Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite sims 4 expansion pack and why?

Ok so we are officially 4 packs in so which is your favourite expansion and why.

Mine would City Living, this isn't a surprise to me as I love city expansions and apartments and I always have sims living in san myshuno. I always seem to use content from this pack and for me that's what makes a good expansion.

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Pets. Because I love the pets packs lol
    i have had every pet expansion since sims 1 because I could never resist owning pets in the game aha.
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Get together, for the neighbourhood, and the constant updates of club themes and what it allows.
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Get Together because of the clubs system and the world. The clubs really did change the way I play this game.
    City Living would be a distant second only because I think it covered too much ground without going deep enough in some areas, but it has grown on me a bit.
    GTW is probably my least favourite because I only like half of the careers and it's quite buggy overall.
    I'm still figuring out where C&D sits with me.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Get Together, because I love the premade townies, the world itself and the club system. City Living and Cats and Dogs come in tied for second. GTW is last.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    All of them other than GTW. GTW is ok so I'm not totally bashing it. I do still use the careers sometimes. It just isn't my favorite.

GT added a lot to my game and I have more families in Windenburg than anywhere else, though I have households in all of the worlds. (Magnolia Springs and Newcrest don't have any residential lots in my game yet. Newcrest eventually might but it hasn't happened).

Windenburg and Brindleton Bay are probably tied for my favorite worlds. I actually do like San Myshuno a lot and I have a bunch of households there. BB is definitely the hot new address to have though. I also like the suburbs of Oasis Springs; I have made some interesting alterations to the neighborhood. I just haven't been back there since getting the new pack but eventually some of those households will get pets too.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    millihelenmillihelen Posts: 11 New Member
    I love Get Together because the club system is surprisingly fun! There's so many ways to mess around with it. It's useful for skill boosting and making relationships. City Living was alright gameplay wise but the CAS and Buy items are my go to. I love that style so much.
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I really like GTW....I love playing with aliens, the photo studio, the doctor career, and retail allowed me to have several different businesses. Second would be City Living...I like apartments, karaoke, the bubble blower, working from home, selling art and baked goods on the street, and busking.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Get Together.
    I love the club system, and Windenburg is still my favorite neighborhood.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited November 2017
    Get Together. Because it's the best Content/$-Ratio I've every payed for additional content in form of dlc in my life until this day.

Every pack which adds open-ended sandbox Elements is great, though.
    Post edited by HalloMolli on
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I still like GT the most.
    It was innovative, it didn't make my game frustrating to play for a year (looking at you, CL) , and Windenburg is beautiful.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Cats and Dogs now that it's out. Before that, it was GT. Or it's a tie, idk. Both came with gorgeous worlds and both added a lot to my gameplay. However, I still like GT townies better. They're so all so unique, I wish C&D came with more townies.
  • Options
    AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Cats and Dogs. I just love everything about it.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'd have to say, City Living.

The festivals were a disappointment. I tried each of them one or two times and after that, I didn't see any reason to try again. Still, I really love having Sims live in the city because all of the other worlds are totally suburbia. The CL world is the only one, so far, that felt totally fresh and different. I wish that there were a few more urban residential environments (I wish, more so, that I could create my own because EA's are too pristine), however, I have a feeling that CL may be it.

As small as it turned out to be, that has been the first and only time that I actually paid for an EP, mainly because I had to have the world. There's not much out there for us players who prefer a more urban environment. So, when I can tell a story about people who live in a neighborhood that is somewhat more familiar to me (the Spice Market), I'm happy. I guess that made it worth it for me.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    Get to Work. It by far added the most gameplay to the game in an expac imo.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Get Together for the club system and the beautiful world of Windenburg.

Cats & Dogs for the pets and Brindleton Bay.

I regret City Living as it added nothing to my game.

I never purchased GTW because I do not want aliens in my game.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Together.

I don't think there is anything that I don't like about that EP. Beautiful town, great premades, nice CAS and BB content, and useful gameplay.

I really like City Living a lot apart from the limitations with building/renovating apartments. And the festivals are a bit meh. But otherwise a great EP imo.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I like Get Together for the world and I like City Living for the careers. There is not one single EP that I can say I 100% love or could not live without. I did recently just disable all packs, except base game for a playthough.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Get to work for the active career.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited November 2017
    Get Together because of the club system which can be used for very different purposes - it's imo the best idea introduced to TS4

i still wish for a traits revamp that functions like that club system
    this would skyrocket this iteration to where it should have been from the start

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    AprilApril Posts: 59 Member
    Hmm...that's a hard one. For me it is a toss up between Get to Work and Cats and Dogs. I am one of the few that didn't really like Get Together, I'm not quite sure why it just didn't do anything for me. I am pretty happy with the way that Sims 4 is progressing. The only thing left on my wishlist is a seasons pack.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Vampires.

Yes it's a GP, no I don't care. It still beats the pants off all of the EPs with one fist tied behind it's back.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    SugarshotzSugarshotz Posts: 35 Member
    Cats and Dogs.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    City Living, It's the EP that has added the most to my game. I would enjoy the game a lot less without it. I love everything about it, though I would have changed a few things (still waiting for NPC roommates). Even the CAS which of all packs used to be my least favorite I've been using more of lately.

GTW is the EP I could have done without. Only thing I really like about it is the baking skill. The retail system was probably one of the things I was most looking forward to, as Open for Business was one of my favorite EPs. But it was so watered down.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Get Together and City Living! Because I like how they are like pretending to be similar to The Sims 3 Late Night.
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Overall? Get Together
    -the world is beautiful
    -I always use the club system
    -never had any problems with anything
    -I have nothing really to complain about other than wishing there was something extra (but I’m not sure what)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif