Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants Seasons to be the next expansion after Cats and Dogs?

rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
After City Living, the two expansions I really wanted were Pets and Seasons. Now that we are getting Cats and Dogs, who wants Seasons to be the next expansion? I think the atmosphere it will bring to the Sims 4 would be so awesome. I choose Seasons, I love the winter!
Post edited by rjssim on

Who wants Seasons to be the next expansion after Cats and Dogs? 511 votes

I want Seasons to be the next expansion
86%
Akl500PKolbyicmnfrshSimsprocfunJeanLeGardePourprerudy8292RikaraIcewolfZppy972JasedjacquelynstewtinahjalmarIrishSimmer21bandit5alexspoom13alan650111aprilroseCabelle1863jeLlyBeAn1573 444 votes
I don't want Seasons to be the next expansion
13%
CK213playermarko456Jaline33TvldivaGoodywoodimhappyWritin_RegKlthfasa144simgirl1010Bagoas77drake_mccartyalanmichael1marcel21suzanna13JuleruJoAnne65Sucommlmeadowsjudeareenn 67 votes

Comments

• GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Me! The three things I really want are pets, seasons, and witches, no matter in which order, and since we're getting Cats and Dogs now, and witches will probably come in a GP like vampires, I definitely want Seasons next.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    One thing I'm really looking forward to in Cats and Dogs besides the pets is the new world, Brindleton Bay. It looks so nice and my kind of place where I would like to live.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I'd prefer vacations or Uni :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited November 2017

Cool stuff. More vacation stuff would be nice too. Although I did get University for Sims 3, I didn't really get to play it because I got it just as I switched over to the Sims 4 and haven't played the Sims 3 since. I'm sure it would have been pretty fun though.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    I went season to be the next expansionpack then vactions
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Definitely. If not Seasons then something University related. Everything else just falls short for me.
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Option 3: I'm pretty indifferent. Seasons would be nice, but other things would be nice too, and now that we're getting Cats & Dogs there's nothing that I'm really like "AAAHHH I NEED IT". So I'd be pretty happy with whatever we get next I think.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    As far as Expansions and Game packs go

I need a Werewolves GP, a Seasons/Weather EP, a {Common GP}, a Sorcerers GP, and {Common EP}
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited November 2017
    I also eventually would enjoy seeing some weather but at this point I do want more gameplay - first- like University, more careers, maybe some adventure Vacations, witches in a dark creepy forest, and other Supernaturals, Honeymoons for my sims , home careers - you know more substance before we get the window dressing perhaps. Maybe some build mode tools for making the game our own before we get picture dressing and atmosphere - never mind all the recoding weather usually entails.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I have two things I need for a game to feel realistic at this point. Pets and Seasons (or some variation there of, you could say the basics being Dogs and Cats and weather. ) Since we're getting one of the two, give us weather/seasons and I'll be fine. I'd love some vacation spots but weather is pretty much the last remaining must for me.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'd like a beach vacation spot. The sea, the ocean, the plum.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • ChrystalRubinChrystalRubin Posts: 46 Member
    I don't need seasons yet, but that's just cause I need a new computer first, lol. I think what I'd love the most is some sort of university pack + more careers. I really enjoy being able to make different sims who choose different paths in life. It's about time we get a teacher/caretaker of children path! That, and I wish they'd make the vet career a regular career too. It's irritating that we have to own a vet clinic to be a vet. Also, perhaps some sort of dancer occupation? Since we have singer, musician and comedian? Dancing is left out, even though we do have the skill.
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Having Seasons be the next expansion after Cats and Dogs would be awesome in my view. But I'm kind of open to whatever the team comes up with.
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    Yes I definitely want seasons to be the next expansion pack hooray
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited November 2017
    I feel as if a pack like Seasons could not only bring the functionality of weather, but also expand the core gameplay considerably. If there's anything I want, it's an expansion pack that actually expands on that, adding depth, rather than just throwing more fluff/dressing onto TS4 as it is.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Rather have University.. or some sort of vacations personally. It's all going to come one way or another though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Nope. I want EP’s that expand gameplay first. Seasons rather is for atmosphere and at this point I really need more than that. I don’t care about rain and thunder in a game that’s still too boring for me.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Why not just patch-in weather elements and for future SPs, GPs and EPs incorporate some seasonal outdoor activities?

Vacation EP- 2 new vacation worlds- Mediterranian Island and Alpin Ski Lodge.
    Farming GP- Spring Festival & Harvest Festival.
    Free Holiday SP- snowball fights, building snowmen, ice skating

Just some examples of what they could bring from future releases to mesh into season-themed activities. A Vacation EP could incorporate activities like scuba diving, surfing, kite flying, beach-related activities, outdoor wear, swimming in ocean, skiing/snowboarding.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes, I NEED Seasons to be next if I'm going to continue playing Sims 4.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • FaridahFaridah Posts: 171 Member

Seasons were always one of my most important EP's. It change the atmosphere, makes the game more realistic. Rain, winter, snow, everything gives great opportunities for the game play ( well, at least the last season EP's did that ;) )
    opxgs7vn.jpg
  • LMorantineLMorantine Posts: 5 New Member
    Seasons definitely, although I have to say, in Sims 3, I just loved Island Paradise, the boats & house boats, the water, but my game lagged so badly, I finally had to stop playing it. I really didn't get to play even half of all the features of that EP. I would love to see something similar to that in Sims4. I do wish they would make the worlds bigger with more room for more lots, but Sims4 does not lag at all so I guess that is decent trade-off.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member

I'd love all three!!!!! <3
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I kind of want it all, TBH. I want a seasons EP, but I also want the next GP to add a tropical vacation world. :D Granite Falls is looking lonely in that destination world screen.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I still want Seasons the most, but more vacation worlds are definitely needed as well. It would be great if they made seasons and added some vacation worlds to go along with the theme aka summer place, winter place, etc.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    seasons, full blown seasons.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.