Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High (Updated: 02/14)

Comments

• Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited November 2017
    Chands wrote: »
    I totally loved Gunner going through his 'loud' phase. It was really sweet especially since he is trying to keep himself under control and be the good kid we all know he is :) I also enjoy how understanding his parents are, knowing he is going to go through phases through his teenagedom

My peers and I, when we were teens, have gone through phases similar to what our teen Sims and child Sims have been through. No matter what phase we go through, we try to keep to our true personality.
    I love that Gunner is in this LOUD phase. Made me laugh. Fun chapter! I loved the restaurant!

LOL! :lol: As I was screenshotting this chapter, he randomly went through the phase and I was like, "Please don't enter the phase!" Then I realized that it does add some humor to it. Glad that you loved the restaurant. I built it myself.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    edited November 2017
    Update time!

Time to introduce a new character! Gunner hangs out with one of his new friends.
    Chapter 4: Chandlor
    p4oMcbD.jpg

In addition, I would like to introduce a segment of this series called Stories from the Parents and Younger Siblings. Since this series focuses so much on the teens, we don't see much from their parents and/or younger siblings (if they have any). These stories are created to see what the teens' parents and younger siblings (if they have any) are up to.

In this story, Garrett has a playdate with one of his friends. This happened on the same day Gunner hung out with his friend.
    Garrett and Robby’s Playdate
    vvXSiB7.jpg
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I somehow missed the start and only joined now, but darn, it was worth it to read 5 chapters in a row! XD
    Very entertaining, keep up the amazing work!
    I somehow missed the start and only joined now, but darn, it was worth it to read 5 chapters in a row! XD
    Very entertaining, keep up the amazing work!

That's totally fine! Glad you got caught up and enjoyed it. Thanks so much for reading! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • ChandsChands Posts: 2,763 Member
    These two chapters were really cute to read. I loved Garret playing the teddy bear. That was something I could definitely relate to.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I found your thread, finally! This is great btw. :)
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    loving this!
    These two chapters were really cute to read. I loved Garret playing the teddy bear. That was something I could definitely relate to.

Glad to hear that! It's so great to see Gunner and Chandlor bonding. Same with Garrett and Robby.
    As I was planning this series, I had a free play save where I develop the characters' personalities and see how well they'll get along with each other. In terms of Gunner and Chandlor, they have a trait in common and they have similar interests. As for Garrett and Robby, they both love playing with toys, getting good grades, and playing at the parks.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I found your thread, finally! This is great btw. :)
    loving this!

Thank you both!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Hey, all! It's time to introduce iEugenie, a teen web show in this series!!

In today's chapter, Gunner sits down and watches the premiere of iEugenie.
    Chapter 5: A Web Show for Teens
    f9iWqU2.jpg

Here's the full web show. Not all the chapters in this series will link to a particular show. So in terms of updating this, it won't be as often as the main chapters.
    Web Show #1: First Web Show
    3YGTlOS.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    I caught up !!

Gunner's story is nice to read about so far :)

I have to say I definitely laughed with the LOUD phase x') Also ! The restaurant sure is lovely ! I guess we'll know how it is going for Gunner's dad in the next chapters. And the iEugenie show was fun to read.
    You're really writing so that we feel a whole world outside Gunner's family and it's really enjoyable c:
    Zurka wrote: »
    I caught up !!

Gunner's story is nice to read about so far :)

I have to say I definitely laughed with the LOUD phase x') Also ! The restaurant sure is lovely ! I guess we'll know how it is going for Gunner's dad in the next chapters. And the iEugenie show was fun to read.
    You're really writing so that we feel a whole world outside Gunner's family and it's really enjoyable c:

Wow! Thank you for much for catching up! I'm pleased to hear you're enjoying Gunner's story! :)

The restaurant won't be much of a focus since I'll be concentrating on the life of Gunner and his fellow classmates and friends. But I'll can tell you that it'll be successful once time goes by.

Glad you enjoyed iEugenie! I got the idea from watching iCarly, a Nickelodeon teen sitcom.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • ChandsChands Posts: 2,763 Member
    I enjoyed seeing Gunner getting so excited over the new web show. And I totally loved that the inspiration was based off iCarly.

Looking forward to seeing Gunner in another new experience in his life.
    edited November 2017
    I enjoyed seeing Gunner getting so excited over the new web show. And I totally loved that the inspiration was based off iCarly.

Looking forward to seeing Gunner in another new experience in his life.

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I was originally going to focus on the iEugenie trio and call the story iEugenie, but I was afraid it was going to be too similar to iCarly. So, I decided to make it a separate segment and have the story focus more on Gunner and his classmates and friends instead.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Gunner got the opportunity to meet the iEugenie trio and hang out with them :)

Chapter 6: Meeting the iEugenie Trio
    gdByKIG.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I loved the video programs and this new little gang! What a fun group!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I loved the video programs and this new little gang! What a fun group!

The whole iEugenie web show is inspired by iCarly. After watching several episodes of the sitcom, I thought it would be cool to include a famous trio who runs a teen web show. :) In fact, both the iCarly and iEugenie trios are similar.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    In today's chapter, Gunner encounters the school bully of VLH High.

Chapter 7: The School Bully
    BeXWdaS.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Devon! Hehe! I thought I saw her before, but it was great to see her in all her mean and awful glory. Let's just hope that she doesn't try anything too bad, or she might get expelled....
    edited November 2017
    Devon! Hehe! I thought I saw her before, but it was great to see her in all her mean and awful glory. Let's just hope that she doesn't try anything too bad, or she might get expelled....

Yes, she's mean....Don't worry. Nothing too awful or anything that can get her expelled will be planned by her.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Very educational chapter xD
    I wonder when the first crushes start :')
    edited November 2017
    Very educational chapter xD
    I wonder when the first crushes start :')

The first crushes should begin soon. Gunner hasn't found the girls he likes yet. Once we know which ones he likes, the one that stands out will be his girlfriend.
    sEgXZ52.jpg

Yes, she's mean....Don't worry. Nothing too awful or anything that can get her expelled will be planned by her.

Poor Gunner, though. I assume she plotteth revenge.

Poor Gunner, though. I assume she plotteth revenge.

We'll see what she does. As for now, she has no plans to do anything disastrous to Gunner. :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg

We'll see what she does. As for now, she has no plans to do anything disastrous to Gunner. :)

I look forward to it :wink:
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    She only picks on him because she likes him. If I had a quarter for each time I've heard someone say that, I'd be living in a mansion and not a crummy run down apartment.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656