Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods: Cats and Dogs/Nov. 2017

Comments

• DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    does anyone know if Zerbu's mod to let you live in the Chalet Gardens work? I want to update my game....but not if I can no longer have my main family live in their home..
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    DreamaDove wrote: »
    does anyone know if Zerbu's mod to let you live in the Chalet Gardens work? I want to update my game....but not if I can no longer have my main family live in their home..

Is that his Venue Changes Mod? It has been updated as of Cats & Dogs the updated version is here:
    https://zerbu.tumblr.com/
  • EstyFamEstyFam Posts: 1 New Member
    @Wishonmeh05 Hi :) I was just wondering if you could do the drama queen trait by the dark god? Thanks!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    EstyFam wrote: »
    @Wishonmeh05 Hi :) I was just wondering if you could do the drama queen trait by the dark god? Thanks!

someone has already fixed the Drama Queen trait.
    6adMCGP.gif
    @Crmelsimlover can you help this person out with your Drama Queen Trait update?
    EstyFam wrote: »

• CrmelsimloverCrmelsimlover Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Bananas_45 , Absolutely!

@EstyFam , you have mail.
    lKb34rE.png
    A calm sea never made a skillful mariner.

Thanks @Crmelsimlover!
  • reneetheareneethea Posts: 22 Member
    Apologies if someone asked this already (I didn't go through 35 pages of comments) - is anyone else's CC hair broken? Like, ALL of it? Most of mine if from TSR & the bulk of it is Nightcrawler hair... am I the only one having issues with that since the patch? And, is there a way to fix?

Also, any news on the Kijiko eyelashes? These too are broken for me :(

Sad day!
  • sarahmargsarahmarg Posts: 1 New Member
    My game still isn't working. I downloaded C&D after the November 15 patch, before that my game was working fine.
    I fixed all my CC using the Sims Studio, recovered an old save from before I downloaded C&D, and that seemed to work. However, now I've tried to load that save again (I haven't changed anything since), it's gone back to displaying the error code. I get to see the neighbourhood, and I can go on CAS but I can't load any households to actually play the game.
    So I tried making a new Mods folder, that didn't work, and I tried to do the CC upgrade again, but it said nothing needed to be fixed. And so now I'm stuck.
    I mostly use CC, I only have one mod (mgomez relationship decay, which is quite an old one I think), could that be the problem? I don't really want to remove it unless I have to, as I'm worried it'll wreck my gameplay (I play multiple households). Or if anyone has a replacement for this that works with the new update, that would be amazing!
    sarahmarg wrote: »
    My game still isn't working. I downloaded C&D after the November 15 patch, before that my game was working fine.
    I fixed all my CC using the Sims Studio, recovered an old save from before I downloaded C&D, and that seemed to work. However, now I've tried to load that save again (I haven't changed anything since), it's gone back to displaying the error code. I get to see the neighbourhood, and I can go on CAS but I can't load any households to actually play the game.
    So I tried making a new Mods folder, that didn't work, and I tried to do the CC upgrade again, but it said nothing needed to be fixed. And so now I'm stuck.
    I mostly use CC, I only have one mod (mgomez relationship decay, which is quite an old one I think), could that be the problem? I don't really want to remove it unless I have to, as I'm worried it'll wreck my gameplay (I play multiple households). Or if anyone has a replacement for this that works with the new update, that would be amazing!

try removing the one mod and you could try Deadpool's MC as a replacement
    6adMCGP.gif
    @luthienrising I downloaded the teleporter remod but it's not showing up in my game
    6adMCGP.gif
    reneethea wrote: »
    Apologies if someone asked this already (I didn't go through 35 pages of comments) - is anyone else's CC hair broken? Like, ALL of it? Most of mine if from TSR & the bulk of it is Nightcrawler hair... am I the only one having issues with that since the patch? And, is there a way to fix?

Also, any news on the Kijiko eyelashes? These too are broken for me :(

Sad day!

Please check Kijiko's site, they have updated several of their lashes since the patch.
  • SopherraSopherra Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Wishonmeh05 said:
    > @Sopherra The traits I have updated from Drewshivers (including Protective) are in a post with a link on page 32 of this thread

Weird, I had downloaded the whole folder and didn't get it. Oh well, sorry!
    edited November 2017
    Sopherra wrote: »
    > @Wishonmeh05 said:
    > @Sopherra The traits I have updated from Drewshivers (including Protective) are in a post with a link on page 32 of this thread

Weird, I had downloaded the whole folder and didn't get it. Oh well, sorry!

Here is the specific file: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AEzgxbwoqzllZbE&cid=42D5124942A41174&id=42D5124942A41174!1141&parId=42D5124942A41174!1126&o=OneUp

It is included in her first set of traits. @Wishonmeh05 I hope it okay to direct link to your download.
  • SopherraSopherra Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Sopherra wrote: »
    >
    > > @Wishonmeh05 said:
    > > @Sopherra The traits I have updated from Drewshivers (including Protective) are in a post with a link on page 32 of this thread
    >
    > Weird, I had downloaded the whole folder and didn't get it. Oh well, sorry!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Here is the specific file: onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AEzgxbwoqzllZbE&cid=42D5124942A41174&id=42D5124942A41174!1141&parId=42D5124942A41174!1126&o=OneUp
    >
    > It is included in her first set of traits. @Wishonmeh05 I hope it okay to direct link to your download.

I got it now :) Thank you though!
    @Bananas_45 I downloaded the new Kijoko lashes before posting - those are the ones that are showing up green. :( There must be some other issue with my game, just no idea what it could be.
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    reneethea wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 I downloaded the new Kijoko lashes before posting - those are the ones that are showing up green. :( There must be some other issue with my game, just no idea what it could be.

Are the eyelashes you downloaded the skin detail ones which you can use with glasses? If so, your sims cannot wear rings or any accessories made as rings eg some cc fingernails because the lashes are mapped using the rings texture.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @Bananas_45 No problem at all. Thanks for helping out!
    @Bananas_45 whelp, I'm a dweeb... it was laptop mode that was messing me up! ALL FIXED! Thanks for your help.
  • taysevanstaysevans Posts: 2 New Member
    I have some problems! I've deleted and updated all mods on abovebut still i cant do somethings. Like cant pick up pet or toddler, and stuff. Help please?
  • Mrsbailey3Mrsbailey3 Posts: 15 Member
    has anyone had problems with their sims not being able to go up or down stairs? pets easily go up and down, but sims seem to have an issue.
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    @luthienrising As coolspear is hors de combat at the moment I have updated MadameButterfly's Faster Eating & Drinking Mod. This mod compliments the Faster Eating & Drinking mod by DrChillgood. They can be used together.

Updated: Faster Eating & Drinking by MB - http://simfileshare.net/download/375516/ (Can be used with Faster Eating/Drinking by Dr Chillgood).

Yayyy, thank you!!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @luthienrising I downloaded the teleporter remod but it's not showing up in my game

I haven't seen any other reports of issues with it. Have you checked it alone?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Maxine81Maxine81 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Maxine81 wrote: »
    >
    > Good evening everyone. I am having a problem with my game. I can create house holds and even move them into lots, but when loading a houshold (even default ones) They are not visible, and do not even show in my UI. I can not save games either. At the top of the UI it only says Loading in Process. Does anyone have any idea what mod or CC may be causing this issue?
    >
    >
    >
    > Wren_Shannon wrote: »
    >
    > Please forgive me if this has been asked and answered. I did skim through this thread first but may have missed it. I've spent the weekend updating mods and traits that have been posted (huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to that!). It's my understanding that sofas and beds were affected, but is any other CC affected? I have soooo much CC hair... ? Thank you!
    >
    >
    >
    > Have you already done a check against the posts on the first page of this thread, and a batch-fix in Sims 4 Studio? If so, there's not much else to do but trial and error, pulling things out that haven't yet been reported here as broken or updated.

Actually I have applied the fix. I did a second and third run of it as well. I am not able to see my sims but when I load a family, I can not go back into the world map or save my game at all. It still says "Loading in Progress" I have been searching everywhere for any information on this but it's all old. I also removed all outdated/ broken cc and mods. I'm at a loss because I haven't played in Months and now that I have the time, I can't. :disappointed:
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @MadameLee @Bbydoll342 Here are the Attractive and Survivor traits you asked for!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnQRpEJJEtVCiQjDyGxVdVP1R0UZ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top