yet in Friends of Foes but will be.

now was that so hard. oh wait i started it never mind. oh and cool spoiler. now that i'm a little cheered up time to make coffee,
  • Options
    Hehe. All true.

Niko will be in a sequel I guess.
    He is part dragon, part vampire and part demon. He's Elisa and her future wife's kiddo (He also has a twin)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I read the first sentence and fell out of my chair. I wasn't in a chair, I was lying down, but still.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I read the first sentence and fell out of my chair. I wasn't in a chair, I was lying down, but still.
    hehe >:) I aim to shock. XD
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    omg those updates!
    I'm still curious what Grim's up to! And will Gemma be able to stop him? And then there's the big fight, and omg, I really love how intense you posed them all!
    And then Paris, that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (sorry! xD) sneaking up from behind and surprising Alex! D:< But hey, she didn't have the heart to kill him, at least.
    I also loved the scenes where Gemma teaches lil Alex how to play the guitar <3
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    hehe >:) I aim to shock. XD

hey they could have been hurt. still no glasses. but i pick on you more. :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone, here's the next chapter.

Chapter fifty: Album
    chapter-fifty-album_orig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    omg those updates!
    I'm still curious what Grim's up to! And will Gemma be able to stop him? And then there's the big fight, and omg, I really love how intense you posed them all!
    And then Paris, that plum (sorry! xD) sneaking up from behind and surprising Alex! D:< But hey, she didn't have the heart to kill him, at least.
    I also loved the scenes where Gemma teaches lil Alex how to play the guitar <3

Thanks @candycottonchu .
    Yeah, Grim's plan will be revealed in time. XD
    Yeah, Paris is being really sneaky and secretive rn. Not sure he/she really knows which side she's on atm. XD
    Hehe, Yeah, Alex loved his mama and Gemma loved him. <3
  • Options
    Interesting...
  • Options
    Interesting...

What is? XD
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Okay, Bastion is definitely up to something.

That was a cool reveal, though. The expressions were especially well-done at the end. I wonder if the fact that Alex is hiding details about his family from Henry is going to be an issue later.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    Okay, Bastion is definitely up to something.

That was a cool reveal, though. The expressions were especially well-done at the end. I wonder if the fact that Alex is hiding details about his family from Henry is going to be an issue later.

Hi @katrinasforest nice to see you over here. :smiley:
    You think? XD
    Thanks. I love the gameplay expressions. They're so funny. XD Hmm... well, we'll see but let's hope Alex doesn't hide too many secrets from him.
  • Options
  • Options
    sooo.. I just read the updates!

Ch.50
    dang, those screenahots are adorabs!! Alex as toddler is just <3 and Henry cuddling with him in the hospital is just too sweet. I was awwing all the time xD
    the red room seems interesting! I was wondering already where Bastian is, as his wife goes around a lot and scheming, but he was just absent. I bet he's up to something too!

Ch.51
    Don't tell me Halex lived in purity the whole time until now! (not buying that! xD )
    and I see Paris is scheming again (still my favourite! <3 ) I hope Alex won't want to kill him...
    Gemma and Bastian are so cute together

and now i have to recover from all that cuteness overload xD
  • Options
    oh, and your new avi is cute! Is that Marie?
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Interesting development. A quick question, though: Is it Tony or Toni? It was spelled two different ways.

The line "how DARE you be on the other side of this wall!" made me laugh. :lol:
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options

yes it is he told me already.
  • Options
    sooo.. I just read the updates!

Ch.50
    dang, those screenahots are adorabs!! Alex as toddler is just <3 and Henry cuddling with him in the hospital is just too sweet. I was awwing all the time xD
    the red room seems interesting! I was wondering already where Bastian is, as his wife goes around a lot and scheming, but he was just absent. I bet he's up to something too!

Ch.51
    Don't tell me Halex lived in purity the whole time until now! (not buying that! xD )
    and I see Paris is scheming again (still my favourite! <3 ) I hope Alex won't want to kill him...
    Gemma and Bastian are so cute together

and now i have to recover from all that cuteness overload xD

Thanks for reading @candycottonchu XD
    Sorry about the cuteness overload. <3
    Yeah, Alex is a bit of a cutie when he's sick. He's goes all shy and vulnerable. <3 It's been a struggle to bring Bastian in. I was waiting for Alex and Gemma to at least mention him, but they wouldn't so I forced a situation where they had to. XD It does seem like Bastian has some sort of plan though. Paris is in a bit of situation though, so let's hope he gets himself out before it's too late.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Interesting development. A quick question, though: Is it Tony or Toni? It was spelled two different ways.

The line "how DARE you be on the other side of this wall!" made me laugh. :lol:

@katrinasforest whoops! It's Toni. I'll go back and correct that.
    hehe, Gemma is funny when she's mad.
    Thanks for reading. XD
  • Options

yes it is he told me already.

Oh yeah. It is Marie. :joy: