Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know your playing Sims 3 too much when....

Comments

• Options
    kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited December 2012
    I went to see Les Miserables today and during some of the songs I was picturing how to make a Sims music video.

• Options
    -Haner96-Haner96 Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2012
    You know your a attached to the Sims when you dream of being a Sim! :)
  • Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited December 2012
    You know you played the Sims 3 too much when you can jump 360 degrees in the Air.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited December 2012
    I just did this yesterday and it was so embarrassing, but I'm going to share it anyway.

I use a wireless keyboard and mouse... so I'm sitting there reading something and kind of balancing the keyboard in one hand as I read, and all of a sudden the thought flashed in my head... "I better put this down before it gets stuck."

Yes, I really had that thought. And before you ask, yes, I put it down. lol
  • Options
    LEK2129LEK2129 Posts: 109 New Member
    edited December 2012
    You look at people in real life and are suprised they are not Sims lol
  • Options
    elisse999elisse999 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2013
    You Know You're A Sims Freak When You Either Picture Yourself On Sims In Your Sleep Or You Think Of What Your Sims Life Is Going To Be :shock:
  • Options
    elisse999elisse999 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2013
    You Know You're Addicted When You Chat To Your Parents And They Say "I Swear You Haven't Got A Life Off Your Laptop."
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited January 2013
    You know you are playing Sims too much when you dream about a house, then try to duplicate that house into the Sims game.

You know you are playing Sims too much when instead of studying, you are drawing out a plan on the next house you want to build

You know you are playing sims too much when you would rather buy an item from the store than turn your RL cell phone back on

You know you are playing Sims too much when spend a lot of notebook paper planning out legacies and stories, when you are supposed to be studying

You know you are playing sims too much when you stay up until 3 am, playing the game.
  • Options
    samisims101samisims101 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited January 2013
    1)You know your playing the sims 3 too much when...
    you begin to dream and write stories for your sims. A couple of my stories are in the proces of typing the on my latop.
    2)You know your playing the sims 3 too much when...
    You sit with your face all the way up at your screen all though the night
    3)You know your playing the sims 3 too much when...
    You start to make things from movies,games and tv shows
    4)You know your playing the sims 3 too much when...
    Go though ANYTHING to play sims 3. Back when i had my sims 2 laptop i spilled soda on it and my parents spent almost 200 dollars to pay for to get fixed and then best buy stole it.
    If you've played the sims series for as long as i have your mind get loopy and boy am i loopy!
  • Options
    charlielu99charlielu99 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited January 2013
    i know songs better in simlish than english...
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited January 2013
    When your watching TV and say " OMG that song is in sims "
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    You know you're playing (and talking about) Sims too much when you walk into a room and don't remember why you went in there and your daughter tells you your action was just cancelled.
  • Options
    haakontumpoohaakontumpoo Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    You feel stupid when you press 3 to speed up on youtube videos. :oops:
  • Options
    EyeofShaktiEyeofShakti Posts: 304 Member
    edited April 2013
    You know play too much Sims when....

In class you is start mentally traits to people...I is keep look around. Start think, Athletic for guy in back, eco-friendly girl in front, and Nerd social professor. hahaha
    25up6pu.jpg
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited April 2013
    When the last thing you do before going to bed is have your Sim cheat on her boyfriend, and your first thought the next morning is, "Oh, God... what have I done!"
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    Morganvil225Morganvil225 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited April 2013
    You build a house in your town that you've never set foot in and a family member says that the inside of the real house looks exactly like it is in the game. I've done that.
  • Options
    gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    edited April 2013
    I was in a store recently and recognized a pattern on a shirt as one that is also in the game, and had to tell my daughter all about the "sims" pattern I found at walmart when I got home.
  • Options
    AntonGladerAntonGlader Posts: 54 Member
    when you hear a song on the radio but can ONLY sing it in Simlish....

..happens a lot.
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    when you realise it's 16:15 after closing down the game
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another bumped thread from 2009?

I like this, takes me back to the good old days when we only complained about there being no ladders for pools and missing hot tubs! :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    autumndivonaautumndivona Posts: 68 Member
    When you prepare pasta for dinner and wonder if you could get an *actual* recipe for Goopy Carbonara...
    ~writer/author, genealogist, and Sim tormentor~
  • Options
    juleseast3003juleseast3003 Posts: 318 Member
    I know Im playing too much when I see big houses and say they must be rich sims to have a house like this
    Thanking you in advance
    Julie :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    When you prepare pasta for dinner and wonder if you could get an *actual* recipe for Goopy Carbonara...

It is possible ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTgwEwWMbdw
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    This will probably be closed as it's such an old thread but just to let you know @DeafSimmer, we have an ongoing thread that is similar! And lots of fun.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/909088/you-know-youre-a-ts3-addict-when/p1