Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Secret Obsession: a Sims 3 Story...Complete.

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 36: Conversations...

VJ adored his little brother Miraj, he was the only one who knew the real VJ, the VJ who was not angry all the time, Miraj knew VJ's angry face was just a mask to hide years of hurt.

"VJ why doens't Meggie ever come over anymore?"

39790014892_9030634c66_c.jpg

VJ knew this subject would come up sooner or later, Miraj adored Meggie, she was in his ballet class and VJ suspected he had a bit of a crush on her...amazingly the fact that his brother liked Meggie did not bother him, he was after all only 10 and it was sweet and innocent, the adoration in Miraj's face when he saw her.

"She's mad at me right now buddy, I was mean to her and she can't forgive me.." he decided to leave out the details..

"You were mean to Meggie...Why??"

"Because I was jealous of one of her friends, I think he likes her more than he should, I think he's in love with her but he's really old!"

39790010992_44032f50d4_c.jpg

"How old is he?" Miraj quizzed..

"I think he just turned 30..."

"Wow! That is really old!" Miraj gasped..

VJ laughed..."It's not that old really Miraj, just too old for Meggie, though anyone else getting too friendly with Meggie would bother me, even Parker and Ethan bothered me and they're gay!"

39790009302_a99a0476f9_c.jpg

"What's gay?" Miraj pondered..

"It's when two boys or two girls love each other..wait, why am I telling you this!"

39790005472_0f6a0d6254_c.jpg

"I love Malcolm..." Miraj answered with a smile..

"That's nice.." VJ muttered.

39790003912_5536c9c7e8_c.jpg

"Yeah..." Miraj answered dreamily..

"I'm done talking about this...you're only 10, I'm sure you love him as a friend.." VJ announced, throughly uncomfortable with his little brother's declaration of love for another boy.

"I love Meggie too!" I think you should stop being mad at Meggie's other friend, and don't be mean to Meggie anymore she's nice."

39112250364_664243c650_c.jpg

"Thanks buddy, I'll try...come on time for bed..I'll read you a story!"

Miraj leaped off the couch and ran up the stairs, he loved VJ reading to him, he did all the characters voices, he read much better than his dad did.

Once settled in bed he declared "The Princess Story!!"

"Miraj, you're heard The Princess Story 53 times already!"

"Please VJ, I love that story..."

VJ grabbed the book off the shelf and proceeded to start the story..he practically had it memorized at this point.

24951710047_76b1464d2b_c.jpg

VJ started in on the voices, Miraj still startled when VJ did the Evil Frog's voice...

"VJ, why does the Evil Frog not want the handsome prince to talk to the princess?"

"I think it's because the Evil Frog wants the princess all to himself so they can live happily ever after, but it's a lie because the frog knows deep down that the princess is in love with the prince..." VJ analised the story.

VJ....are you the evil frog and Meggie is the princess?" Miraj asked seriously.

39112246484_4f6a2e5eec_c.jpg

"No!" VJ stated plainly..."It's just a story Miraj.."

He read more to Miraj but his heart wasn't in the story anymore, he had a niggling thought in the back of his mind that he was in fact the evil frog..and L was the handsome (to Meggie...VJ found him kind of funny looking) prince.

He read until Miraj was asleep then closed the book..

39112244464_01d006e161_c.jpg

24951705897_7bd943c69d_c.jpg

He sat there on Miraj's bed just thinking, WHY was he so obsessed with Meggie, was he really in love with her or was she just something he wanted for himself, a prize who he thought he could be eternally happy with and who would never leave him. Maybe that quack Miss Black could help him sort these questions, maybe she wasn't so bad..With that thought VJ actually felt his body relaxing, he could feel years of stress draining out of his shoulders.

He leaned down an kissed Miraj...and wished him happy dreams.

25949085608_25ee7d556a_c.jpg

The next day Iqbal called Meggie and asked if she could drive Miraj to ballet since he got held up at work and VJ had an after school project so he couldn't do it..Meggie was more than happy to drive him, she loved VJ's little brother.

"Miraj, why are you in your jammies you just got home from school?"

39821857481_14e9756e05_c.jpg

"I was feeling tired so I thought I might take a nap, but I'll get changed for class.." he didn't want to skip class, it was the most fun part of the day...she gave him a hug and he ran upstairs to change.

39821855121_9040099113_c.jpg

He came back down 5 minutes later..."Lets go!" he said happily.

39821851381_845af5bf8d_c.jpg

They had a fun class together..

24951656327_ce9ea57666_c.jpg

39112203804_d6a5b05ca5_c.jpg

After class Miraj suddenly asked Meggie "Why was VJ mean to you?"

24951744797_e0ba18f14d_c.jpg

Meggie was a bit confused as to how Miraj knew about VJ hitting her..but answered "He and I were fighting over my talking to my friend L, VJ was really mad when he hit me but he never did it again.."

"He HIT you??" Miraj was stunned his brother would hit Meggie...even when their dad hit VJ VJ never hit back!

"He never did it again Miraj but he and I don't talk any more for other reasons...this is big people talk, I don't think you need to hear anymore.."

"He never hit you again...?" Miraj asked in a small voice clearly shocked that his brother ever hit Meggie.

"No he never did again..." this seem to cheer Miraj up a bit. "Come on lets get you home..little one" she smiled.

39821808721_f07f21ea04_c.jpg

Meggie had mulled over her feelings all day, she was avoiding L, it would be too embarrassing to discuss what happened, she couldn't admit to having a steamy dream about him, her first ever about anyone! She didn't want to lie but she knew he would bring it up.

They were chatting later that day..

'So why did you go running off..' L typed and quickly pressed send. He knew Lee was just being a teasing brother making him think Meggie had had a se*x dream about him. He wanted to know the truth..

24973889507_2a4ff2b07c_c.jpg

'I really can't tell you, it's too embarrassing...' She typed. She tried to keep it quiet as Edward was taking a nap on her bed.

38945624635_7b4d689b72_c.jpg

'You can tell me anything Meggie, we've been friends for almost 8 years!' He wrote, curiosity getting the best of him...what could be so awfully embarrassing he thought.

He waited for her answer...

She delayed writing for a few minutes nervously chewing her bottom lip trying to decide if she wanted to tell L about the dream or not.

She finally decided on a compromise and typed in...'How about this, I'll tell you on my Birthday..'

38945622075_b3bf242950_c.jpg

"I guess I can wait until then, it's only two weeks away...You're still coming out for the opening and your party right?' he typed quickly..

24973887477_28a884d172_c.jpg

'Yup, I wouldn't miss it...' she typed back but her stomach was a jumble of butterflies, she would be telling L, her best friend about a very steamy dream she had, maybe she could leave out a bunch of details...

38945619505_8085107244_c.jpg

'Good, Love You Meggie...' L typed..

Meggie stared at those words for a minute, muttered 'fu*ck it..' to herself and typed 'I had a dream about you...it was confusing and it scared me..don't ask me any more I promise to tell you about it on my Birthday..I will tell you it was not a bad dream..' deep breath press send FAST..

38945619045_afe46ca654_c.jpg

L stared at the screen...read the answer once...twice...three times...he was starting to wonder if Lee was right, it certainly would embarrass Meggie...she said it wasn't a bad dream, that was a plus, confusing and it scared her...he guessed "that" kind of dream could confuse and scare her, it scared and confused him when he had those types of dreams about Meggie.

'Thank you for telling me it was a dream and not something horrible I did, I'm glad it wasn't a bad dream, not sure why you don't want to tell me about it now but I will wait patiently..' he pressed send...then decided to add..'Lee had a theory you had a dirty dream..' send.....

24973886917_85012da9a1_c.jpg

She typed back quickly...'No comment!...Goodnight L, Love You...' got up from her computer and yawned suddenly feeling very tired..

38945618065_aef7048299_c.jpg

L stared at the screen and snickered to himself, he had a very real feeling that Lee was correct..his heart did a backflip. He had very sweet dreams of Meggie that night...

25971284758_797ae60b39_c.jpg

:blush:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2018
    I really enjoyed this last update! It was so well written!

*VJ is such a good big brother to Miraj! I’m glad to see that they’re still close, despite VJ’s issues.
    *Miraj is very perceptive, comparing VJ’s problems with Meggie, to him being the evil frog :). I’m also glad that this made VJ start to reconsider therapy. It sounds like he might be willing to take it seriously, if he goes again.
    *Meggie just keeps ending up in difficult conversations via chat... :D. I was pleasantly surprised to see L be bold enough to try and get her to talk about the dream :).
    *Now, I’m filled with anticipation for Meggie’s birthday, when she and L will see each other next ;).
    *I can’t wait to see how everything plays out!! :smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2018
    @Charlottesmom Miraj is a little cutie and it's obvious he loves his big brother :)
    Awww and he loves Meggie :)
    I just love the innocence of children :)
    Maybe VJ is not completely broken after all if Miraj's innocent (yet wise) comment about the Evil Frog made him think about his own motives.
    It's good that Meggie is able to talk openly about VJ hitting her now but unfortunate that she told Miraj. However, she did smooth things over and not leave him thinking his brother was a monster.
    LOL L and Meggie need to get a clue! Loved the conversation! Both so timid and yet daring at the same time!
    Great update :)
    edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 37: Asking for Help....

Meggie was at her appointment with Miss Black they had talked in great detail about Meggie's parents deaths, Meggie thought it was a huge waste of time, she had dealt with her feeling about her parents deaths a long time ago.

28100742619_953756e009_c.jpg

Jared was a wonderful listener, she had cried on his shoulder for weeks when she first moved in. L was also a great listener. Meggie really wanted to talk about VJ, but Miss Black kept bringing her back to her parents...Meggie was starting to think therapy with Miss Black was not going to work out.

39881625011_fa346acbae_c.jpg

VJ knew he needed help, he needed to go see the quac.....the psychologist Miss Black, he had to work through his obsession with Meggie, he wanted to be free of his thoughts for her, she obviously wanted nothing to do with him.

"Well hello VJ" Miss Chesterfield greeted happily....

39896765541_962485b0ea_c.jpg

"I have an appointment to see Miss Black"

25024746157_95cccaea49_c.jpg

"She has a few more minutes with a client, if you'd like to take a seat..."

39896759731_4df1dd26f4_c.jpg

"Sure thing..." VJ muttered and took a set..

Just then the door opened and Meggie came strolling out of the quack.....Miss Black's office..

VJ's heart started beating so loud he could hear it in his ears, a fast thudding, he felt like he was going to pass out. 'This can't be healthy' he thought to himself as he stared at her as she looked at him but said nothing as she walked by.

39896757511_1eb79fa377_c.jpg

38997190055_e55468071a_c.jpg

He felt like crying when she shut the door...his heart was shattering and it was all his fault! He did this with his bottled up anger, he wanted her back in the worst way..

Miss Black came out of her office and told VJ she was ready for him.

28115710899_cbd4bb7fe3_c.jpg

VJ was sniffling when he sat down. Miss Black saw this and asked if VJ was okay...

28115709559_017201dec5_c.jpg

"Yes...I'm fine..." VJ muttered mostly to himself, he felt like crying or screaming, or hitting something! He wanted her back...nothing was going to help him let her go.

"VJ I can tell you are absolutely not fine, what is on your mind?" Miss Black tried to get through his outer shell she knew he was going to be a very hard nut to crack.

"Meggie!!!" VJ all of a sudden screamed..

28115703079_6b24961fb7_c.jpg

'Ah, now we're getting somewhere!' Miss Black thought to herself

"She's driving me crazy, I can't get her out of my head, she broke up with me again and all I want is to get her back, I don't want to be the Evil Frog I want to be the Handsome Prince...!! But she loves HIM, I can't get her back...she left me! She left with that other guy...why didn't she love us enough to stay!!

25024760397_85ff44eae1_c.jpg

he got up off the couch, he was full on sobbing..."Why did she leave us..."

25024753327_c0f181eba7_c.jpg

Miss Black knew he was no longer talking about Meggie...

"VJ she was a selfish woman, she didn't need to leave you and your brother, she could have set up visitation with you, your father indicated the he would have been happy to have her see you and Miraj as much as she wanted."

"But WHY did she have to leave her own kids!" VJ said forcefully between bouts of sobbing..

25024752437_770f6068c4_c.jpg

Miss Black gathered him up in her arms gave him a big hug and said "VJ she was not in love with your father, she left him a note that he showed me, she married him to get away from an abusive boyfriend. She said she loved you and Miraj but Devon the man she ran off with never wanted kids, he told her to leave you with your dad or he would break up with her. She was in love with him so you kids got left behind."

25024750997_fc1bcfa056_c.jpg

"It's not fair..." VJ sniffled.

"No it's not fair.." Miss Black agreed.

VJ dried his eyes and sat back down..

"VJ who were you talking about before, you mentioned a frog and a prince..."

"It's from a story my brother makes me read to him almost every night, the evil frog loves the princess but she loves the handsome prince. Meggie is the princess, L is the Handsome Prince and I'm the Evil Frog...though L isn't that handsome if you ask me!"

28115699589_a05b972e90_c.jpg

"VJ do you truely think Meggie loves you?"

"I used to think so, but I don't think so now, but I still love her, I always will!"

"Does she love L?" Miss Black asked...

"I don't care if she does or not, I want her back she can't leave me!!"

"VJ, I want you to think about what I'm going to ask you and I want to you to answer with your heart..."

"Fine..." he answered getting very stressed with this whole conversation.

"Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you....?" she continued..."Meggie left you, and from the way you were talking before this is not the first time she left you, she obviously doesn't want to be in your life, so why would you want to be with her?"

28115701289_455e5a1aba_c.jpg

VJ thought about this long and hard, he knew deep in his heart Meggie didn't love him, she had said it once but even then it didn't sound sincere, and she had never said it again. He had heard her say it to L every single time they talked on the phone in front of him, she sounded happy when she said it to him...he seethed at the thought, but it was true.

He finally answered, “I guess I wouldn't want to be with someone I knew didn't love me. I know Meggie loves L, I just was so infatuated with her I couldn't see strait, she was almost like my mother, leaving me for another man...I didn't want to lose her too...I wanted a perfect life with her, a life where she would never leave me."

25024755397_31ac7c3254_c.jpg

"So do you think she would have been happy in this perfect life you had in mind for you both?"

VJ sighed..."No, she probably would have left me in a couple years or we would have been in a very bad marriage...I hit her once.."

"Why did you hit her"" Miss Black asked without emotion.

"I was jealous, so jealous of L, they talked all the time, they laughed, they sounded so happy, it made me so mad, I wanted to make her laugh but all I did was make her sad and scared..." VJ said in a small voice finally understanding it seemed.

"I want you to think about that until our next session.." Miss Black said as she got up from her chair.

"You made very good progress today VJ, I'm proud of you.." she said with a genuine smile.

25024749727_9494251cc5_c.jpg

"Can I come back tomorrow?" VJ felt like he needed to keep talking to really get this out of his system...

25024747427_b3de977a2b_c.jpg

"Of course you can!" Miss Black was very happy to hear him ask that, it was a very big step forward.

A week later VJ had gone back to see Miss Black for 3 more sessions, he was still thinking about Meggie but had erased all the files from his computer pertaining to Meggie and had agreed to stay away from her even though he already was. VJ felt like his head was finally clearing of the hate he felt for his mother, and thus the connection to Meggie was not as important. He was feeling like he could let them both go.

He had taken Miraj down to the park after his ballet lesson and was just wandering around deep in thought about his mother when he spotted Miss Chesterfield walking towards him. they said a quick hello...she told VJ to call her Debbi..

26023064338_a20b6e1a40_c.jpg

He walked away to get some food, Molly walked over to Debbi..

"Hey sis who was that boy?"

26023059408_97529471ed_c.jpg

"What's this Molly interested in a BOY??" Debbi teased..

"Geeze is was one kiss on my best friend's cheek and I was in second grade! I'm not a lesbian Debbi!!"

"I know Molly, you're just fun to tease..His name is VJ and he goes to see Miss Black..try to be nice to him, he's going through a tough time."

"I can be nice...sometimes.." Molly muttered as she walked away to find the VJ boy.

Hey..." she called to VJ..."Hold up bud..."

26023057298_c8b16564a2_c.jpg

She grabbed his hand in a handshake and introduced herself "The name's Molly...My sister says yours is VJ, what does that stand for?"

26023055558_06c8aa9088_c.jpg

VJ was taken aback by this girl's forwardness..."Vincent Joseph, after my grandfather"

26023053838_f3c625c3be_c.jpg

"Cool, I'm going to call you Vinny..."

26023051508_213d1d40eb_c.jpg

"Um, No you're not, I'm VJ..."

38997041575_a4d22a01eb_c.jpg

He wasn't sure what was up with this girl so he excused himself...

"I'm sorry I have to bring my little brother home...nice meeting you"

38997044465_d2ef33ae1e_c.jpg

"Scared him off I see..." Debbi said as she finished watching the tragic scene.

38997030975_08ab261497_c.jpg

"You have to be nicer to them Molly!"

38997036955_7cdc301ef9_c.jpg

"Stick it Debbi!!" Molly practically yelled but Debbi was too busy with her boyfriend Darian to hear her.

38997028035_fbb593e28f_c.jpg

:smiley:
    @Charlottesmom I am sure the quack ... erm, I mean Miss Black ... knows exactly what she's doing. Meggie might think she has come to terms with her parents' passing but I am sure there are some unresolved stuff that needs to be sorted before she gets much older and starts on serious relationships. Besides, Miss Black can hardly discuss another patient's and VJ is obviously the crazy one ;)
    Poor thing - his mother really did a number on him :'(
    Let's hope he does give some thought to what he and Miss Black talked about. It does sound like he is making progress :)
    Ah, do you have something planned for VJ with Molly? She seems like she's tough enough to cope with VJ ;)
    Secret Obsession Part 38: Broken...

Meggie's life was on a major upswing, her Birthday was in 5 days, she would get to see L she knew she would have to reveal her dream but it didn't bother her anymore, she was ready for whatever her would say, be it happy, sad, or mad, though she was hoping for a happy outcome. L had seemed happy enough in their past few conversations he said he was looking forward to seeing her.

Edward had become friendly with both the new girl Joe and Miraj in the past few day, Miraj had even persuaded Joe, Edward and Malcomb to join ballet with him. Meggie had been promoted to student teacher so it was great fun for all as all the kids loved Meggie.

39090843895_45532cf3bd_c.jpg

39957462242_cd33aab207_c.jpg

Miraj was Meggie's star pupil and quite the little show off..

26116482988_fd486791be_c.jpg

Miraj really liked Edward..it didn't hurt that he had such a cool sister.

39278794504_1fb379c1d2_c.jpg

Meggie took the kids out to eat after class...after they chatted about class and woked out what they wanted to do for the yearly recital..

Meggie was being watched...

39957457912_ffe4c79b0b_c.jpg

Miraj spotted his brother and ran over for hug...

26116472678_13c4e02ccf_c.jpg

then invited him over to talk with his friends and Meggie...Meggie was about to leave but knew she had to drive the kids home so she stayed, she was starting to think she actually wanted to talk to VJ but was distracted by Malcomb as he had tons of dance related questions, that kid sure could talk Meggie thought to herself.

28209710909_cffb55d368_c.jpg

39957429002_d9b2182fc8_c.jpg

VJ kept getting closer...Jared spotted VJ hanging around Meggie Jared went into daddy mode and wanted to protect Meggie. He felt VJ should keep his distance and was prepared to tell him so..

39957421372_14ecf03e15_c.jpg

Jared was getting a bad feeling so he decided to give VJ a bit of a scare to keep him in line.

26116448808_860be9a4f9_c.jpg

VJ decided it was safer to vanish for awhile. His heart was breaking, all he wanted to do was sincerely apologize to Meggie and tell her how well his therapy was going, but it seemed nobody wanted to hear he was doing well..

26116435788_194e75d2a3_c.jpg

Meggie thanked Jared but didn't feel good about the whole situation, maybe she was making too big of a deal out of VJ's temper, he seemed like he had changed...people could change she thought to herself.

39988765911_9385683228_c.jpg

"I want you to stay away from him Meggie, that kid is nothing but bad news..."

39988749951_2756b7fae7_c.jpg

Meggie listened to Jared, but wondered if VJ was really bad or was it just the situation he was in, Meggie fully remembered what VJ was like before his mother ran out on him and Miraj, he was a totally different boy, he was a boy she considered one of her best friends.

28209662929_b90da6b80a_c.jpg

The next night...

Meggie dared calling VJ, she was feeling like she really needed to talk to him, she kept where she was going a secret and met VJ up by the Diner, she knew full well she was probably being very stoopid.

"You do know Jared will murder me if he sees me talking to you..."

28209649749_c74c8b07a3_c.jpg

"Don't worry about Jared, he's at the library with Edward.."

25118271367_e9340f4231_c.jpg

"Why so secretive Meggie..?"

"I just had to talk to you VJ, we've been friends forever, I guess I don't want to lose you as a friend..."

25118267947_5f33aa60b5_c.jpg

"I don't want you as a friend Meggie, I love you...I have for so long. Go be friends with L!"

Meggie stood there shocked..."What are saying VJ, I can't be friends with you unless I'm your girlfriend?"

25118264417_8e593c3589_c.jpg

"What I'm saying Meggie is I'll Never have what I want...so I'm finished! I can't work through this with therapy, I thought I could, I thought it was working but I'll always be the evil one, I'm too broken to ever be whole again..got to L, he's the good one... he took a deep breath...I'll never be what you want so I'm done! I can never be your friend again ever!" he screamed at her tears running down his face..he had lost it.

39278676994_81d34ebcca_c.jpg

Meggie was scared, she knew VJ was about to get very violent, she ran,...ran very fast...

26116370258_1b85217674_c.jpg

There was only one thing that could possibly fix his heart, he didn't want to do it but he needed to or he was going to go crazy..the thought killed him, he knew how this was going to end...it was going to be bad...very bad.

He let the tears run...he didn't care who saw him, nobody gave a cr*ap about him anyways..

39957362372_f5958fc9a2_c.jpg

Nobody but Miraj, who saw his brother and almost started crying himself, he hated seeing his big brother like this..

39957360492_6e3fd6e44b_c.jpg

Miraj walked over and gave his big brother a hug, he thought VJ was doing better recently but obviously not...

39988698841_6f7139a365_c.jpg

"I love You VJ..."

39988695611_58772925f9_c.jpg

"I love you too little man!" I'm going to be gone for a few days I have something I need to do, tell dad I'll be home in a couple days..."

39988689481_fd3bdb379c_c.jpg

"Where are you going VJ?" Miraj asked a look of worry crossing his face..

39988696331_fd0843110a_c.jpg

"I'm going to find mom...."

25118215867_0cbfd46b4a_c.jpg

Secret Obsession Part 39: Anger....

Marianna White (Alvi) had made plenty of mistakes in her life but falling in love (or was it lust?) with Devon White and leaving her husband and 2 sons in the dust was the very worst thing she ever had to live through. Devon dragged her to Bridgeport, had a quickie wedding at the town hall, and moved into in a cruddy little studio apartment, Marianna got a job at the library because none of the schools were hiring. Devon played video games and promised to get a job "soon"...a month later Marianna found out she was pregnant, she dreaded telling Devon as he hated kids.

Devon was the one who made Marianna leave VJ and Miraj and not see them for 2 years, she wanted to see her kids but Devon was stringent about not letting her have any contact with them. Devon surprised Marianna and stuck around until Arianna turned 2 then decided he was sick of fatherhood and left in the middle of the night, Marianna knew he was gone for good, all they ever did was fight about...everything, it was not a good marriage. Marianna managed to scrape along for a few weeks but with Devon gone she couldn't afford the rent and was going downhill rapidly...

Marianna's best friend at the library, Eve, demanded that she move in with her, she had a huge 2 bedroom apartment and would be happy to put up her and Arianna.

39977100142_188a91e4cc_c.jpg

She discussed her new roommates with Lee that night..

40008651931_5a9e82bcbf_c.jpg

Lee thought what she was doing, taking in her friend and little girl was very charitable..he also had a few choice words about Marianna's soon to be Ex husband Devon...what a rat!

39111021915_4cae7da956_c.jpg

"You're a lucky gal Eve, you got the last good one!!" Lee bragged..

"I sure did..." eve agreed...

40008653741_f04073c7b4_c.jpg

Eve's apartment before the remodel..

28229941889_a002c20298_c.jpg

After...(lets just assume she comes from money..)

28229935819_742ba13601_c.jpg

They were settled in a weekend and Eve was getting used to having a toddler in the house, it was noisier for sure but also fun, she adored Arianna, it almost made her want to have kids..

40008628251_fbbd510f64_c.jpg

Marianna despirately wanted to tell Eve about VJ and Miraj but would wait till the divorce was final in a few weeks, then she would get to work trying to mend their very broken relationship, she had a feeling VJ would not be glad to have her back in their life.

40008629421_d6077bc24f_c.jpg

"Thank you so much for the roof over our heads Eve, if there is anything all I can do for you, please just let me know.."

"Well there is one thing, could I borrow Arianna, I want my boyfriend to get acquanted with her, he loves kids..."

39110996255_c03a4bd31d_c.jpg

"You mean baby sit her, sure take her whenever you want!!" Marianna joked.

39977174102_9b0ed3546c_c.jpg

Marianna felt happier than she had in a long time, the only thing that would make life complete was seeing her boys again..the had to meet their little sister.

39977167102_e82dbdaf41_c.jpg

39977161502_65bfe5382c_c.jpg

VJ arrived in the city, the next afternoon, he knew his mother lived in Bridgeport from calling his grandmother, who willingly gave her daughter's address to her grandson. The original address was just an empty apartment but the manager said he knew the woman Mrs. White had stayed in Bridgeport..'White..VJ mulled it over, she must have married the creep', his last name was White he knew from having Mr. White for a music teacher.

VJ had no idea where his mother was but he was tired and only had $20.00 in his pocket so he headed to a spot he thought he could get some sleep after hours, the library.

He vegged out reading a book he picked out that sounded promising...

39110971715_f4bc716cd1_c.jpg

Marianna was just finishing up her shift at the library, she had to hit the bathroom before she left..

'VJ......is that my VJ??' she thought to herself..

39110971065_b23f4a1b52_c.jpg

Suddenly he looked up, their eyes locked, Marianna's in relief and love, VJ's in hate, he just knew he was going to start crying..this woman had broken his heart into pieces.

39110969745_1612cc6416_c.jpg

Marianna ran over and exclaimed "VJ...oh my God, I'm so happy it's you!!" and tried to pull him into a hug..

39110965945_a2621f4ec3_c.jpg

VJ was having none of it, his heart was breaking all over again just from seeing the woman who abandoned him and Miraj. "Don't touch me!!" he seethed..

39110964595_c3623e1e47_c.jpg

Marianna pulled away, she understood his anger, she deserved it..

"I'm not going to touch you VJ, just listen to me...I know I did the worst thing any parent could do I left you and Miraj for a man who was a horrible person, he wouldn't let me see my kids, I wanted to see you guys, I missed you both so much. I shouldn't have gone off with him, your dad and I had problems but we could have worked on them. I want to apologize to you for not breaking away from Devon and coming back to my boys..I was so stu*pid..."

39977144132_2f868c0371_c.jpg

"Dad beat on me...did you know that mom.." VJ sniffled but went on.."He was drunk all the time for a full year, he hit me, he screamed at me...he broke me mom...and I took it out on Meggie, my sweet friend Meggie, I yelled at her, I even hit her once, I was so mad at everything!!" He took a big breath, let it out slowly and continued..between sobs..

39977142192_3994d729b7_c.jpg

"I even tried to create a fantasy world where Meggie and I were happy and she would never leave me, like you did...I realized how creepy that was and I started therapy but it's tough...very very tough..I keep sliding back into the anger, I'm so mad at you mother!!"

39977141552_ee8e3050df_c.jpg

39977140652_ec982b5982_c.jpg

Marianna did the very last thing VJ thought she would do, she started begging for his forgiveness...

"VJ I'm so sorry, I wish I could take back every dumb decision I ever made, I wish I could heal your broken heart...I just wish I was your mom again.."

39110947425_77e331ae77_c.jpg

VJ doubted she was being sincere and in truth he wanted her to feel a bit of what he felt so he left...silently.

It was Marianna's turn to break down...

39110939875_c434af1d8b_c.jpg

:'(

edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 40: Forgiveness....is Divine.

"Girl, you look horrible, what happened?" Eve asked looking at Marianna's reddened eyes..

"I don't want to talk about it right now, but I need to take a few hours off, can you baby sit Arianna tonight? You can have Lee over to meet her.."

26136244298_28946835d4_c.jpg

"Sure, take all the time you want, I think Lee's brother wanted to meet her too...two birds one stone.." Eve chuckled.

"Thanks Eve, you're a life saver!"

39977106222_434af53de8_c.jpg

"Yeah, I know...go get yourself a massage!" Eve then slipped $50.00 into Marianna's pocket.

28229956609_d2984a5f0a_c.jpg

"Too bad Lee's brother's place isn't open yet, the grand opening is this weekend, we'll have to go try it out sometime.. He*ll, I should marry Lee just for the 'family discount'..." Eve laughed.

39977103242_5edc53b042_c.jpg

"So this is the fun evening you had planned, babysitting Arianna...she is cute but she smells!"

39110909595_04c7a7a2e5_c.jpg

"So change her diaper dingbat, it's not rocket science!!"

"We don't have any diapers...dingbat..!!" Lee threw right back at her..

39110905945_7244df9ec0_c.jpg

"I guess it's time to go home then.." they both run to catch a cab...

39110904845_1a4932f2f4_c.jpg

"Sorry we forgot you in at the park sweetie, don't tell your mommy please.." this kid thing was harder than Lee suspected..

39299395004_61aa6de7fb_c.jpg

"Did you tell her you're sorry!"

39299394564_367073f4f0_c.jpg

"Yes, and she said she forgave BOTH of us for forgetting her..."

"Can two year olds talk?" Eve asked, she hadn't heard anything out of Arianna but babbling and crying.

"How am I suppoed to know!! Ask L...."

"Ask me what?" L asked while shedding his jacket..

39299393854_3323197761_c.jpg

"Can two year olds talk?" Eve asked L...

"How am I supposed to know...Lee can talk and he's basically a two year old!"

39299392274_81ef1a9a65_c.jpg

"Did you just call my boyfriend a two year old?"

"No, I said he was basically a two year old...." L stated deeply engrossed in the video game they were playing..

"I can hear you L....Hey watch where you throw that grenade...you're gonna kill me!!"

"Oops sorry Lee...."

A knock on the door stopped the brotherly banter, Eve climbed over Lee trying to disrupt the game as much as possible while giggling...then ran over to get the door.

39299391584_d5ff87a7e3_c.jpg

VJ barged in..."Does Marianna Alvi..um I mean White live here?"

26136203448_8c09411f0a_c.jpg

"Yes, but she's out right now...who are you?" Eve asked curiously, he sure looked like Marianna.

"I'm her son, any idea when she'll be back?"

39977073372_bbc9ae7e46_c.jpg

"No idea would you like to wait here?"

39977070482_f4cb7058b6_c.jpg

L's ears perked up, he knew that voice...he threw the video game contoller and ran over to VJ...

39977066202_80e8d74e41_c.jpg

"What the He*ck are you doing here!!" L demanded..

39977064702_f09e1d2b06_c.jpg

"Looking for my mother...she and I had a fight and I want to apologize to her..."

"Maybe you should apologize to Meggie too while you're in the mood.."

"I did and I actually tried again the other night, but I think I scred her because I was so upset..."

"Did you hurt her again??"

"No I never laid a hand on her again, I learned my lesson with that."

I don't believe you VJ...."

39977057402_5549766ac6_c.jpg

"Join the club..." VJ mumbled...

"What was that?" L asked..

"I was just saying Nobody believes I want to change, I want to be better, I'm in therapy, I'm trying!! But seriously why do I even bother, I'm the bad one, I'll always be the bad one no matter how hard I try to change..." he sighed heavily and just stood there waiting for L to scream at him more.

but to VJ's shock L's face went in an instant from anger to concern..

"You're really in therapy?"

39110880545_667b24e003_c.jpg

"Yes, I hated Miss Black at first but she is really helping me now but Jared still hates me and won't let me talk to Meggie, I wanted to try and apologize to her, but Jared told me to beat it so I did. Meggie called me and wanted to meet up later that night, so I went, but then seeing her I got mad realizing that she wanted you not me, I just broke, I gave up...I've loved her for years but she wants you and that hurts...a lot "

L was shocked, this was the first concrete evidence he had that Meggie actually wanted him..Lee joked about it but that was all he was doing teasing.. L wanted to hug VJ for a few reasons, first because he just heard the best news of his life and second because he could understand being so in love with someone and having them be with someone else oh, boy could he understand that, and it in infuriating...He was jealous like crazy every second Meggie was with VJ...every-single-second!

They sat down to chat some more...L was actually making VJ feel better and vise versa..they had a lot in common they found.

Just then Marianna walked in..

"VJ, I'm so glad you're here!!"

39299353424_c7ab354aee_c.jpg

"I want to say I'm sorry again, I want to work on becoming a family again..."

39299345804_1699b36447_c.jpg

"Me too mom, it will be a great way to start the new year..."

"VJ, it's May...not a new year..." his mother said throughly confused.

39299340774_a86576010e_c.jpg

"May what mom...."

39299339854_b493331551_c.jpg

"May 12th, why is that important?"

25138082997_23d3ec707a_c.jpg

"I guess not..." he half yelled and ran out to the hallway...where he aged up to a YA. (18 years old)

39977014522_e01cf516c1_c.jpg

39977012852_1f6a5ff5c7_c.jpg

"Just then Marianna figured it..."I really am the worst mother on the planet!!" she yelled..

VJ had always like cemeteries that were great places to think..he found a nice spot to sit and think, it was a great view to boot...he sat all night long.

39977009142_95f9210c33_c.jpg

26136161868_5c8be8fd5f_c.jpg

26136155428_b481e9b871_c.jpg

L had a horrible night he couldn't sleep he was so excited about seeing Meggie in a few days but also for some reason very scared, having proof she liked him...like *liked* him and VJ said wanted him...that freaked him out. What if their relationship changed and not for the good, what they couldn't make it work? There were a million questions floating through his head...he had to think...

He was surprised and very amused to find VJ sitting on his thinking bench...

26136151838_a68ef40d82_c.jpg

"This is a great thinking bench" L said as he sat down next to VJ..."Have a good Birthday?" he said and nudged VJ's arm..in a friendly manner.

26136143828_632c3584c1_c.jpg

"Stop being so da*mn nice L..."

"I like you VJ, I was just blinded by jealousy over you being with Meggie I would have hated you no matter what, oh and you hitting her didn't help either..."

"I'm really sorry about that L, I was jealous about you too, it's obvious she adores you, do you know how much that hurts when your girlfriend talks to her best friend more than she talks to you"

26136141648_a458b15421_c.jpg

"I forgive you for everything VJ, I know it must have been tough...I do talk to her a lot"

"You know the funny part, I think I was just in love with the "Idea" of Meggie, she was so perfect from when we were little kids, but she's just a girl, a very nice, sweet, funny, beautiful girl...if you two get together you better treat her a hell of a lot better than I did!"

26136139548_30bbb33f21_c.jpg

"I promise...." L said seriously.

28229732279_e260887868_c.jpg

28229730549_a309eceb97_c.jpg

<3
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Just have to get out of my lurking and telling you that I love this story and that I´m sad that it will end soon!
    I´ve read some comments in the “What happened In your Sims 3 game today” thread and just have to tell you that you shouldn´t let some people give you the feeling that you have done something wrong! You just told a (very sweet and compelling) story. And I´m sad that you think of stopping telling stories! Don´t do that! Just because there are some that criticize what you´ve written, there are also a lot of people who like to read your stories! They just aren´t so loud telling you that they like your stories!
    And I think that everyone deserves to get a chance to become a better person! But if everybody else couldn´t forgive what has happened the circle of violence would never be broken through!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    I have to agree, I have loved reading this story. The characters are delightfully complex. They have feelings, motivations, consequences etc. VJ did the wrong thing and was shunned because of it. Although he has met with his mother again and been going to therapy, the fact that he hit Meggie will be on him forever. Meggie grew up with VJ, they were best friends... of course in the long term she will want to see him better. I think it's important that it's not simply a happy ever after because Meggie may never feel the same around VJ again... but I doubt she is just going to forgive him and never think of what happened again.

What I'm trying to say is that I think you're a very good storyteller. Your stories by far are the ones that get me attached to the characters. You have a talent so don't feel like you have to stop :smile:
    Don't you dare stop writing! You are very talented and do a brilliant job developing your characters. The fact that people are affected by your words should tell you that you MUST KEEP WRITING!
    @AlexaKry , @coco , @Mikezumi , Thank you all for your encouragement, it was never my intention to upset anyone I just wanted to write/play an entertaining and semi dramatic story that I played a long time ago. I veared off the tracks and it morphed into VJ’s abuse and abusing for better or worse. I’ve been encouraged by many who have posted and PMed me and told me to stick to the story and not change a thing, it is wonderful that so many seem to enjoy the story.. :smiley:
  • jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    You are an amazing writer!! I know that abuse is never an easy subject to approach, but the point of writing is to invoke emotions. I, too, am very naive when it comes to abuse, as I’ve never experienced it in any form. However, you can tell that you have put a lot of time and effort into your characters, not taking the abuse in your story to any extremes, etc. I hope you’re not letting the comments of others get to you and that you continue to write! I think it’s great that you’re not afraid to approach difficult topics like this.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Charlottesmom : you don´t have to change one thing in your story! First of all: you´ve told a story! Of course I can understand people who have been abused in their past that they don´t want to be remembered of it by your story, but: this is just a story, nothing more and nothing less!
    And in my opinion: if they don´t like what you´ve written, they don´t have to read it.
    And I really don´t understand the comments of others towards you, that you put victims of abuse into a role that this victims are to blame beeing abused. As I said, there are always more reasons behind abuse! I don´t want to protect torturer, they have to be punished for their actions!
    But there is a differnce between an adult abusing children and women physically and psychically and trying to dominate them and a sad little boy who is left by his mother remorseless and hit by his father when drunken! And who really tries hard to get to be a better boy! If we convert your story into real life and all people react like Jared towards VJ: when will the boy get the chance to show that he has changed? And if he doesn´t get the chance to show, what will that mean for his sociogenesis?
    I think you´ve told a very good and entertaining story and would be sad if you stopped just because some people don´t like what you´ve written!
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    So much catching up and wow what a story so far!
    I don't even know what to write so much has happened. Turned in ways i never imagined but beautiful ways. WOW
    @Charlottesmom i love the twisted turn around, i love how VJ and L have so much in common and might actually be really good friends. This is a beautiful turn around. I do hope his mother and VJ can work things out, he needs it big time!

I am not sure where or what is going on re you not writing, but you are a brilliant writer, you inspire me to write and certainly i love reading your story as i am sure many do. Please do not let petty people upset you! You are brilliantly gifted. I would be shattered to see you stop! Your passionate and wonderful imagination is so captivating, we need more people like you to write.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I LOVE all the love and support being shared with @Charlottesmom over here after some recent events. :heart:
    I agree with it all. :star:
    We luv you B! Never stop writing. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @jordand , @AlexaKry , @bebasim and @emorrill , Thank you all for your wonderful comments! There is no way I'll stop with my stories, it is my favorite thing to do in Sims. I'm not going to shy away from tough subjects but will stay away from physical abuse, as it is a tough subject for some reading this story, understandably.
    A true fighter you are my dear!! Love and strength to you!! ;)
    edited February 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 41: Meggie's Birthday...

"So you all set for tonight?" Lee asked L...

39996789342_5d8dbde932_c.jpg

"What? What's tonight??" L was confused..

28249295569_eb1cf11a28_c.jpg

"Gee, let me think...it's Meggie's Birthday!" Lee replied sarcastically..

39996787312_ae2d724675_c.jpg

"Um...yeah, so what do you mean am I 'all set' ?" he did the quote fingers..

"Dude, what if she does tell you she had a dirty dream about you...what if she wants to kiss you, what if..."

25157472467_621c3f5602_c.jpg

L cut him off "Lee, you do know I'm not 12 and a virgin correct, besides anything she wants to do is fine if she doesn't want to tell my about an embarassing dream she doesn't have to, if she's not ready for anything besides our continued friendship that is perfectly fine too..God you act like I'm clueless!"

28249288729_ccfb881cdd_c.jpg

"Sorry L, I'm just excited about what could happen.."

26155456488_09277b9e22_c.jpg

"Nothing could happen Lee..!"

26155456118_0dfa1bfd96_c.jpg

"Yeah well I'm still hoping she jumps you, you could use a good...fu..."

25157471687_92abdd05f8_c.jpg

L broke in quickly..."You're twisted!!"

28249293979_6490939921_c.jpg

"I know!" Lee smirked..

26155457898_22ebd55b3b_c.jpg

Later that night...

"You look nice..."

39146645795_ec669b6154_c.jpg

"Thanks L..."

*silence*

"Meggie, what's wrong?"

39146643545_b7c49865f4_c.jpg

"Nothing L...I just don't want to talk right now..."

39146639155_da72db97f4_c.jpg

an hour later....

40037357732_66219ccf46_c.jpg

Wonder what she wished for....??

40037355802_7c6c9ee647_c.jpg

40037355172_959b32998b_c.jpg

40070462451_1e3aa6cefc_c.jpg

40070460151_8fccb630d8_c.jpg

Meggie took her cake but was still giving L the cold shoulder, he couldn't figure out what he did wrong...she went to sit by herself..

40070458011_ded60fa15a_c.jpg

He sat with her but still not a word....

40070456861_f68c3a760f_c.jpg

"Meggie please...you don't have to talk, but I want to talk to you, lets go upstairs where we can be alone.."

40070451171_0a357202b2_c.jpg

She followed silently..

They went up to the almost empty third floor...

"What's wrong...?? Is this about that stoopid dream, you really don't have to tell me, I was curious but if it's going to bother you this much I never need to know."

40070447481_2ec042df7a_c.jpg

"Thank you L, it really was emabarassing..."

40037332582_720d5285c7_c.jpg

Finally he got her talking, relief flodded him.

"I feel so wierd in this dress..."

40037336852_0076fa6eb0_c.jpg

"Why? I like it, it's pretty..."

40037333122_cf5c3e0db1_c.jpg

"It was my mom's she wore it to her prom with my dad.."

40037338462_857690eea6_c.jpg

"L did you ever do anything with my mom, you know while you were dating..."

40037340122_9394a4988b_c.jpg

"Nope, well I did give her a massage, but we decided we would make better friends than a couple.."

"So you never kissed her or anything..." Meggie asked out of morbid curiously.

39359452314_6ff9ab67cd_c.jpg

"Nope, nothing, never even wanted to..."

40037347792_f986766498_c.jpg

The fact that L could have kissed or God forbid even more with her own mother had been weighing on Meggie since she had that dream, the fact that they never did anything left her feeling much better, and a bit brave...

"L...want to know what that dream was about?" Meggie leaned closer...

39359458544_0abfa75082_c.jpg

She leaned in and whispered every detail of the dream into his ear...

39359460614_f13ae5d858_c.jpg

L swallowed heavily and just stared at her...not quite knowing what to do...

39359453034_4f6da061b0_c.jpg

Meggie had her blushed rosy cheeks again it must have taken some guts to tell him all that..he was blushing too, he couldn't imagine all that coming out of his sweet Meggie...

Meggie however was still feeling brave, she grabbed L into a kiss...

39359455654_1b3c4e6176_c.jpg

"I've wanted to do that for a long time..." she stated as she stared at him..

39359454894_d55b8e721e_c.jpg

He gave her a dopey smile...

39359451384_fb197fef81_c.jpg

They found their way to the couch...

"I've wanted to kiss you for a long time too..." L admitted.."I was so jealous of VJ when you were together..."

25198299247_90733b73b2_c.jpg

"Really...?" Meggie asked as she leaned into L's side..

40070397491_2b89c9d10c_c.jpg

"Yes, remember when I left without saying goodbye on your last Birthday, it was because you and VJ were making out on the couch, it got me really upset..." he admitted.

40070402681_6fe0bdb2cd_c.jpg

"Sorry L, that will never happen again with anyone else, you're the only one I want to kiss..."

40070399881_d19d1d8c1c_c.jpg

40070392361_672a444792_c.jpg

The boy finally got the girl..... :heart:

LOL!

40070395771_dc867dbb13_c.jpg

:mrgreen:
    YAYAAAAAYYYYYYYY Finally...!!!!!! *I hope it was real and not a dream*?
    Although i wonder why L is grumpy with Lee? that has me a little wondering, Lee is right he is a little tense lol
    The other thing that makes me wonder... why was she worried L would of done anything with her mother in that dress??? Is something else coming out of that or just she's being extra cautious.

LOL that last expression is hilarious! I love L he is just gorgeous!!!
    bebasim wrote: »
    YAYAAAAAYYYYYYYY Finally...!!!!!! *I hope it was real and not a dream*?
    Although i wonder why L is grumpy with Lee? that has me a little wondering, Lee is right he is a little tense lol
    The other thing that makes me wonder... why was she worried L would of done anything with her mother in that dress??? Is something else coming out of that or just she's being extra cautious.

LOL that last expression is hilarious! I love L he is just gorgeous!!!

@bebasim , Meggie was just worried L had kissed or gone further with her mother when he took her out on a date, when Meggie was 10, luckily he hadn’t they only had one date and decided being friends was best “no spark”... Meggie was wearing the dress her mom wore to the prom with Light (which now that I think about it kinda gross because that was the first night Light and Becky woohooed... :flushed: ). L hasn’t had se*x in over 8 years, I’d say the boy is at least a little wound up, and Lee is making cracks about Meggie and se*x...thinking he’s funny...he’s not to L. Nope no dream, it’s real! <3
    edited February 2018
    Poor L he can't catch a break can he... it's about time Meggie aged up and he's a gentleman in waiting so long. Now i'm dying to know what will happen and will they finally have a bubba ;) They kids will be gorgeous!!!
    Lee is adorable!! Such a great brother to L I absolutely love L he is just mmmmm yum.. and his personality is to die for.
    Glad it's not a dream i have been dying for these two to get together.. but i am sure this is not the end of the story... You have a twist coming i bet you do. Can't wait for the next update!!!

Whoops re dress but doesn't matter at least she has her mothers memory.. more ways than one lol
    edited February 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 42: Conclusion....

The Morning after Meggie's Birthday everyone met L down at the Butterfly Pavilion, Meggie had stayed in the hotel with Connor, Jared and the kids for the night, L was very eager to see her.

39220642515_9703e7f65f_c.jpg

Connor and Jared had no idea of the events of last night so they were both a bit shell shocked to see Meggie and L being so intimate..

40119997181_7535660a75_c.jpg

"She's too young!!" Connor whined..."and he's too old!!!"

40119994631_b4662ba697_c.jpg

"Connor he's exactly the same age as you..." Jared tried to reason.

40119992001_9f48bd4316_c.jpg

"Yeah, Exactly! Would you want Meggie making out with ME like that??" Connor mused..

"Actually that would be my worse nightmare!" Jared chuckled quietly to himself..

Jared cleared his throat to let Meggie and L he was waiting to talk and told them that he has no idea when all this started but he gives his blessing as he always knew they belonged together.

40119988231_47bc4c7624_c.jpg

Connor however was still being surly...but Jared knew he would come around, Connor held L in high esteem but was resistant to change, new things scared him.

40119985821_ebd9315ea3_c.jpg

With that they bid the pair goodbye, they had to get back home as all three kids had science projects to work on for Monday.

"Finally alone..." L said a bit co*ck*ily

40087112272_00060982cd_c.jpg

"I haven't watched any horror movies for awhile, VJ hated them..." Meggie tried to bite back what she said but luckily L didn't seem to care..

"So back to my place then..."

28338916509_5c07f3f560_c.jpg

"Romance....Blech!! I'm changing it...."

40119973061_dbc98531f5_c.jpg

40119972571_f96ec4a387_c.jpg

"This one's not even scary!" Meggie eyed the movie critically...

40119969811_b6d63bb451_c.jpg

"I think it's terrifying!!" L said and eyed Meggie.. "Do you need me to save you...you big scaredy cat!" Meggie laughed, L loved acting scared so Meggie would 'save him' (cuddle with him).

39407933534_aa113b0ca4_c.jpg

Of course the cuddling had become a bit more intense as of last night...

39407932204_a28ac6e72d_c.jpg

"I want to go to bed....with you..." Meggie suddenly whispered to L...

Now he really was terrified.

39407926194_54a5424e8b_c.jpg

"I've been waiting for this for a long time" Meggie said as she grabbed L...L was just wondering who this new very forward Meggie was, not that he was complaining, she had never been terribly shy but this was bold even for Meggie..

39407922184_d57b2d6a05_c.jpg

39407917854_37659bda4e_c.jpg

40119947331_cbfc7b0010_c.jpg

"That was wonderful!..." L said

"Yeah...it was, Meggie agreed...for a first time..."

40119944471_4b0bc899db_c.jpg

"What do you mean first time,...our first time?"

"No my first time ever..." Meggie grinned..

"You and VJ never??"

"Nope, we were about to once but Jared walked in and stopped us, that was about the most embarrassing moment of my life!"

'Thank God for Jared' L mumbled under his breath...as he drifted off to sleep..

Meggie woke up a few hours later and decided it was time for round two..

40087065742_7d1d669d28_c.jpg

40087063102_1143bb8939_c.jpg

40087062542_123e7d5169_c.jpg

40087061792_93e5c31ae2_c.jpg

"That was frigging awesome!" Meggie panted...

"I think we have a little nym*pho in the making..." L smiled.

39220603565_ebebcf7756_c.jpg

The next morning was tough, Meggie had to get back home Jared said he and Connor had a huge Birthday surprise for her..

Goodbyes were always tough but this one was a killer..

"I'll miss you...but you're coming out on Friday right?" Meggie asked..

39220599685_df5c0a3e58_c.jpg

"Yup, I'll be there first thing in the morning.." he smiled, he already knew what Jared and Connor's big surprise was he knew for a fact Meggie would love it.

"I love you L..."

39220595215_dcb15d9aec_c.jpg

"I love You too Meggie so much...." Meggie's heart did a little flop when he said that..

39220596805_7c2fc7e4ac_c.jpg

39220600885_e0cc790248_c.jpg

and with that she was gone....

40087050632_0f37aa8fa4_c.jpg

6 days....6 long days...he would miss her a lot!

40087049602_b91dacdf20_c.jpg

The next morning Jared, Connor, Meggie and the kids drove up to Meggie's parents old house...

"What are we doing here?" Meggie asked...

"It's all yours!" Jared grinned handing Meggie the keys...

"Really, I can live here?" Meggie was beyond excited, her own place in her old home that she missed so much, she loved staying with Jared and Connor but this was her true home.

39407877324_a1944ba79e_c.jpg

39407874444_84a086b40f_c.jpg

She had moved her few possessions in with help from Jared and Connor and was spending time talking to her mom and dad in the backyard when she saw VJ walking over to her..

"I hope I'm not intruding..."

40087048922_89ca8d0dd2_c.jpg

"No VJ, you're fine, come here..." she said patting the seat next to her..

"I miss them so much..."

25247452467_cd0fab7cf9_c.jpg

"It seems like such a long time since they died..." VJ said "I didn't know your dad that well but I loved your mom, she was really nice."

25247450397_09d0a412eb_c.jpg

"Yeah, she was, but my dad...I miss him so much it hurts..we had a special bond I never felt with anyone else...except..." she trailed off sniffling remembering her dad and missing L.

"I know Meggie, except L..." VJ added.

Meggie got up and really let the tears fall...they for sadness at missing her parents, missing L but most of all missing VJ, and the boy he used to be the sweet boy he was before everything happened...

28338853769_468af58eee_c.jpg

...why did such rotten things happen in life she wondered...

"VJ I want you back in my life, I'm not giving up on you, I know you can get to a better place if you keep going to therapy.." she said between sobs..

40087038642_793aef30bf_c.jpg

"I'm going to keep going I went a few times last week, I don't want to give up either Meggie, I want you to trust me again, I want to be your friend again, I know we can never be a couple again but I would love to be your friend."

28338852379_1950ac8fc0_c.jpg

Meggie finally believed him, she could see the good in VJ, you just had to dig down a bit to get to it. it would be nice to have her happy friend back again, but she knew there would be a lot of work needed to get there.

28338850339_c6d987b637_c.jpg

"You're gonna be just fine VJ, I can feel it..." and Meggie pulled him into a hug.

28338849099_3f52513c5a_c.jpg

Friday finally came...L met Meggie at the park...

They went right over to the swings...

"I missed you a lot!!" L said..."I don't want to be without you for another whole week.."

"You can't really do much about that, the spa in in Bridgeport and you don't want to drive three hours every day.." Meggie sighed, she wanted L closer too but what could they do..

26245633678_01a1fcbb41_c.jpg

L started swinging, then he yelled to Meggie..."I sold the spa...an investor offered me 2 million simoleons for it, Lee and Eve are going to work there for a while until they can get a manager in."

26245631888_83876fdaf3_c.jpg

Meggie was stunned, "So what are you gonna do now?" Meggie asked still swinging...

"I'm going to spend as much time as possible with my favorite person, I'm moving back here!"

Meggie was beyond thrilled, she stopped swinging...

"Want to move in with me, Jared and Connor gave me mom and dad's house!"

26245623848_45ee557afc_c.jpg

"I know Jared told me last week..." he smiled coyly.."and I'd love to move in with you!"

26245622008_b803e6d167_c.jpg

"I love you so much L, you're the love of my life..."

"As are you my sweet Meggie...."

:heart:

*The End*
    OMG I need a box of tissues!!!!!! OMG the house part got me.. those guys have been so wonderful to Meggie... What a beautiful story!
    I am so happy that VJ and Meggie can work out a friendship and keep their childhood memories in each other.
    And L moving back... weeeeee.. maybe a squeal ;)
    This has been a fantastic story i'm sorry to read it's the end!!
    But a beautiful story and ending.. <3
    edited February 2018
    @bebasim , Not completely done yet...There is a big epilogue coming most likely on Thursday, it will cover hopefully everyone and be set 5 years in the future.. ;)

I’m very glad you enjoyed the story, it was a fun one to write/play. :smiley: