Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Manage World Question.

Which is the best maximum sim count setting. Mine is currently on 80, if I do higher, will that fill the empty houses or will they just remain "currently not in world"?
And, before the patch, was it already at 80?
MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    I was playing the game for several hours and it's still 1/80. Do townies really count?
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    I don't know. I was hoping to find out.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • FrejaFreja Posts: 159 Member
    I think it only counts for sims that are in your Manage Household tab. And those sims are yours, so they cannot fill empty houses unless you do so yourself, or maybe I'm just wrong :flushed:
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited November 2017
    I had to go into manage worlds and add my sims that I wanted protected. I would like to know more about how it works.
    No, I think you're right. All my houses in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs are empty. They didn't ever refill after they first "population"died when the game first came out. I fill all the other houses in Newcrest and Windenburg with my own families. I tend to delete a lot of the Townies, unless I like the look of them, then I add them.
    So I suppose what I had before was what I still have - the 80. I'll probably have a play with the higher numbers to see what happens.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    How do you set it?
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    I had to go into manage worlds and add my sims that I wanted protected. I would like to know more about how it works.

I got a fright when I first went into manage worlds and found it all empty, and then after fiddling a bit they all appeared and I worked out how to move my favourites. Scary stuff when so much can go wrong after a patch update.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    edited November 2017
    How do you set it?

As in moving your favourites into, erm, favourites?
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    200+ is your best choice. I think that's what is recommended in the game settings.
    200+ is your best choice. I think that's what is recommended in the game settings.

Aaah, thanks for that. That's what I've been wanting to find out. thanks catloverplayer :)
    MLgj4Vx.png