The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

80's Stuff Pack (***Concept Art*** Renders) UPDATED 1/23/2020

Comments

• FreshTostadasFreshTostadas Posts: 16 Member
    I didn't think I would want this until I saw the second image and got major Robin Sparkles vibes. Now I really want this to be a pack! Wow
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    How do you make renders for the sims?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• RavioliWusGoodRavioliWusGood Posts: 19 Member
    I would LOVE historical packs. A victorian era and a 20s era would be amazing!!
  • SimDesignSimDesign Posts: 22 Member
    Yes!! I would love to be able to make some 80s hair bands, The characters on Married With Children, Saved By the Bell, Fresh Prince of Bellaire etc...
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Does anyone remember that jacket in City Living that showed up in the cold weather clothing catagory for the set outfits option? A friend told me that was 90s... Just wanted to bring it up.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    When you don't know how much you need something in your game until you see it!! I want all of this now.
    @FreshTostadas Robyn Sparkles - yes - i couldn't work it out until you said it.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    How do you make renders for the sims?

I take screenshots in game and edit the crap out of them in photoshop
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Dreagen1, I would love an 80's expansion pack. That sounds so cool. I'm not an expert on anything 80's, but the art you did of your idea of an 80's expansion pack is AWESOME.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They really need to make an 80s pack if only the arcade pack had won over laundry we would have it now. I'm really not a fan of all the clothing and pretty much everything having to be modern a 80s 90s style pack with items to go with it would be amazing and open up so many story possibilities.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Beautiful renders, I'd love to have a stuff pack like this in my game!
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    The new outfit is adorable!!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    The new outfit is adorable!!

I updated the post with the links to the hair and outfit if you'd like to grab them :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,467 Member
    edited June 2019
    What about an 80s tube tv? :)
    I always wanted a more old fashioned TV for TS4. TS3 had some of them...
    4311374824_1521c61ddd_b.jpg

That's far more like a 60s/70s tube.

To the OP, your art work is OUTSTANDING. But, as for the 80s look? Nah. I was too busy birthing babies then to really be into the 80s. That's a decade I'm just not overly thrilled about, with the exception of my two sons, who are and were thoroughly worth it. I look back at the BIG Hair and the overly wide shoulders, due to huge shoulder pads, perms and I shudder. LOL You had to live through those times to get it I suppose. I much prefer the glam of the 40s, if we're talking a trip back using the way back machine. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    oh my GOSH I needed this yesterday- I LOVE IT!!! @Dreagen1 you did such a stellar job! I hope this becomes a reality!
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    A 70s-80s pack would be pretty sweet.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Why can't this be the stuff pack we get instead of that Moschino one? I would totally buy it.
  • VictorWolfVictorWolf Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG for an 80's theme with StrangerVille (because Stranger Things and all) they should have gone for that because everyone and simmer love that show and i would have buy that.
  • BrookeFBrookeF Posts: 1 New Member
    How do we suggest this to The Sims Creators so we have a possibility of recieving a stuff pack like this, it looks really cool and would have the music, movies, home phones, furniture, clothes and hair!! ahhh im in love with the idea
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Have to say, I didn't want to use up a pack for this, because we don't get as much as we did in the Sims3 which had the store and packs. However, I did grow up during that era and the Madonna and Whitney looks are really nice. The exercise outfit is really nice, and I usually don't notice that.

The ability to chew gum, have old looking TV's, and several versions of the phone would be a nice touch.

TBH, I think a game pack wouldn't be bad. An Eras Pack. Fashion from caveman to the present. Cars, phone types, and other things that simmers could use to make stories.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'd love an 80's pack.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    AHS is doing an 80s themed season this month! I want a 80s stuff pack more than ever after watching Stranger Things! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‚
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I would definitely get this over Moschino.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm dying for more 70s and 80s content!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    1980s theme with Madonna, Cyndi Loper, Pat Benatar Kylie, Bon Jovi & Journey Hairstyles & Clothes. Also, Cordless Phones, Televisions, Boombox, Walkmans, Legwarmers, Drums, Electric Guitars, Mics, 80s Music, Nyon Colors & Furniture.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top