Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Seasons to be the next expansion after Cats and Dogs?

Comments

• Options
    cactusjuicecactusjuice Posts: 573 Member
    Not sure about Seasons, going on their "pets" release Seasons might only be called "Summer and Winter" or "Rain and No Rain"
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I want Seasons to be the next expansion
    Seasons is defiantly what i'm hoping for. That being said, I would like to see a School Gp, University, Wedding/Love EP, Vacations Pack etc. somewhere down the line.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Seems like there's been SO many hints in game and in a lot of packs with Seasons. I am so ready for it.

Weather is definitely more of a game changer than anything and I can't wait to see how they go about it. Though I'd love for more places for Sims to go for sure and more vacation spots.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited November 2017
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Seasonal vacations.

Use the "run your own business" gameplay to operate a Bed and Breakfast, and build seaside resorts (summer) and ski lodges (winter), or a little vineyard where our Sims can stay the night, and then do Nectar-tasting and other honeymoon-y things (autumn).
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don't want Seasons to be the next expansion
    I would by far prefer remakes of Supernatural and Island Paradise, but I think Seasons are inevitable. I always turn them off in TS3 because my (rather good) PC can't handle the snow.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I want Showtime/Late Night style things but a Seasons EP is good as well.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    [quote="rjssim;d-928294"]After City Living, the two expansions I really wanted were Pets and Seasons. Now that we are getting Cats and Dogs, who wants Seasons to be the next expansion? I think the atmosphere it will bring to the Sims 4 would be so awesome. I choose Seasons, I love the winter![/quote]

I would prefer cars and trucks and motorcycles and bicycles.penny farthing woukd be awesome and a ckown bike too.
    And also ckassic cars and do me up cars.
    Sweet as.
  • Options
    KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    I miss seasons terribly. This girl NEEDS rain and snow in her game. Oh so much.
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.
  • Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    I'm just really tired of the same sunny summer weather.
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited November 2017
    Seasons for me, it's the only one I care about, unless they did a more inclusive generations pack (in addition plain "Parenthood" pack). Or something like Island Paradise. Other than that, I'd rather see them work on existing issue and stuff missing from the game, ie story progression.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want Seasons & for me it will be Seasons. Look at BB, it looks so much like Seasons.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I want Seasons, I really do, but I want University next. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    angelchromeangelchrome Posts: 421 Member

I wanted Seasons to be the expansion preceding Cats & Dogs!
    But now it has to the next one...
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I want seasons because it's content that is relevant in every single story I play. Doesn't matter what time period it's set, doesn't matter whether the Sims I'm playing are rich or poor - it's content that I will experience in every single save I play.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Seasons and Pets have always been my favorite themes, so I hope Season is next. I just hope there will be a new twist to it with extreme weather and a life state with it like a fairy.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    Any one have any idea how a Seasons would work in Sims 4 seeing this game can't use toggles or off and on switches because it alters game play and seems to mess up saves. So any idea how they are going to work around it as I can see the Seasons unable to turn without messing up saves unless it is instant like the festivals and on a game controlled rotation. I'm really curious just how they will make it happen as gradual or players control sounds like it is out. Perhaps as some said it will be vacation spots with never ending weather - like Sims 1 had. I am really curious though, even though it would not be my next choice for an ep yet - I would like to see how they will ever do it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Life is too sunny in sims 4
  • Options
    noodlesandmenoodlesandme Posts: 188 Member
    Seasons. I loved it in every single previous version of the game...and to me at least, it's only half a game without it.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited November 2017
    I didn’t vote because I feel seasons will be restricted to one world only, given their design. I’ll glady make my neighbor eat their shirts if it ain’t true.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    edited November 2017
    I would like Seasons as well. If or when that comes about it would actually be the first expansion content we buy. Nothing particularly "wrong" with everything to-date, rather, they simply don't appeal to us.

(Note: We are casual players)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Seasons. I loved it in every single previous version of the game...and to me at least, it's only half a game without it.

Sims 1 did not have Seasons - they had seasonal vacation lots. Just Sims 2 and 3 had Seasons.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Voted yes!
    what bothers me though, is that IF we get it as an EP, we will only be getting it 12 MONTHS FROM NOW.
    Moreover, IMO, we shouldv'e gotten weather (not seasons, weather) in the base game, or at least patched in.

-Yarden.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Summer is all good and all, but winter is just gorgeous!
    23509172_1438352536277341_1996531118014323368_o.jpg?oh=db6e2c79e5973254bd3aba6d4ded8a03&oe=5A9DA464
  • Options
    thekillergreecethekillergreece Posts: 14 New Member
    That would be awesome if it actually happens.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Seasons needs to be the next expansion, since they take Forever to come out with expansions now. I don't know if I can even make it another year, let alone 2. Maybe next year they'll grace us with two expansions. :)