Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Pups not there !! ( Complete List )

2...Next

Comments

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I do not rely much on others making things to add in game since they can get taken away if the person leaves the game, or the stuff can never be found again after, but thanks for advice just the same.
    Helkkuli wrote: »
    If you have already downloaded for example a sim from the gallery and saved the sim in to your game (not in to your library but you have the sim in your live mode save) it dissapears if the person who created uninstalls sims and/or removes the sim from the gallery? I didn't know about that.
    Mylita wrote: »
    I didn't know that a sim, pet, room or lot you downloaded to your gallery would disappear, if the maker removed it. I would be surprised by that. Is our gallery truly dependent upon the online gallery in that way?

No... this isn't how any of that works lol

It sure isn't. BlueBlack007 is talking about CC, because she assumed that custom breed = CC. Everyone else is just talking about using the gallery. For the record, creating a custom breed does not require CC in any way. They are made in CAP.

I was not talking bout CC persay , I was talking bout creations that I had for My game vanished when the creator quit the game, cause once they left the items was not in the gallery again, and I know how to search the Gallery so that was not the case, if a player leaves the game, the stuff they made is gone, either by them deleting & taking them out themselves, it does happen, so do not say it can not happen when I know it has, thanks, the only part bout Cc I was talking bout was when I had to find Japanese Chins for My other Sims games for 2 & 3, that I added in cause Game did not have them, but as for others making stuff I really do not use to much of it, that is why in Sims 4 I made My own Creations so I would not have to worry bout creations vanishing again, including My Pups with My character all made with no CC, thanks.

I think you forgot what you said. The suggestion was "Maybe if you wait long enough, someone will make a custom breed..."
    You replied, "Problem with that is I can not use any CC in My game..."

So naturally, as you continued it sounded like you were still talking about CC. Especially since gallery items do not get 'taken away' in the manner that you suggested. If a player leaves the game, any of their items you've added will not disappear from the game or library.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited December 2017
    I do not rely much on others making things to add in game since they can get taken away if the person leaves the game, or the stuff can never be found again after, but thanks for advice just the same.
    Helkkuli wrote: »
    If you have already downloaded for example a sim from the gallery and saved the sim in to your game (not in to your library but you have the sim in your live mode save) it dissapears if the person who created uninstalls sims and/or removes the sim from the gallery? I didn't know about that.
    Mylita wrote: »
    I didn't know that a sim, pet, room or lot you downloaded to your gallery would disappear, if the maker removed it. I would be surprised by that. Is our gallery truly dependent upon the online gallery in that way?

No... this isn't how any of that works lol

It sure isn't. BlueBlack007 is talking about CC, because she assumed that custom breed = CC. Everyone else is just talking about using the gallery. For the record, creating a custom breed does not require CC in any way. They are made in CAP.

I was not talking bout CC persay , I was talking bout creations that I had for My game vanished when the creator quit the game, cause once they left the items was not in the gallery again, and I know how to search the Gallery so that was not the case, if a player leaves the game, the stuff they made is gone, either by them deleting & taking them out themselves, it does happen, so do not say it can not happen when I know it has, thanks, the only part bout Cc I was talking bout was when I had to find Japanese Chins for My other Sims games for 2 & 3, that I added in cause Game did not have them, but as for others making stuff I really do not use to much of it, that is why in Sims 4 I made My own Creations so I would not have to worry bout creations vanishing again, including My Pups with My character all made with no CC, thanks.

I think you forgot what you said. The suggestion was "Maybe if you wait long enough, someone will make a custom breed..."
    You replied, "Problem with that is I can not use any CC in My game..."

So naturally, as you continued it sounded like you were still talking about CC. Especially since gallery items do not get 'taken away' in the manner that you suggested. If a player leaves the game, any of their items you've added will not disappear from the game or library.

Really then why can I not find that item I lost in the gallery then aye? the person quit the game and the item is not there in the gallery, so where is it then ? , I am not imagining this, but thanks just the same, I had said I used CC pups in My passed games only , Never in Sims 4 cause I can not use CC in Sims 4, but I was also talking bout creating My pups in Cas using only the Breeds that were there, trying to figure out how to make the breed I have out of what is there in the game, that is what I was trying to talk bout anyway, but I am sorry that others misunderstood what I was trying to say.

P.S. I did manage to make My fur Babies and Myself for My game anyway, so I am happy with them , thanks.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I am glad you were able to make your fur babies. :smile: I'm not disputing that the item is no longer in the gallery. I am saying they do not get taken away from you. In other words, they do not get taken out of your game (save) or the library. Don't rely solely on the gallery if it's something you can't stand to lose. Save it to your own library instead. It won't go anywhere unless you delete it yourself.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2017
    @BlueBlack007 I am sure creators also won't mind if you save it to the gallery in your game but just mention in the description that you would like to keep it safe on the gallery eg. simmysimmer made this beautiful house but I am uploading it for safekeeping incase they remove theirs in the future and my game crashes and I can't get it from my library. I know for one that I won't mind so I am sure other simmer creators won't either ;) It will give you piece of mind. My pup was also not in the breeds, she is a nz huntaway dog, I recreated her and saved her both on the gallery and in my library. I do prefer the gallery for one day that my game might go belly up or library gets corrupted (blackpets) so please go ahead and save your favourite things with credit to the gallery. Hope this makes sense, I am not english so sometimes my words jumble up.
    I am glad you were able to make your fur babies. :smile: I'm not disputing that the item is no longer in the gallery. I am saying they do not get taken away from you. In other words, they do not get taken out of your game (save) or the library. Don't rely solely on the gallery if it's something you can't stand to lose. Save it to your own library instead. It won't go anywhere unless you delete it yourself.

Thanks, and yes I had to delete the stuff in My tray folder cause it got corrupted, thinking that I could get it again from the gallery, only I could not get it cause it was gone, that is how I lost the item.
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @BlueBlack007 I am sure creators also won't mind if you save it to the gallery in your game but just mention in the description that you would like to keep it safe on the gallery eg. simmysimmer made this beautiful house but I am uploading it for safekeeping incase they remove theirs in the future and my game crashes and I can't get it from my library. I know for one that I won't mind so I am sure other simmer creators won't either ;) It will give you piece of mind. My pup was also not in the breeds, she is a nz huntaway dog, I recreated her and saved her both on the gallery and in my library. I do prefer the gallery for one day that my game might go belly up or library gets corrupted (blackpets) so please go ahead and save your favourite things with credit to the gallery. Hope this makes sense, I am not english so sometimes my words jumble up.

Thank you kindly for your advice, I was not able to save what I already lost from others leaving the game for what ever reason, but I did save some stuff I found later on, again ty much appreciated.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

@BLUEBLACK007 your pups are very cute and look's like a mix breed,

I can see a Chihuahua pup from their eyes or a pug, also Cocker Spaniel Dog Breed in two-tone to get that fur.
    So you can try that in, Create a Sim. they do mix breeds as well.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    edited December 2017
    Stormsview wrote: »

@BLUEBLACK007 your pups are very cute and look's like a mix breed,

I can see a Chihuahua pup from their eyes or a pug, also plum Spaniel Dog Breed in two-tone to get that fur.
    So you can try that in, Create a Sim. they do mix breeds as well.

Nope they are not Mixed, they are Original Japanese Chins, and thanks for saying they are Cute, to Me they are My world, the only reason I even bother to get out of bed in the mornings, they make Me laugh every day, :) , I already made them for My game as well as My self Sim, I put Us in the Gallery already, but thanks for the info just the same, much appreciated.
  • GambitkillsGambitkills Posts: 1 New Member
    Heard designer dogs are a thing now
  • CrazybasenjiladyCrazybasenjilady Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to know why Sim Basenjis bark. Basenji is literally known as "The African BARKLESS Dog". Is the game platform so limited we couldn't get this right? It would be better they were mute entirely than to bark. The internet if full of yodels, chortles, burrs, yowls and howls to mimic for the game. I've owned and rescued Basenjis for 20 years. Did you know that when you have other breeds in the home or even mix breeds, they will try hard to mimic Basenji noises? The other breeds/mixes will even learn to curl their tail. I've watched this so many times. Basenjis believe barking is rude. You can see it in their mannerisms. Once at a dog park, a little dog came running up to my Basenji just barking its head off. My Basenji promptly turned and pooped in the other dog's face. Even the yappy dog's owner got the message. Please, PLEASE, get this right or make the Basenji mute.