Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet Family Tree?

Do you think there is any chance they will add a pet family tree? I know we cannot access it by clicking on the pets, but maybe someway of accessing it from the owners? Like it shows all of their pets and all of the pets offspring/parents/siblings?

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I hope so! I'd love an accessible family tree for pets.
    6riwm5.png
  • Chomper88Chomper88 Posts: 32 Member
    No family tree is probably my biggest complaint so I really do hope that they do. I was scared that since there is no family tree that it would allow inbreeding but thankfully it doesn't allow that!
  • lily_dale13lily_dale13 Posts: 30 New Member
    > @Chomper88 said:
    > No family tree is probably my biggest complaint so I really do hope that they do. I was scared that since there is no family tree that it would allow inbreeding but thankfully it doesn't allow that!

A week back my pets autonomously woohooed. They were sister and brother. I assume it was fixed in this patch???
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    You can see pet family trees but only with a mod.
  • cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    > @Bol756 said:
    > You can see pet family trees but only with a mod.

What mod is that? I really miss having a tree to track everything!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited December 2017
    It is this Mod right here. Scroll down at the bottom of the page and you'll find it. It's the "Selectable Pets" Mod. Happy Simming!

http://sims4studio.com/thread/4254/aom?page=2&scrollTo=89311
  • EvielEviel Posts: 1 New Member
    I hope they do something about this and etc. My cat just had 2 kittens and it would be cool to learn who the father is. Though I’m glad someone has made a mod where you can check out stuff like this and more!
  • PhoeSavsMom_83PhoeSavsMom_83 Posts: 20 Member
    A family tree for pets would be neat especially if you are going to be breeding them and selling the litters.
  • cedesdccedesdc Posts: 93 Member
    Selectable pets mod is awesome! I could have lived without controlling the pets but cmon, I need to see all those pups and kits!!
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    I hope so. :)
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Really missing it in game atm. I just started adding pets to my sims legacy family trees (a website) since it bothered me so much.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • BarcaPBarcaP Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Gelysen;c-16257137"]Really missing it in game atm. I just started adding pets to my sims legacy family trees (a website) since it bothered me so much.[/quote]
    Is there a website with family tree?
  • NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    Sad I really want to see my pets family tree. But I don't want to control my pets. I also wish pets didn't count as sims. Because with pets I get 8 sims too quit and then I can't get babies. :(
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    Sad I really want to see my pets family tree. But I don't want to control my pets. I also wish pets didn't count as sims. Because with pets I get 8 sims too quit and then I can't get babies. :(

You can use the plum tree app to create your own family tree. Also, necroposting isn't allowed.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner