Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

80's Stuff Pack (***Concept Art*** Renders) UPDATED 1/23/2020

1234568...Next

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I still wish we had an 80s inspired Stuff Pack
    a256aFi.gif
  • TeriyakighoulTeriyakighoul Posts: 1 New Member
    I absolutely wish these were actual content, even CC. The hair and fringe jacket, I still have one from my mom! Keep making beautiful renders if that is what makes you happy, accurate or not! Absolute love.
  • shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    I would totally buy a pack like this! <3
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    UGGH I love these so much! My personal favorite renders have to be the Steve Harrington & Whitney Houston lookalikes!
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Honestly, YES.
    I would be down for this.
    As they say, what is old is new again, and 80s fashion and its design aesthetic constantly pops up again every few years. It's one of those timeless looks. Would look great on any Sim.

Not to mention, if I just wanted to straight-up simulate the passage of time, going from an 80s-inspired house to a 2020s-inspired house would absolutely work. Toddler in the 80s, Young Adult with their own family in the 20s.
    wJbomAo.png
  • MarisSimsMarisSims Posts: 17 Member
    I would love a pack like this. The fitness gear would probably be my favorite!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    CBook wrote: »
    So as a stuff pack they always include gameplay, so what would it's gameplay be?

Dancing the pogo, rollerskating, and playing arcade video games?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
    Has anyone seen if any CC of this stuff exists out there? It would be awesome to at least have the clothing and hairstyles from the concept art.
  • LoppyLooLoppyLoo Posts: 58 Member
    This would be amazing pack i would down load
  • SevidaSevida Posts: 4 New Member
    I was born in 85 my mom knows it well from party scene to wealthy scene of the 80's, she says you did an amazing job she says she also loved the arcade as well Pacman came out early 80's, and she says arcades were very popular so you are spot on she says! So we love your renders awesome job sweetie!❣❣🔥💎🔥💜✨💜💯
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    bryanovens wrote: »
    Has anyone seen if any CC of this stuff exists out there? It would be awesome to at least have the clothing and hairstyles from the concept art.

You can find some of it here: https://www.patreon.com/Cooper322/posts?filters[tag]=80's Stuff
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • DioclucianoDiocluciano Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Dreagen1 said:
    > Hi everyone! Since I am obsessed with the 1980's I wanted to create an 80's themed stuff pack concept! I will be creating several different renders of different clothing styles and different objects that will be used in the pack. Feel free to give me ideas and feedback. I hope you like it! :) <3 (P.s. I was born in the 97. If I get anything wrong about the era sorry but I tried really hard.)
    >
    > Concept Art NO DOWNLOAD I am not a content creator, I tried to make this but I just couldn't figure it out...
    >
    > Arcade Girl
    > (Image)
    >
    > Madonna Fan
    >
    > Popular Boy
    > (Image)
    >
    > Pack Cover Art
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > NEW
    > (Image)

Magnifique, je suis né en 1973, donc, j'ai vécu les années 80 quand j'étais adolescent !! J'aimerais beaucoup obtenir ce pack, mais comment ? Merci d'avance !!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top