Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA I am confused

Why did you give the Lassa Apsos the wrong tail? Pure breed has a curly tail, a first cross such as crossed with a Yorkshire terrier has the straight tail.

Anyone else noticed this?
:):)

Comments

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited November 2017
    Changkra wrote: »
    Why did you give the Lassa Apsos the wrong tail? Pure breed has a curly tail, a first cross such as crossed with a Yorkshire terrier has the straight tail.

Anyone else noticed this?
    :):)

I noticed it with malamutes. And when I gave mine the curly tail, it definitely was not fluffy enough. Who has ever seen a malamute with a skinny, straight tail? Or a skinny curly one for that matter?

Edit: The tail actually made me a little sad. When I was a kid, I had a black malamute with white eyebrows and a white stripe on her tail -- we called it a skunk tail. The curly tail in game is too skinny to give it a proper stripe, though. I could not make Natasha, though she's kind of close.

Oddly, I also can't make my golden doodle, though I'm going to try a little more. Mine looks more like a poodle with wavy hair than a lab so perhaps I should just start with a poodle and see if I can give it a doodle coat.
  • Options
    ChangkraChangkra Posts: 165 Member
    I still miss my Lassa and she died 8 years ago. I noticed the tail on the shih tzu as well . i don't know a great deal about large dogs. I don't live in a huge house so have always had smaller dogs, that way they have plenty of room to run around.