Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Stole Nina from Don

So I made this adorable sim, Ammon, who lives in Oasis Springs. On his first day, I took him to the gym to meet some local people and there were no suitable girls around but his social was low so I went ahead and had him have a chat with Don Lothario, who is of course, always at the gym. After a while of browsing the socials while they were chatting, I saw I could encourage him to 'hook up with' various sims, and I told him he should hook up with Nina since in my mental sims universe, they belong together.

The following day, Ammon's social was low again so I had him go start talking to people that were wandering by his house, including none other than Nina Caliente. Knowing she's a romance sim, and hey, his fun was low too, I invited her in for a little woohoo. The absolute second they were done, Don texted me, "Hey thanks for setting me up with Nina, we're going out!" I immediately felt a tiny little stab of guilt. Several hours later, I received another text from Don that said, "why didn't you tell me she was already in a relationship?"

lol I felt so bad I had to call her over and ask to just be friends. Now she's mad at poor Ammon.

Comments

• CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited November 2017
    Fancy setting him up with a woman that Ammon already has sights on! The mischief, the chaos!
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited November 2017
    LMAO!!! That's hilarious!!!! Now I wanna just know how Nina stealing Don from her mother played out....LOL
    Post edited by PsychoSimXX on

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I love the drama ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png