Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need a little help

Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Please help with this bathroom!!!! I want it to be a bit like an asian inspired bathroom theme!
Its on the gallery! You can find in with the #Soraya4sims

B8au9wm.png
#Soraya4sims check out my videos on YouTube! YouTube.com/soraya4sims
Post edited by Soraya4sims on

Comments

• reanseihreanseih Posts: 265 Member
    Don’t worry... I almost never do either.

You have two options:

Ignore the stairs and continue with furnishing the house. Then fit the stairs into the layout instead of other way round.

Or.

Pick a random spot. Doesn’t matter where. Just place it and work around it. Same logic as picking a word randomly off a newspaper. xD;;

Well you could also just wait until the perfect idea dawns...
    青天白日滿地紅 Blue Sky, White Sun, and a Wholly Red Earth
    The Sims 4 Gallery
    The Sims 4 Showcase
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    This is why I design from the inside out rather than from the outside in: that way, by the time I've pushed and pulled the individual room shapes until my shell looks the way I want it to, I know exactly where everything is on the inside. Though I guess that's not everyone's cup of tea.

But here's a suggestion:
    sketch04.jpg

"Right in front of the front door" seems to be the conventional place to put a flight of stairs, so there you go. The yellow-shaded area can be open to the ground floor for a double-storey entrance hall: once upon a time, that meant that all your roofs would clip into the space, but now that we can push the eaves to be flush with the roof gables (hold shift to push the eaves on just one side) that may no longer be a problem.

Alternatively, you can shift the stair over one square to the right and then either one or two squares to the back of the house. Then you can put the bathroom over the the entry way and expand the two bedrooms one the left by a square each so they share a wall ... this plan would have just one upstairs bathroom, but it would be more spacious (3x4 or 4x4) than the two currently on my sketch.
  • Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
    @Xinqun Thanks for the input. i think i can work with the 1st option.
    And thanks for the tips.
    i just cant think of a floorplan for this house. Im blocked or something.
    In the picture you can see the ground floor. i have a hard time making a floor plan for it. I was thinking about placing the master bedroom , master bathroom, kitchen, Dining room, living area. perhaps an office?
    Can you help me out.

KnIln0t.png
    Help B8au9wm.png

See 1st post for more info
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Soraya4sims Did you need help decorating the bathroom or the floorplan (Or just the floorplan downstairs?) Or both? I'm willing to help! I just don't want to mess with anything I shouldn't.

EDIT:
    Oh I see the just the room now. Ok! Answer achieved! But you said "bathroom" here, but bedroom in the gallery. Did you want a bathroom or bedroom? xD
    keenow wrote: »
    @Soraya4sims Did you need help decorating the bathroom or the floorplan (Or just the floorplan downstairs?) Or both? I'm willing to help! I just don't want to mess with anything I shouldn't.

EDIT:
    Oh I see the just the room now. Ok! Answer achieved! But you said "bathroom" here, but bedroom in the gallery. Did you want a bathroom or bedroom? xD

did not see that. it has to be a bathroom . the room next to it is the bedroom.