Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High (Updated: 02/14)

Comments

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    She only picks on him because she likes him. If I had a quarter for each time I've heard someone say that, I'd be living in a mansion and not a crummy run down apartment.

Hmmmm, that's a possibility! Let's see if she really has feelings for him as time goes by.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2017
    Cool that iEugenie was inspired by iCarly. I love that show!

Aw, Devon! What a meanie! Maybe Gunner will eventually woo her! I bet she secretly likes him! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Cool that iEugenie was inspired by iCarly. I love that show!

Aw, Devon! What a meanie! Maybe Gunner will eventually woo her! I bet she secretly likes him! :D

Ah, we have another vote for Devon secretly loving Gunner!! We'll see if that happens! Imagine if these two got together.....

Be on the lookout for Devon's plans for him and the students of VLH High
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    My hopes are on Haven liking him :wink:
  • Options
    ChandsChands Posts: 2,763 Member
    Awww poor Gunner having to deal with bully problems... But I'm secretly hoping that Devon does like Gunner, it would really be cute
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    My hopes are on Haven liking him :wink:

Gunner hasn't met Haven yet. However, if they were to meet, I'm sure these two would be adorable together! :)

Chands wrote: »
    Awww poor Gunner having to deal with bully problems... But I'm secretly hoping that Devon does like Gunner, it would really be cute

So far, I'm liking that most of you are suspecting that Devon secretly likes Gunner!! Even though Devon is mean, there are times that she will be kind and caring. I secretly like these two together, but we'll see!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'm catching up! On last chapter.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    I'm catching up! On last chapter.

I saw! Thank you so much for catching up!!! Glad that you're enjoying this story! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, all!!

In today's chapter, we meet another of Gunner's amazing friends and he treats two of his friends out to dinner!
    Chapter 8: A Swell Bro Time
    GERaV1b.jpg

I also have another update from the Stories from the Parents and Younger Siblings segment. We meet Eugenie's father, who is a doctor, and see what the Laurent family does during one Saturday.
    Dr. Jacques Laurent: Family Doctor
    dWfjdUo.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Loved both segments - good work as always! I too hope Devon won't try anything...
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Loved both segments - good work as always! I too hope Devon won't try anything...

Glad you enjoyed both segments! :)
    Joseph Junior and Gunner have a trait in common, which is why I decided these two should become good friends. Gunner's a foodie, so he loves treating his friends out to dinner.

I envision Gunner and Eugenie becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean these two have the same eye color and hair color. These two would look adorable! However, there are a handful of teens we haven't see yet and that might add more to the list of potential boyfriends/girlfriends.

I'm also working on a bit of a surprise for you readers. You'll have to stay tuned to find out.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    ChandsChands Posts: 2,763 Member
    Enjoyed both chapters a whole lot! Especially Eugenie's little crush on Gunner, its very sweet. But I feel that Devon might make things a bit difficult but I guess we just have to wait and see. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Chands wrote: »
    Enjoyed both chapters a whole lot! Especially Eugenie's little crush on Gunner, its very sweet. But I feel that Devon might make things a bit difficult but I guess we just have to wait and see. :)

I agree! It's so cute and sweet. Yes, they do have the same eye color and hair color and they're both kind people! :) Of course, Devon is bound to make things hard for the students at VLH High, so be prepared......
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    Great updates ! However, I really wonder why Devon would want to mess with the trio - or go as far as to plan something against them. Is she really the supervillain of the whole neighbourhood ? 0.0
  • Options
    Zurka wrote: »
    Great updates ! However, I really wonder why Devon would want to mess with the trio - or go as far as to plan something against them. Is she really the supervillain of the whole neighbourhood ? 0.0

Lol! You can say that. :lol: Plans for why Devon will want to mess with iEugenie trio will be revealed at a later chapter.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    I like your portrayal of Joseph Jr.! Will add my comments on the site when I get on a computer. On my phone right now.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I like your portrayal of Joseph Jr.! Will add my comments on the site when I get on a computer. On my phone right now.

Great! Can't wait to see your thoughts on these updates! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    Uh oh, trouble strikes for the iEugenie trio in today's chapter!! Plus, we get to hear from Eugenie.

Chapter 9: iEugenie is in Trouble!
    oTFW6Ms.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Finally caught up, drama!!!! Hopefully the truth will get out soon
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Finally caught up, drama!!!! Hopefully the truth will get out soon

Oh yes...drama. The truth will be revealed soon...
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Uh oh, trouble strikes for the iEugenie trio in today's chapter!! Plus, we get to hear from Eugenie...
    I didn't add it to my comments on the wordpress site, but thought I would here... I was curious what Hope would look like bald and a small "plastic surgery" make-over, so I CASed her with it. I see why she was so upset :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Uh oh, trouble strikes for the iEugenie trio in today's chapter!! Plus, we get to hear from Eugenie...
    I didn't add it to my comments on the wordpress site, but thought I would here... I was curious what Hope would look like bald and a small "plastic surgery" make-over, so I CASed her with it. I see why she was so upset :lol:
    Whoa, you actually put Hope in CAS and see what she looked like if the iEugenie trio ever to do the makeover?? Wow....
    Of course, the trio wouldn't do such a thing.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    Whoa, you actually put Hope in CAS and see what she looked like if the iEugenie trio ever to do the makeover?? Wow....
    I blame you! :grimace: Or should I say, I blame the iEugenie Trio! Of course they would really never do something like that, I hope.
    But I had to see for myself what she would look like.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I blame you! :grimace: Or should I say, I blame the iEugenie Trio! Of course they would really never do something like that, I hope.
    But I had to see for myself what she would look like.
    Sorry. I can be a bit evil when it comes to plot drama. :tongue:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hey readers! :)

I'm working on a special surprise. You can look under the spoiler if you're curious to know.
    I'm currently working to establish Gunner's top 7 bros and top 7 ladies. Top 3 bros and top 3 ladies will become part of Gunner's Super Seven Besties club and invited to a special hangout spot. These people will be revealed later and an explanation on how I chose those people will be revealed as well!

Out of the 7 bros, the bro who came out on top will be his best friend throughout the story (I think you all know who already). Out of the 7 ladies, the one who came out on top will become his girlfriend.
    sEgXZ52.jpg